• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will he? Because if he does, then I wanna see him and Dante in action together and at each other.

If he was back, I wanna see him wield two swords: Yamato and a rapier and finally... I wanna see him speak in a British accent.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Will he? Because if he does, then I wanna see him and Dante in action together and at each other.

If he was back, I wanna see him wield two swords: Yamato and a rapier and finally... I wanna see him speak in a British accent.

Would be nice, but my guess is probably not. Dante is meant to be American, so Vergil having a British accent would be odd.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
its a big a risk as there is only one version of vergil shown and to some he is more sacred than dante as a character so he might be more scrutinized.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i heard on the capcom forum that a japanese website confirmed vergil would be in the game, however they didn't give a specific source, and no one i know can find this information, so i don't believe it has been confirmed, but i do hope he is in it!

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
If Sparda is in the game, than Vergil will be there too!

I don't think that he would be there since Dante have become an half angel too, and maybe he never have meet his real parents and don't know anything about them..
and because his father a demon and his mother an angel that maybe can't live or be together because of that or they have already got killed after Dante was born and hide him like they did with Nero..

Or maybe Dante's father killed Dante's mother after Dante was born and his father don't know that he got a son that will revenge him for what he did.. and Dante doesn't know that it's his father either..
And the angels, friends of his mother will somehow guide Dante to find the one who controls the Limbo city and the demons world...?

Theproductofboredom

I think having Vergil in the game would be cool, but they'd have to find a logical reason for him being there. And I don't think brotherly rivalry should in anyway take too much of the game. Thats what DMC3 was for.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think if he is in the game,i would like to see more of his past and have him have other relationships outside of his rivalry with dante

Kammosjuttu

Vergil's gotta be in it. Wasn't it stated somewhere that they hunted demons together for a while?
And Sparda? that might actually be a lil weird...

HAH!! :D

Dante and Vergil were both mercenaries in the first Devil May Cry novel, Dante under the name Tony Redgrave and Vergil sporting name Gilver, and they did take jobs together. Though, at that time, Dante had no idea it was Vergil.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dante and Vergil were both mercenaries in the first Devil May Cry novel, Dante under the name Tony Redgrave and Vergil sporting name Gilver, and they did take jobs together. Though, at that time, Dante had no idea it was Vergil.
soooo Dante thought Gilver (lolz Vergil rearranged) just happened to have silver hair n b a total badass with a katana? XD

Kammosjuttu

soooo Dante thought Gilver (lolz Vergil rearranged) just happened to have silver hair n b a total badass with a katana? XD

Actually, Gilver's head was wrapped in bandages, hiding his face and hair totally. Dante realized the man was Vergil only when he saw an amulet with their names on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom