• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Ok....... let me start by saying sorry to all that have been offended by my thread , but let me say that it was purely for FUN and if people cant take a joke once in a while then whats the point of the word joke and laughter .........

Please forgive me

ManOfMayhem

I forgive you and I know it was made for fun if only there were more poll options... but still dont mention it.

Keaton

Premium
Omen, you have no reason to apologise.

The thread was made with the purest of intentions, not as a popularity contest as it was misunderstood to be. It was just a way for you to express postive views on the first eight members that came to mind :)

I don't accept your apology, because I don't feel there should be one ^_o

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im just surprised how many people took it to heart and even cared enough to comment in a negative way. Wouldnt worry about it, it was an innocent enough thread with no serious theme behind it.

Keaton

Premium
Dark Drakan;127385 said:
Im just surprised how many people took it to heart and even cared enough to comment in a negative way. Wouldnt worry about it, it was an innocent enough thread with no serious theme behind it.

I agree, if it had been malicious Staff wouldn't have participated ;)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Omen dawg, I was just joking with you bout me not being up there (I should of added a smiley to indicate joking) You shouldn't apologise, I should Omen my boy for accidentally sounding like a bitchy little **** off. Im sorry.

Hakuna Matata

Oh, and on a side note, I DO like little d. Hes one of mah bois.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom