• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

7 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

I think its about Dante's inner Devil beasting out and wanting more power. It's like alot of other shows (Bleach, Naruto, etc.) where they have an evil side thats always powerful. From this guess, i can make an educated guess that Dante's Devil Trigger will change from time to time (obvious in your views, but the way im thinking, not really) and he will have a stronger side that tries to take over, giving the player temporary uber strength, or just cool cut-scenes, and may be a unlockable character thats playable. =)
I'm such a weird guesser right? I think thats whats going to happen JUST from that intro, 1 day left, so 2marrow, ill use my SKILLZ to try to break down the plot as much as i can for you guys. Remember, these are only my educated guesses so they could be 100% wrong, but I'm trying to thin kthrough the mind of Hideaki Itsuno, but its kinda hard with only about 16 words so far >:3
well, I'm gonna try to herlp breaking everything down as much as possible. Sorry if i mis-lead any of yous, just trying to help the ppl out with my guesses, which will most likely not happen XD

Aoshi, good job =D
I'm just making guesses here.....

BTW, Heres Dante's new look...
38815_DMC4a_122_421lo.jpg

The screen is awesome, and apparently, the life bar is silver, and Dante can fight a new spider-like creature

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Why is Dante so difficult so see in the pics? I mean wecan get a good view of Nero's face,but Dante's always looking the other way or standing in the shadows....

Crimson Lucy

Ugh . .the site its like time released . .lmfao

all you can check out are Nero and Dante. More pictures and possibly videos on the next unlock date, 9-15

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
I'm not sure if I'm going to like playing as Nero but I have to admit he is a cute character. The music they have already have sounds great. It's very gothic like.

Crimson Lucy

Vergil_Sparda;5478 said:
I'm not sure if I'm going to like playing as Nero but I have to admit he is a cute character. The music they have already have sounds great. It's very gothic like.

You havent even seen any footage. Can you reserve that silly opinion until you see the game running in motion?

And the music sounds like a revision of the Divinity Stature from DMC 1 2 and 3.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
Crimson Lucy;5486 said:
You havent even seen any footage. Can you reserve that silly opinion until you see the game running in motion?

And the music sounds like a revision of the Divinity Stature from DMC 1 2 and 3.

How about you read a little more carefully next time. I said I wasn't sure. I didn't say I wouldn't like it. How about you keep your silly opinion to yourself next time?

Crimson Lucy

Vergil_Sparda;5487 said:
How about you read a little more carefully next time. I said I wasn't sure. I didn't say I wouldn't like it. How about you keep your silly opinion to yourself next time?

I understood what you wrote the first time. And its still no more intelligent to have doubts about something you have no information about.

How much different is he gonnt be from dante? He has guns and a sword, hell they look like twins.

machindix

Hey, chill out guys it's only a video game, and it's not even out yet!! Everyone's free to express their opinions about it. I mean, Dante's been with us all along the series, we love the guy, but now he's being replaced by someone else. It came as sudden, so it's no big deal if some of us are having doubts about the new leading man.

Let's just stop here, ok?

Chrysander

Notice how on the main page, Dante and Nero are both there side by side, at roughly the same size. This might suggest that they're both as important in the story as one another. Nero is at the front and faces us, I guess they maybe want to catch new-comers with him and his slightly different style. However, I am feeling fairly confident that it'll be 50-50 in the game, maybe 2 stories to follow. Perhaps Nero's story starts at point X and you play through with him after his clan has been killed, and you go through trying to find Dante. But then at the same time you are playing from point Y (a few days in the past) as Dante, explaining how he killed all of Nero's clan, they would each be like bosses or something. So then Dante vs Nero would come at a certain point in both their stories. Presumably this wouldn't be the end, it would lead both of them in a new direction in their stories, perhaps towards a common enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom