• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A tweet from itsuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
ComplainEvent is at it again? Hooraaaaay~ Dude must really need dem clicks. Probably feelin' the itch to ban more people willing to call him out on his bull.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Bumping old thread and on top of it derailing it. Not that I expected it anything different :rolleyes:

The Final Offer

Well... he's back. [DmC and DMC4 rant @ 27:15 - thru - 32:41.]

[SFV rant @ 23:20.]

[25:00 Calling people (Maximilian) "stupid" and saying that you want to "'S' them off" isn't exactly being mature.]

You can attack Pewds and other Youtubers, but you DON'T attack the one with the most respect from the fighting game community.

I'm not clicking that BS. So thanks for your summary. He's trying to generate clicks. Yeah no.

45336-wonka-you-get-nothing-gif-MLdl.gif

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Please can we try to stick to the topic? Perhaps for once (Y'know, for a change?) Otherwise those who I keep seeing throwing threads off topic, I will take the liberty of warning. Thank you.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
On topic- Its a possibilty that Itsuno is working on DMC5 or Rival schools. Thats probably what he's gonna focus on for the forseeable future and DMC5 is more likely to happen since Capcom seemed unwilling to take a risk on a dormant property.

Dominus

On topic- Its a possibilty that Itsuno is working on DMC5 or Rival schools. Thats probably what he's gonna focus on for the forseeable future and DMC5 is more likely to happen since Capcom seemed unwilling to take a risk on a dormant property.
I don't think Capcom can expect a fighting game property outside of SF to sell well. Hell they needed Sony to help fund development of their most popular fight IP... So chances of getting Rival Schools is like zero (unless they include some characters in SF5)..

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Co-op Dragon's Dogma 2 with a better story. That's literally all it needs.

The story of Dragon's Dogma was really cool. It just like all took place in the last quarter of the game and the DLC >.< But hey, the game could have a Monster Hunter degree of story, and I'd play the everlovin' crap out of it if it had co-op.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It be funny if he ends up announcing a crossover between DMC and another game instead.

I would not mind tho since they seem to have no interest in being consistent, so i rather they just leave the storytelling to DmC and just do something fun.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Dragon's Dogma 2 should have the Black Swordsman or Berserker armor as the best armor for Warriors, and definitely should have the Dragon Slayer.

Maybe a Vampire Hunter D costume and sword for Mystic Knight class

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
The story of Dragon's Dogma was really cool. It just like all took place in the last quarter of the game and the DLC >.< But hey, the game could have a Monster Hunter degree of story, and I'd play the everlovin' crap out of it if it had co-op.
The story wasn't bad, it just wasn't told in the best way. There were some really good instances of making you, the Arisen, part of the story (some of the best quests involving Lenore and Duke Edmund, or that duel between Mercedes and the traitor), where it thrust you in a situation where you could take part in what was going on, or simply walk away.

Now, I'm not expecting anything miraculous from the Capcom Writing Team of all people, but it could at least be engaging.

GF9000000Returns

I read a few comments on silconera regarding the DMC4:SE saying that going back to the originals after they rebooted doesn't make any sense. That I have to agree.

So how about having the later Dragon Dogma sequels be more like the original DMC series. Have them have a complex fast combo system, challenging modes, styles, and 'lovable' characters(I use that term lightly and loosely) to please the old fans. If Capcom knew that DmC wasn't gonna sell to their expectations, then they should've never had made it. Going back to the originals won't make any sense. Right now, it's too late.

Here's hoping for a Dragon's Dogma 2 to be more like the original DMCs so that Ninja Theory can expand their audience and the DmC story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom