• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
DMC2 story wasnt that bad. If they are played in order, it makes you wonder what happened to trish and lady and did it affect dante so much that he became serious and The Demon Hunter. Also, what was so important to go to hell without a second guess? Which makes me think, he does have real feelings boiling inside him, and if he can, he would save everyone by sacrificing himself. Although it was a cliff hanger, it still is a decent story. The boss was....meh.... but the demon form boss fight at the end was the icing on the cake, very epic.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC2 story wasnt that bad. If they are played in order, it makes you wonder what happened to trish and lady and did it affect dante so much that he became serious and The Demon Hunter. Also, what was so important to go to hell without a second guess? Which makes me think, he does have real feelings boiling inside him, and if he can, he would save everyone by sacrificing himself. Although it was a cliff hanger, it still is a decent story. The boss was....meh.... but the demon form boss fight at the end was the icing on the cake, very epic.

I agree with this. Though, DMC2's story could have at least been a LITTLE bit more coherent. Lucia's past as one of Arius' demons was never really explored/explained.

I agree with this. Though, DMC2's story could have at least been a LITTLE bit more coherent. Lucia's past as one of Arius' demons was never really explored/explained.
Oh come on is it really necessary for every character's past to be explained?(EDIT: I don't know maybe there is something that could be explained but I think it wouldn't be relevant to the story.)
She was one of Arius' demons and that's it, what else can be explained there?
Sorry if I'm reacting so hard on your post but I noticed this subject is everpresent throughout the other posts.
We need now only the story for the upcoming game and then we'll settle down and clear up what need to be explained, but Lucia?
Then Agnus need explanation, then Arkham, then "Lady", then Credo, even Nero....see my point?
Lucia get in the line :mad:
I agree though DMC2's story could've been more coherent but who cares right now, don't live in the past, what's done is done.
Maybe some anime or novel could satisfy your interest in Lucia's past.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Oh come on is it really necessary for every character's past to be explained?
She was one of Arius' demons and that's it, what else can be explained there?
Sorry if I'm reacting so hard on your post but I noticed this subject is everpresent throughout the other posts.
We need now only the story for the upcoming game and then we'll settle down and clear up what need to be explained, but Lucia?
Then Agnus need explanation, then Arkham, then "Lady", then Credo, even Nero....see my point?
Lucia get in the line :mad:
I agree though DMC2's story could've been more coherent but who cares right now, don't live in the past, what's done is done.
Maybe some anime or novel could satisfy your interest in Lucia's past.

I wanted to say all of this. Ofcourse, not word by word but Seriously. No kidding. I just thought it might be considered rude. Dude, thank you for 'being my voice'.

Now on-topic, for me;
Vergil in the game = Good game.
Vergil not in the game = still a good game.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Now on-topic, for me;
Vergil in the game = Good game.
Vergil not in the game = still a good game.

teheh this made me giggle ^ and the way i look at it is, depending on how the story is in DmC vergil might be necessary and play a big part in the story, however the story might pertain to something else that vergil might not fit in with. but i highly doubt the second one, im sure vergil will be in the game and play a pretty important part even if he is not the main villian, but even if vergil is not in the game it still has the potential to be a good game

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
but even if vergil is not in the game it still has the potential to be a good game

Exactly.

Though I don't like to speculate things like, what could be in minds of DmC developers, but I'd like to see Vergil in the game. And even though if he's not, it doesn't matter to me at all.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
yeah, it would mean alot to me if ninja theory and capcom put in some effort to get vergil in the game in someway that is well thought out and not rushed, but im not gonna pass the game if vergil isn't in it, im still gonna buy it day one

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
^ yeah im very positive about the game because it is a new entry into my favorite video game series. i don't care how much people deny it... its devil may cry, and i think another reason im so positive about the game is because i understand what it is. it is an experiment, basically and i like the thought of someone else telling the story of dante and making things new because you don't know what's gonna happen. i won't lie though i wished ninja theory would've found a way to make this game 60 fps, but you know what i can live with that as long as it feels fast and fluid, which will be found out when a demo is released. DmC is not gonna replace the old canon im not positive about that, but i mean why would they? it just doesn't make sense. but anyway there are a couple others on this forum that are as open and accepting about DmC as i am. they are good people and they actually give you the chance to state your opinion without criticizing you about it. (most people anyway)

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
... Where have you been? XD
But no, seriously, I'm with chocolateghost about the positive support for this DmC. We are but a minority, but we're here. ^^

I think... uhhmm... I've been in Dante's world... Trying to find the ...uh..identity of ...the ...the...lady in the trailer...Ahh...My head hurts...where was I... Ok enough. Sorry.
But I'm glad to see one more :-D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm a firm supporter of DmC as well. Don't know where you've been lookin', but it hasn't been where I post evidently.

Kammosjuttu

Yeah, them who are very excited about DmC do exist. I think my posts have clearly showed that I am one of them. xD
But I think that there are more of them who like DmC than it seems; them who get introduced to DMC with this newest DmC might be very eager to play the new game, but they don't join forums so they could talk about it as they don't know the previous games and all that. Maybe?

Asmodaius

On this forum, supporters seem to be the majority.

I remember when I first started on this forum, all joyous and happy about the new DmC that had just been announced. I found this forum while searching for more news about it, and I joined it in hopes of chatting with others who had the same attitude like me... boy, was I wrong!

It does seem times have changed though, and for the better, in my opinion. There are supporters and naysayers, but we have more or less learned to respect one anothers' opinions and discuss them in a more civil manner instead of jumping down eachothers' throats. And I think it has given some supporters the courage to post more which might be the reason why we now seem like a majority. However, I doubt we are... We just make ourselves more noticable. ^^

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
YEAH SUPPORTERS UNITE
Even though i didnt like it at first im starting to like it since the past 3 trailers and feel like the games gonna be awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom