• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you done hoping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm kinda hopeful for TGS (I knew DMC's presence at E3 was unlikely). Out of that (in)famous pipeline, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Monster Hunter have been announced. Only DMC's missing, as far as I'm aware. So there is a chance it'll show up at TGS.
Oh, no, I've read it, it's just that looking at that thread name that's what it sounds like to me. I mean it's called Are you done hoping? Put it in any other context, bank loans, foreclosure, cancer, world peace, finding a wife and, yeah, you can follow it up with 'I'm hopeful...' all you want but as the header or title it sounds comically villainous.

Veloran

I don't know, a lot of Devil May Cry fans can be just as ridiculous and whiny.
Not about something that's actually done well.

A Devil May Cry continuation with a female protagonist would be met well, though alongside the question of "Why make this when it basically already exists?"

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Not about something that's actually done well.
You make it sound like a majority of Devil May Cry fans actually know what's good for this series.

After spending years surrounded by fans who complain over the most trivial and ridiculous things, I'm glad some of you aren't behind the series because I'd rather take my chances with Capcom.

Veloran

You make it sound like a majority of Devil May Cry fans actually know what's good for this series.

After spending years surrounded by fans who complain over the most trivial and ridiculous things, I'm glad some of you aren't behind the series because I'd rather take my chances with Capcom.
I'd say that most fans have a pretty solid idea of what would be good for the series, it's really not hard to mess up unless that's actively what you're trying to do.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Maybe after tgs but there are other things to occupy my time.

Plus I haven't given up on another Jak and daxter game then waiting for DMC should be easy.

(DMC has more of a shot anyway)

Last edited:

aoshi

I can't believe all the focus is now on RE 7. I bought the resident evil origins and i absolutely hate it. All the backtracking and cluelessness of what's next and the dead ends......ugh i can go on. If DMC gets a sequel i would rather enjoy playing it than Resident evil REmake.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Wait until Tokyo Game Show...Capcom might have something up their ass they might want to show to everyone...keep your eyes peeled peeps and look forward or you'll miss something...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
no, I am not done hoping, even if Capcom can be absolutely hopeless, I still hold hope for a phenomenal game for DMC from them at some point in time.

Veloran

Do you have a source for this rumour? Just curious before I even think about allowing myself a dim glimmer of hope.
It was leaked before E3 by the same person who leaked Insomniac's Spiderman, The Last Guardian's release date, and the Crash Bandicoot deal.

I'd speculate it's a similar situation with SFV, where Sony is basically funding it, and here they're taking the opportunity to announce it at one of their own events. I doubt being shown at PSX means exclusivity to the PS4 though, even SFV came to the PC.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Play Station Experience. It's an event. I hope to God it WON'T be presented there, cause if it does, it'll probably mean it'll be a PS exclusive, and screw that.
Not nesseraly. If they presented only exclusives they'd be far more shy on content. If the PSExperience is around the same time of the year it'll be just in time for Gravity Rush 2. It's also a great place to reveal your games. Capcom will provably do something special for RE7, too.

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
It was leaked before E3 by the same person who leaked Insomniac's Spiderman, The Last Guardian's release date, and the Crash Bandicoot deal.

I'd speculate it's a similar situation with SFV, where Sony is basically funding it, and here they're taking the opportunity to announce it at one of their own events. I doubt being shown at PSX means exclusivity to the PS4 though, even SFV came to the PC.

Out of curiosity, do you still have the link ? That would be neat to still stand on some basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom