• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

7 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

machindix

meirelle;6433 said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by that.

Well... I wasn't really bothered by that. Just kind of surprised that's all...

One of my friends saw that first sceenshot and actually thought Dante looked "fatherly" in that picture!!:D Just imagine... Dante going home to his wife and two kids after a hard day of demon a**-kicking...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
machindix;6451 said:
Well... I wasn't really bothered by that. Just kind of surprised that's all...

One of my friends saw that first sceenshot and actually thought Dante looked "fatherly" in that picture!!:D Just imagine... Dante going home to his wife and two kids after a hard day of demon a**-kicking...

wow........................it would be awsome.............at least Dante could learn his sons to fight against Demons dont u think??

Chrysander

Nero has a hood, I just noticed. I wonder if he ever wears it up in a cut scene or anything. He'd look pretty serious with a hood up.

machindix

Chrysander;6459 said:
Nero has a hood, I just noticed. I wonder if he ever wears it up in a cut scene or anything. He'd look pretty serious with a hood up.

hood.jpg

Hmmm....:$

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Hey, not too shabby of a job with that hoody machindix-pretty damn good actually. Ofcourse, if they have a cutscene or whatever in the game with the hood (and I think it would be ideal as like the first cutscene) then I would expect the hood to go past his eyes-to be very concealing and mysterious.

machindix

jigsaw_541;6515 said:
Hey, not too shabby of a job with that hoody machindix-pretty damn good actually. Ofcourse, if they have a cutscene or whatever in the game with the hood (and I think it would be ideal as like the first cutscene) then I would expect the hood to go past his eyes-to be very concealing and mysterious.

Naw... all I did was pour paint over his head, and the shape doesn't look right either.:$ Nero looks like Little Red Riding Hood holding a gun...

machindix

New character updates on the official site. So her name is Kyrie, and she seems to have a brother who's the leader of the Order... (I smell power-craving lunatic but maybe it's just Vergil... @@)

By the way, has anyone got the latest edition of Famitsu? I heard it's got some new information on DMC4 but I haven't been able to find any scans yet...

Do you all know really wat ur talking about?...the person with the arm, is Nero, not Dante, or Vergil...and, Dante and Nero are agaist eachother, well, its more like Nero not liking Dante. But ya, Nero's arm is posesed by an evil foce, and he dosent know wat kind of powers it contains. during the game he wears his arm in a sling to keep it away from site. But of corse it wont be posible to hide it any longer,and thats wer he discorvers his powers with it. The arm's powers will be used use ALOT in the game,the things u can do with it are like: regardless of enimies air born or on the ground, u can grab enemies from a distance and pull then towrd u, or push them away into other foes, and even slam them into the ground...u can also combine other moves with this, for example, one move involves a classic DMC move, "the stinger"(lunging the sword at a foe),,,well, in short this means that the arm brings them to u, u do the move,and then the arm again bringing them tword u again,together one after another, wich should be enough to get any fan salivating...!...........!......-_-...

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Just saw the pic on previous page. You know, the first thing I thought its a cultist or Fire Mage from Gothic or something. It's OK, just Little Nero Riding Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom