• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A tweet from itsuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
ron_burgundy_dont_believe.jpg

Wait a minute I know I've been gone for a while but didn't you prefer DmC over DMC? Did you switched sides?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
there are sides here? lol no. i prefer DmC over DMC but i don't HATE DMC (ok, maybe i hate DMC4 a little, but thats only 1/4). but i'd rather have any DMC/DmC over none

I stopped caring about sides. I just love watching Capcom throw banana and chips at monkeys and watch them go at each others throats. Its way more amusing.

But jokes aside its well before I was gone you had DmC-esque avatars and signatures just a thought.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since I haven't played DmC in a while I've forgotten what those attacks actually do... However I agree that New Dante is over powered. Heck his anti-gravity Devil Trigger will throw Classic DMC world into chaos!

Railazel

Then they'd have to really nerf new Dante down then given how high he can jump, how far his scythe reaches and the demon dodge. Plus there's demon pull.

And spreading diseases of the unholy kind.

But, in all seriousness, New Dante is fine, it's the other one that needs to be nerfed. (Insert joke about thrusting with great force here.)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
And spreading diseases of the unholy kind.

But, in all seriousness, New Dante is fine, it's the other one that needs to be nerfed. (Insert joke about thrusting with great force here.)

Well if we're speaking from a gameplay perspective, classic Dante's abilities (when I was playing DMC4) seemed like something easily dodgable and counter-easy for new Dante. But this is more arguing gameplay aspects and how much balance and mechanics will be allowed for both versions. Like the gamepaly mechanics in DmC probably can't be done in DMC.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well... he's back. [DmC and DMC4 rant @ 27:15 - thru - 32:41.]

[SFV rant @ 23:20.]

[25:00 Calling people (Maximilian) "stupid" and saying that you want to "'S' them off" isn't exactly being mature.]

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
At this point, I barely care about a single thing he has to say. I already know he's bias so why bother?
Because he might end up effecting DmC sales before they have a chance to get off the ground like last time. If he does another series of DmC videos, then a lot less people will end up getting it, despite the fact that the game is pretty much repaired all around.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Because he might end up effecting DmC sales before they have a chance to get off the ground like last time. If he does another series of DmC videos, then a lot less people will end up getting it, despite the fact that the game is pretty much repaired all around.

I don't think that'll be the case. Some gamers today may be a bit gullible about what's a good games, but I think its a universal rule that "be your own judge" should factor in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom