• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i respect the dmc 3 vergil very much. its going to be strange to see a new version of vergil.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It was just as strange to see this version of Dante. The thing is Dante and Vergil are twins so his going to look like Dante.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
i respect the dmc 3 vergil very much. its going to be strange to see a new version of vergil.
Fear not. Since it's a reboot, I doubt that the new version would tarnish DMC3 Vergil's reputation. I even think the new version would be less badass than the original.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
Fear not. Since it's a reboot, I doubt that the new version would tarnish DMC3 Vergil's reputation. I even think the new version would be less badass than the original.

to be honest i don't want vergil to appear in ninja theory's version. i know ninja theory is trying to make DmC work and appeal to fans. i like vergil being an identical twin......alot of people don't like that.....but to me its interesting to see their same face with different hearts, minds and qualities. to me that is just cool.

D-Sparda

to be honest i don't want vergil to appear in ninja theory's version. i know ninja theory is trying to make DmC work and appeal to fans. i like vergil being an identical twin......alot of people don't like that.....but to me its interesting to see their same face with different hearts, minds and qualities. to me that is just cool.
I understand and I agree with you.

Anyway, we would'nt be in this mess if Capcom had erase DMC2 and 4 from the canon games.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I understand and I agree with you.

Anyway, we would'nt be in this mess if Capcom had erase DMC2 and 4 from the canon games.
very true, i did enjoy dmc4, but i would like to think that if it was not introduced, people would embrace this game more, and actually like it more (examples: people wouldn't compare new dante to nero, dante's whip/chain would be a new gameplay element)

Kammosjuttu

very true, i did enjoy dmc4, but i would like to think that if it was not introduced, people would embrace this game more, and actually like it more (examples: people wouldn't compare new dante to nero, dante's whip/chain would be a new gameplay element)

Yeah, and also because people have been complaining about it that they would've wanted to see more about Nero they've somehow developed a hate of sorts towards the fact that this is a reboot.

D-Sparda

What I tought would be sequels that made sense and that was consistent after DMC1. If it was the case, this reboot would of never seen daylight.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
They are blind by hatred(some of them). If they want the game to sunk in the darkness, it's simple, don't buy the game.
exactly. i understand it looks bad to some, because there are some things to worry about, i share some of the worries, but i mean come on, don't continue to bash the game over and over and over about the same things. just ignore it and don't buy it

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I'm off the opposite opinion since if this reboot happened after 3, i would hate it since i dont think a reboot would have been after 3 since 3 was a fresh start and had a lot off potential. I dont think i needed Nero to come in and for them to jump 20 years in the future. I was fine chilling with young dante and watching him become the hero we know him as rather than him already there.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I'm off the opposite opinion since if this reboot happened after 3, i would hate it since i dont think a reboot would have been after 3 since 3 was a fresh start and had a lot off potential. I dont think i needed Nero to come in and for them to jump 20 years in the future. I was fine chilling with young dante and watching him become the hero we know him as rather than him already there.

Well thats where #1 comes in, right?
but if dmc4 was dmc1 remake on ps3, they could of just went on from there

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Not really.
I would like just it being post dmc3 dante learning how to be a hero in the ten years before dmc1 happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom