• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
well its lost its uniqueness since bayonetta came out which was great game btw and capcom should make a sequel to it...But i agree maybe online thats further than a co-op match of bloody palace might be a good idea! :)

I was thinking something along the lines of local and online co-op for the campaign, Bloody Palace, and a versus mode. There'd be a nice selection of characters/demons, too.

Gotten a bit off topic, have we?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I was thinking something along the lines of local and online co-op for the campaign, Bloody Palace, and a versus mode. There'd be a nice selection of characters/demons, too.

yeah we have gotten off topic a bit lol, but i dont think kammo will mind too much, since he made this thread. and i've always wanted to see a devil may cry versus mode

RemorsefulVergil

Yeah what happend to this being a disscussion about vergil in the reboot?!? lol yeah well have to go now get to bed for college in the morning >.< xD cya guys later

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
that would be preeeeeetty awesome stormes silves ^ i would like to play as agni or rudra from dmc3 :) they were two of my favorite bosses

Kammosjuttu

yeah we have gotten off topic a bit lol, but i dont think kammo will mind too much, since he made this thread. and i've always wanted to see a devil may cry versus mode

Well now, if you refer to me, I'm not the person who made this thread, haha, but I don't think that the person who made this thread would get offended by people getting excited and talking away. It's entertaining to look what people come up with even if you yourself don't know what to add there, and it's a natural thing to get strayed away from the topic, that's how discussing goes.

About online things, I haven't even connected my PS3 (or PSP) to net for many reasons, so if there will be such things added to the DmC, I might have to do something about it -- or then just let it be and act all cool like "I don't care" even if I felt like playing the online modes so bad. xD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
oh woops i swear you created this thread, but i was getting two threads mixed up :p and yeah if they have online modes kammo you gotta get online! :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The online mode will be Level style ranks and high scores or something to that nature. NG2 sigma had an online co-op feature that was pretty cool and would be awesome to have in DmC. Also, there should be a video capture feature, where u can save your favorite combos, and instantly post them online where people can view your profile with screen shots, videos, high scores and what not.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
The online mode will be Level style ranks and high scores or something to that nature. NG2 sigma had an online co-op feature that was pretty cool and would be awesome to have in DmC. Also, there should be a video capture feature, where u can save your favorite combos, and instantly post them online where people can view your profile with screen shots, videos, high scores and what not.
dude that is seriously an awesome idea :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom