• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Technically that's the manga that was a prequel to 3 but it's not the gilder tale.
Just google the 1st dmc light novel.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Technically that's the manga that was a prequel to 3 but it's not the gilder tale.
Just google the 1st dmc light novel.
THERE ARE NOVELS I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT I THOUGHT ALL THIS TIME EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MANGA.now i gotta read the novels.

Kammosjuttu

If they made a manga version of the DmC, I'd like to read it. Especially if it was drawn by Chayamachi, the same person who drew Devil May Cry 3 manga, because I like that style a lot. But I don't think that happens, haha.

RemorsefulVergil

havent read the novels yet but ive been meaning to just havent got round to it. Though I loved the devil may cry 3 manga but i'd rather see a anime or even film based on the devil may cry 3 game i think that would be Awesome as it is in my opinion the best game out of the series and one of my favourite games ive ever played but probz never guna happen since the sayed the film will be about the reboot!

Kammosjuttu

havent read the novels yet but ive been meaning to just havent got round to it. Though I loved the devil may cry 3 manga but i'd rather see a anime or even film based on the devil may cry 3 game i think that would be Awesome as it is in my opinion the best game out of the series and one of my favourite games ive ever played but probz never guna happen since the sayed the film will be about the reboot!

If you haven't read them, then you should. They are entertaining.
About movies, I'm actually glad they make something, DMC or DmC, I'm happy with the fact that they're doing at least something. It would be a new kind of experience to see an actual human move around as Dante... and how they will execute the environments and effects and that stuff.

By the way, now I may be really off-topic here, but has anyone listened to the Devil May Cry drama CDs? I've only heard the first CD and I liked it. It's featuring the same voice actors as the Japanese version of the anime. I wonder what kind of plot the second drama CD has?

Last edited by a moderator:

RemorsefulVergil

By the way, now I may be really off-topic here, but has anyone listened to the Devil May Cry drama CDs? I've only heard the first CD and I liked it. It's featuring the same voice actors as the Japanese version of the anime. I wonder what kind of plot the second drama CD has?
I've never heard of them? what's the first CD like?

Kammosjuttu

I've never heard of them? what's the first CD like?

Well, it's been some time since I listened to it the last time, so I don't quite remember, haha. If I remember correctly, there was something about it that Patty was told about Dante and what he has done before, and then there was something like it that Lady got possessed by a demon and Dante slayed it and all that kind of action... There was even Agni and Rudra with their funny talking... but I should listen to it again if I want to refreshen my memory enough to tell anything accurate about it. I might remember incorrectly, after all. I've read/listened/played/watched too much stories to keep them apart clean and nice, lol.

RemorsefulVergil

Well, it's been some time since I listened to it the last time, so I don't quite remember, haha. If I remember correctly, there was something about it that Patty was told about Dante and what he has done before, and then there was something like it that Lady got possessed by a demon and Dante slayed it and all that kind of action... There was even Agni and Rudra with their funny talking... but I should listen to it again if I want to refreshen my memory enough to tell anything accurate about it. I might remember incorrectly, after all. I've read/listened/played/watched too much stories to keep them apart clean and nice, lol.
they sound pretty good! would you be able to find them on the net?

Kammosjuttu

they sound pretty good! would you be able to find them on the net?

Well, I've not seen them in the net for downloading. But, I'm planning to buy the second drama CD from Japan (lol, better hurry up: it was released in the year 2008, so if I now pass my chance I might not get it at all) and then I could rip my CDs and share, I think. But the shipping times are weeks to my country so it'll take time before I get to it. Would you be interested in it even if you had to wait?

RemorsefulVergil

Well, I've not seen them in the net for downloading. But, I'm planning to buy the second drama CD from Japan (lol, better hurry up: it was released in the year 2008, so if I now pass my chance I might not get it at all) and then I could rip my CDs and share, I think. But the shipping times are weeks to my country so it'll take time before I get to it. Would you be interested in it even if you had to wait?
Yea i wud i don't mind waiting!I remmeber my copy of devil may cry 3 was broke so had to get a new one though i did'nt want special edition cause i could get that any time in amazon. i got dante's awakening with the harder difficulty off some boy on ebay sealed and everything and i think i waited for like more than a month forgot all about it when it even showed up at my door :L

RemorsefulVergil

well um i dont think they'll be keeping him the way he was theres no point if they have changed dante than vergil is bound to be changed even a little in personality like dante
Yeah i Agree but NT should'nt go to far on changing him like imagine seeing vergil whipping out a ciggerate insted of Yamato :/

berto

I Saw the Devil

The torrent was only up for a litthe bit and then it was gone. The problem was that nobody knew it existed so none knew to look for it. I happen to have found it, if anyone wants it, but I gatta check the rules to see if I can post it or if I have to PM the address.

The second CD is about Dante and the cast been taken to a police station for questionig regarding the infamouse strawberry sunday murders. The other story is about a demon who pretends to be Peter Pan and kidnapped the children of Patty's orphanige.

In Vergil's case, I'm wondering if his hair is white, white hair been a sign of their demonic power.

Kammosjuttu

The torrent was only up for a litthe bit and then it was gone. The problem was that nobody knew it existed so none knew to look for it. I happen to have found it, if anyone wants it, but I gatta check the rules to see if I can post it or if I have to PM the address.

In Vergil's case, I'm wondering if his hair is white, white hair been a sign of their demonic power.

Torrent of the second CD, or the first CD? And do you have the torrent file, or the actual already downloaded file? But, well, either way, it doesn't matter that much. Soon enough I'm one CD richer myself, since I bought that drama CD legally. It'll be nice to hold both of them from now on as an actual CDs in my collection. It's always better to have them bought and not downloaded.

But about Vergil, I somehow seem to think (or are my wishes interfering here?) that he would more likely to retain his white hair than Dante. Vergil was always a tad more in touch with his demonic powers, after all.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The torrent has no seeds so it'd be the the downloaded files. I have both CDs so which ever.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
If the new Vergil's clothes are not more sophisticated or stylish than the new Dante, Ninja Theory got a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom