• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I remember when I first started on this forum, all joyous and happy about the new DmC that had just been announced. I found this forum while searching for more news about it, and I joined it in hopes of chatting with others who had the same attitude like me... boy, was I wrong!
Welcome to the Internet.

It does seem times have changed though, and for the better, in my opinion. There are supporters and naysayers, but we have more or less learned to respect one anothers' opinions and discuss them in a more civil manner instead of jumping down eachothers' throats. And I think it has given some supporters the courage to post more which might be the reason why we now seem like a majority. However, I doubt we are... We just make ourselves more noticable. ^^
I doubt that the respect will stay forever. Someone will pull the trigger and bang! Chaos will be reborn. Sad reality.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I don't want him to be in it , and I think even if they put him in the game they won't give you an epic cinematics like DMC3 ones.

the previous DMC games had a very unique atmosphere.

However, I doubt we are... We just make ourselves more noticable. ^^
No, you must admit we are a majority now.....there have been a few supporters from the beginning (original supporters) but now most of the skeptics turned supporters or neutrals.
1st trailer...there were almost no supporters (except few including myself, I wished the first trailer became reality :oops:)
2nd trailer...supporters became more determined and a few haters became neutral
3rd trailer....there were almost no haters, skeptics all became neutrals

In my opinion the first trailer was the best, but it's nice to see how fans are satisfied, you can't escape from the fact that NT actually listened to the fans (not referred to Asmo but to people against NT).

On topic: I still think Vergil won't be in game, but would be nice to see him.

Kammosjuttu

No, you must admit we are a majority now.....there have been a few supporters from the beginning (original supporters) but now most of the skeptics turned supporters or neutrals.
1st trailer...there were almost no supporters (except few including myself, I wished the first trailer became reality :oops:)
2nd trailer...supporters became more determined and a few haters became neutral
3rd trailer....there were almost no haters, skeptics all became neutrals

In my opinion the first trailer was the best, but it's nice to see how fans are satisfied, you can't escape from the fact that NT actually listened to the fans(not referred to Asmo but to people against NT).

On topic: I still think Vergil won't be in game, but would be nice to see him.

Oh, I'm glad to see that there is someone else beside me who thinks the 2010 trailer was the best one! :D It was rather rattling to see all people bash it where ever you landed your eyes at the beginning, but with time the hating has cooled down a bit, which is good.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The hating here cooled down a bit. The NT forum, the supporters seem to be greater than the naysayers. But with any game comes people who will just hate it. I take every game i get with a grain of salt, even DmC, because i dont need someone else telling me how bad it is or how good. But i do like posting info and chatting about it. Now with the release of the HD collection, is that gonna be good or bad for DmC?
i think it will be good, especially if they add a DmC demo. because the only game on the collection im willing to play the whole way through it......well 2 and 3. if they change the controls on 1, then maybe, and also the demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom