• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone Like Japanese Music?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Yeah that is a great song^^^
that's how i got into MAXIMUM THE HORMONE!!!!!!!

I Even Downloaded the Videos and the live concert from them!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Its a shame because....most of the good J-rock and Visual Kei bands are no more and split up. Not to forget Schwartz Stein either, visual kei at some of its best.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
NerosDevil;135930 said:
Its a shame because....most of the good J-rock and Visual Kei bands are no more and split up. Not to forget Schwartz Stein either, visual kei at some of its best.

Take sum Maximum the Hormone pills in ur life....yo :lol:

Whos visual kei?

And Japanese makes sum odd stuff in every medium...putting American creativity to shame.....sigh

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Esura;135932 said:
Take sum Maximum the Hormone pills in ur life....yo :lol:

Whos visual kei?

And Japanese makes sum odd stuff in every medium...putting American creativity to shame.....sigh

I already like Maximum, just I prefer the less-known bands that deserve more credit. And Visual Kei is a type of Japanese music style with synth, like darkwave kind of thing.

Esura

NerosDevil;135943 said:
I already like Maximum, just I prefer the less-known bands that deserve more credit. And Visual Kei is a type of Japanese music style with synth, like darkwave kind of thing.

I wanna ask wtf is a darkwave but it'll prolly be off topic and u'll be ****ed 4 answering all these questions :lol:

Esura

chob101;135993 said:
yeah, well that's how i got into Japanese Music through Anime....

Well I think EVERY non Japanese person got into Japanese music via anime. It was the only way "I" was exposed to it as well.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
OMFG I love Jpop and Jrock. My favs are Abingdon Boys School, Ayumi Hamasaki, Hitomi Shinitami, L arc en ceil and Aqua Timez.

Esura;135994 said:
Well I think EVERY non Japanese person got into Japanese music via anime.

QFT

Esura

I like Gackt, Maximum the Hormone, LM.C, Origa, Riryka, and Utada Hikaru.

EDIT: My sig consists of lyrics of a LM.C song called Oh My Juliet.

EDIT: Go to ______ for easy access to anime music. PM me if u wanna know where. Thanks Chob 4 warning me....rep 2 u yo.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
hey Esura you might want to Edit you last line of the post^^^^^
because we're not supposed to say where to download things...

Why don't you say like if you want to learn where to download anime music PM me or something like that ok!

Esura

Wait, I thought we only werent allowed to post or discuss bout p2p, warez, limewire etc. It was just a simple direct download website minus p2p, warez, etc.

Still as precautionary measures I'll remove it. Thanks for looking out 4 me chob. :)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Koemi;135800 said:
Kokia's my favorite right now :)

Loooooooooove Kokia. Her voice is like an angel. @_@

I love: Perfume, Aira Mitsuki, Riyu Kosaka/BeForU, Dir En Grey, Polysics, Shanadoo, CAPSULE, MEG, Sario@Destiny, Gekkan Probowler, 80 PAN!, Ragdoll, Leah, Dizon, Utada Hikaru, Salyu, Ayano Tsuji, and Puffy. So much more, but it'll take forever to list.

Koemi

half-breed
VI-Rainbow;136753 said:
Loooooooooove Kokia. Her voice is like an angel. @_@

I love: Perfume, Aira Mitsuki, Riyu Kosaka/BeForU, Dir En Grey, Polysics, Shanadoo, CAPSULE, MEG, Sario@Destiny, Gekkan Probowler, 80 PAN!, Ragdoll, Leah, Dizon, Utada Hikaru, Salyu, Ayano Tsuji, and Puffy. So much more, but it'll take forever to list.

glad to have someone here that loves Kokia too ^_^

Top Bottom