• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I personally consider GT an alternate timeline, it makes things simpler lol

Don't worry, Akira does as well.

I don't know where fans get this non canon stuff from, Akira himself calls it a alternate universe and says it did happen, the guy oversaw the production of GT (even though he had nothing to do with the story) so if he did not want it to happen he could have easily put a pin in it.

I just think fans that don't like GT just constantly pick on it, hence the "non canon" thing many fans started bringing to their arguments which was then followed by a "it never happened" even though the creator of the series does not agree with them.

Blade8513

Don't worry, Akira does as well.

I don't know where fans get this non canon stuff from, Akira himself calls it a alternate universe and says it did happen, the guy oversaw the production of GT (even though he had nothing to do with the story) so if he did not want it to happen he could have easily put a pin in it.

I just think fans that don't like GT just constantly pick on it, hence the "non canon" thing many fans started bringing to their arguments which was then followed by a "it never happened" even though the creator of the series does not agree with them.

I know where they get it from, they don't like it so they do everything in their power to try to make it non canon and disregard it, they also do this with the anime and all of the movies (not including BOG and Fukkatsu) I spend a lot of time on a site where we have a lot of vs debates and you wouldn't believe how many people cry "non canon" if you use anything not from the manga to support a Dragon Ball character lol I mean I get it but to an extent but if OP states we are going by anime, then that sh** counts lol

Don't even get me started when the whole "Cell is a Solar System buster" comes in to the debate smh people cry hyperbole all day long when that's brought up lol

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mr. Toriyama called GT a "side story" so make of that what you will. I see it as GT is the future of Dragon Ball. So BoG and RoF don't bother GT's existence. Expect for Super Saiyan God and "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" being stronger than SS4. Maybe???!!!

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Well I was only goimg.on what I was told , but I am glad it was cleared up

I believe ya dude, but thats the thing with certain bitter fans spreading misinformation around the web.

Thats why its best to do a bit of research yourself before taking what some fan says on the web to heart.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Very true and truth be told I enjoyed gt a lot , I loved goku fighting frieza and cell in hell and the baby and super 17 fights as well as the shenron dragons fights

Blade8513

I believe ya dude, but thats the thing with certain bitter fans spreading misinformation around the web.

Thats why its best to do a bit of research yourself before taking what some fan says on the web to heart.

Yep I learned this the hard way lol I remember when I first started getting on the internet and people were saying GT never happened and are weaker than Z character I was so confused lol

A lot of these people are hypocrites too, like if I use GT for a debate, people cry "not written by series creator = doesn't count" yet these same people are using New52 feats for Superman when we all know damn well the creators of Superman didn't write that **** since they have dead for years...

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Now back to this new movie Revival of F, am I the only one bummed that Vegeta hasn't been shown with this new form yet?

I'm no big Vegeta fan myself, but I just think the guy deserves more attention, I was really looking forward to him having the final spotlight in this movie which would be a change of pace considering Goku usually always has this role, but judging by those images I doubt Golden Frieza is beating this new SSJG form.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well guys I am priviliged to know information ye don't thanks to youtube as a guy went to a private viewing of the movie and...

it turns out vegeta has this form too and frieza beats both of them/spoiler]

...but then something else happens but I won't ruin that for ye unless ye want me to spill

Blade8513

Yeah I like Goku and Vegeta equally but considering what Freiza has done to Vegeta (killed his father, blew up his planet, pretty much made him a slave and a monster, killed him on Namek) I was kind of hoping Vegeta would be the guy to take out Frieza this time around, I think he deserves at least that lol

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Well guys I am priviliged to know information ye don't thanks to youtube as a guy went to a private viewing of the movie and

it turns out vegeta has this form too and frieza beats both of them

...but then something else happens but I won't ruin that for ye unless ye want me to spill

Feel free to spill dudde, I'm one of those guys who don't mind spoilers, just make sure to use those spoiler tags.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Frieza beats em goku and vegeta steps in gives goku a senzy and fights frieza in the new form same as goku frieza beats vegeta up too but he panicks as he can't maintain his power and blows up the planet killimg everyone but whis saves goku and takes him back in time to a few minutes before frieza blows up the planet in desperation as he ccan't maintain his new power and goku kills him with a massive kamehameha

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Looks.like the guy on youtube got the kamehameha part.right but was mixed up about frieza beating goku and vegeta as it was the other way round

sounds like it will be cool though

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you want to avoid spoilers for anything DBZ Revival of F you be better to toss your computer into a pool made of acid! Lol Because if you don't know the contents of the movie before you actually see it, than you sir/miss are strong....In the Force! (Looks at my avatar...:cautious: Ooops! Ignore that blue gentleman! :eek: )

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Unless the movie is actually released everything else you find online is nothing but vague rumours&Fan-fiction.
Many folks have seen the film. Including Americans. The Blue haired SS is real.
its been called "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. I can link you to various valid sources if u wish.

Top Bottom