• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone Like Japanese Music?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
just like the title says, but if you do could you name the bands you like perhaps?

Like for me i love Flow, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Halcali, MAXIMUM THE HORMONE, Hearts Grow, Orange Range, Kotoko, some others
and the new band Stereo Pony, their first CD coming out this Wensday----I'm so excited about that but anyways, yeah do have any favs?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah i love j-pop, j-rock and visual kei, i have 2 CD's from gazette, and i frequently listen to Utada Hikaru, who sang sakura drops and simple and clean

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Awesome!

Vauxchen;135792 said:
i frequently listen to Utada Hikaru, who sang sakura drops and simple and clean

and that's another person i forgot to add ^^^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Bands,Duos,Groups - BACK-ON,FLOW,ORANGE RANGE,UVERworld,Nightmare,Aqua Timez,Sambomaster,Coming Century,GReeeeN,Tackey and Tsubasa,L~arc~en~Ciel,FictionJunction YUUKA,abingdon boys school,Asian Kung-Fu Generation,Animetal,Field of View,X Japan,AAA,the brilliant green,Every Little Thing,SunSet Swish,Hearts Grow,ON/OFF,Bennie K,Babystars,MARIA,ZZ,COOLON,LM.C,ACID,RIP SLYME,dream,Baad,Glay,w-inds,NEWS,Arashi,ONE OK ROCK,Jinn,Kelun,RSP,Supercar,Nirgilis,HALCALI,Home Made Kazoku,Kobukuro,KinKi Kids,EXILE,Kaggra,Mr.Children,BRIGHT,Dir en Grey,Stereo Pony.

Artists - CURIO,Utada Hikaru,Ayumi Hamasaki,Younha,Gackt,CooRie,Shouko Nakagawa,Mami Kawada,Stephanie,Aya Hirano,Mikuni Shimokawa,T.M. Revolution,YUI,AKINO,Ritsuko Okazaki,Hitomi Takahashi,Kouji Wada,Masami Okui,SNoW,Fm.Theta,Kotono Shibuya,Kirari,Tokuyama Hidenori,BONNIE PINK,Yuna Ito,Ken Hirai,Nanase Aikawa,OLIVIA,Kotoko,Ichiko,Rie fu,Lil'B,Mai Hoshimura,Ai Otsuka,Ai Kawashima,Kaoru Amane,Hiromi Go,Kumi Koda,Hitomi Shimatani.

No favourites,as these are Japanese bands,groups,duos,and artists I like.:)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
wow at least half of you list i love and the rest i must check out
thanks for the POST!
+rep :):):)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Yup, I love J-rock and Visual Kei. My music taste is varied but I love Pierrot, SADS, Kuroyume and Malice Mizer most.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Thanks for the rep.:)
Here are one of my favourite band,BACK-ON.

photohq2.jpg

Gets popular when they did the opening song for Air Gear,titled "Chain".Also did Eyeshield 21's opening song,"BLAZE LINE",two ending songs "A day dreaming..." and "flower".They also did Murder Princess's opening song,titled "Hikari Sasuhou (FK. Metal Version)".Also did a TV series songs,called "Sands of time".Will release a new album soon.All of their songs are my favourite,but for those who does not like rap/rock/metal like Linkin park,don't listen to them.Otherwise,they are great.:)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
sorry for double post but yeah BACK0ON is great too
i'm actually kinda surprised i didn't think some of you even liked Jap. music....

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
chob101;135840 said:
sorry for double post but yeah BACK0ON is great too
i'm actually kinda surprised i didn't think some of you even liked Jap. music....

A lot of people here likes Japanese music.What makes you think not many of us likes them?^_^

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I also put my favorite songs

Maximum The Hormone - Kuso Breakin No Breakin Lilly
Nightmare - Crash! Nightmare Channel
X japan - Silent Jealousy

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Is it odd for me to like Japanese music?
Cause I dont have a ****ing clue what they're saying yet I listen to it. Seriously. I guess I just like it for the music more than the lyric. But I'm like Chob, I really didnt think many non Japanese or non Japanophiles (which I am NOT by the way) like J-pop stuff. Seriously, its not really "the thing" everyone talks about unlike Young Jeezy or Chris Brown or (I hate her) Lil' Mama (if you live in the US and have NO clue who they are, just shoot yourself).

Maximum the Hormone "Koi no Mega Lover" is my favorite tho, and Origa "Player" as well. Sum others too yo.

hmmm try listening to gackt they have coool songs i would asl recommend nightmare if you like weird stuff than malice mizer is for you
those are the japanese bands i like

Top Bottom