• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

7 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5939 said:
That movie sucks....what was it name?Oh,"THE RING"

the movie sucks coz its scary isnt it???
the movie is awsome.......................but i like more The Ring 2....................when she says: " i´m back....." or when she wants a mom

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Scary?I wactched it after midnight so that it would be spooky....but it couldn't frighten me..in fact it was boring...but i liked the part when Rachel says"I'm not your fu**n' mommy"...it was funny lol

atlus

the original 4 japanese ring movies and the original books are better
even the korean movie is better than the american...
i hate american movies

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
New pics from the site guys.

dante_ss01.jpg

dante_ss02.jpg

nero_ss02.jpg

nero_ss03.jpg

Who ever thought a DMC game would look this good? Really, graphics are only a plus to DMC since the Gameplay and superb combat system are the steak and potatoes of DMC, but a good looking DMC adds gravy to the potatoes.

Curse

Cursed Girl
dante kinda looks like a fat mafioso with a sword in the first pic...XD

but he's still a dreamboy ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KingJordan;5985 said:
New pics from the site guys.

dante_ss01.jpg

dante_ss02.jpg

nero_ss02.jpg

nero_ss03.jpg

Who ever thought a DMC game would look this good? Really, graphics are only a plus to DMC since the Gameplay and superb combat system are the steak and potatoes of DMC, but a good looking DMC adds gravy to the potatoes.

they are cool......................i have seen those pics or scans.................coz my bro´s Friend had sent me a pic of DMC4 :D

machindix

Finally... a clear shot of Dante wearing a stubble. Not bad, but I 've always presumed he'd have white/silver facial hair...

Chrysander

Okay check out the website music...

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/main.html

Sounds like the woman is talking about Dante and Nero... but might just be my pathetic imagination. Check out the first things she says. Sounds like this:

ooooo Daaaaaaaaante Nerrro... ?

Anyone agree? Who knows what language that is if it is anything...

Chrysander

Yeah, it's all the same language I am sure. But their names Dante and Nero would still be the same no matter what language it is. Just the rest of what she is saying, I couldn't understand. But those words at the start sound like Dante and Nero right? :eek:,,,,

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Chrysander;6017 said:
Okay check out the website music...

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/main.html

Sounds like the woman is talking about Dante and Nero... but might just be my pathetic imagination. Check out the first things she says. Sounds like this:

ooooo Daaaaaaaaante Nerrro... ?

Anyone agree? Who knows what language that is if it is anything...

Holy crap! I can hear that too, but I'm pretty sure our imagination is just playing tricks. We hear what we want to hear. This is one good example of it.

meirelle

~from the dark~
machindix;6005 said:
Finally... a clear shot of Dante wearing a stubble. Not bad, but I 've always presumed he'd have white/silver facial hair...

I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom