• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil!! Vergil!! Vergil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramendium

RedRose;181922 said:
that defeats the whole purpouse of DMC then, if you make dmc like that then it's like freaking assasins creed or something (not that i don't like the game, i'm playing it right now and love it) it takes away the DMC-ness.

And that is precisely why open world should not be implemented... well not 100% though.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
The room style is classic in dmc, they shoudnt remove it... althought I have to agree with darth angelo about playing with sparda requires a lot of hardware power and lots of demonic hordes is an open scenario, its more like sparda's style.
Another reason that I think sparda shouldn't be cannonically playable in dante's/nero's game.

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;182014 said:
The room style is classic in dmc, they shoudnt remove it... althought I have to agree with darth angelo about playing with sparda requires a lot of hardware power and lots of demonic hordes is an open scenario, its more like sparda's style.
Another reason that I think sparda shouldn't be cannonically playable in dante's/nero's game.

None at all i think.

Vergil6989

I'm really hoping that capcom finds a way to bring vergil back into the game or at least releasing a special edition with vergil as a playable character or sparda as well it would be nice of them.

RedRose

Kael
I think we'll all just have to see what happens. I don't think they're going to do any games with sparda in it but then again i could be wrong.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i still say that there should be a fight between nero, dante, and vergil....but i think it would be amazing if they did this, and like, all the demon energy used and all resurrects sparda...that would be cool

Tramendium

GamblingGambitCloud;184311 said:
i still say that there should be a fight between nero, dante, and vergil....but i think it would be amazing if they did this, and like, all the demon energy used and all resurrects sparda...that would be cool

And again i must ask what is the point in resurrecting Sparda?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
GamblingGambitCloud;184311 said:

But that takes us back to the Vergil sutuation, Vergil is dead. And if he isn't he should be.
When Trish betrays Mundus he says to her
"you too have failed me Trish, you know the RULES"

And earlier we see Mundus say to Griffon
"Griffon you have failed me, you are no longer worthy"
Mundus destroys Griffon and if you listen carefully it makes the same noise as Vergil after the third battle. Kind of like a thunder crashing noise.

What I am saying is that Mundus isn't stupid, he knows how much of a threat Vergil would pose so why wouldn't he dispose of him just like he does with everyone who fails him?

Sparda™

You know what I think?

Capcom made a mistake by introducing Vergil. Why?

Because fans want him again in games. And you know what Capcom will do?

It will bring Vergil back.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sparda™;185402 said:
You know what I think?

Capcom made a mistake by introducing Vergil. Why?

Because fans want him again in games. And you know what Capcom will do?

It will bring Vergil back.

Thus ****ing up the already ****ed up DMC storyline even more.

Why cant fans accept that Vergil is dead/dissipated/or whatever Capcom wants to call that vanishing shnit in DMC1? Hes cool, we get it, let it go. Play with his son Nero instead :lol::lol::lol:

Sparda™

Esura;185403 said:
Thus ****ing up the already ****ed up DMC storyline even more.

Why cant fans accept that Vergil is dead/dissipated/or whatever Capcom wants to call that vanishing shnit in DMC1? Hes cool, we get it, let it go. Play with his son Nero instead :lol::lol::lol:

That's the problem.

Until everything is confirmed, we still will want Vergil... :D

Esura

Sparda™;185409 said:
That's the problem.

Until everything is confirmed, we still will want Vergil... :D

You know that there is a 9/10 possibillity that you WONT be able to play as Vergil right?

And the only thing thats really keeping Vergil even relevant to the DMC story now is the fact that he has some connection to Nero (like parental for example) and his sword showing up(which he prolly will never get back...its Nero's now imo).

Although alot of you guys seem against it, Vergil being Nero's father may be the best way for him to come back, instead of him JUST coming back for his sword...thats gay.

Zato-OW

King
It's been confirmed over and over that Vergil WAS killed. I won't mind if he never came back as long as they do something special with him. Maybe a short series 12 episode Anime with his journey though hell or something like that. Maybe even as a unlockable character, but story wise though I just cannot see it working out with him, Unless Dante is out of the picture and its a Nero vs Vergil thing. But the only way it will work in my eyes is if Dante has NOTHING to do with it. Dante vs Vergil has been there and done that.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Vergil how a good character will not see to good for me vergil just work like the bad guy and thats is the only thing for capcom for bring him back but a less evil can be good too,he can now do aniting for anione he will work alone

Esura

Zato-OW;185413 said:
It's been confirmed over and over that Vergil WAS killed. I won't mind if he never came back as long as they do something special with him. Maybe a short series 12 episode Anime with his journey though hell or something like that. Maybe even as a unlockable character, but story wise though I just cannot see it working out with him, Unless Dante is out of the picture and its a Nero vs Vergil thing. But the only way it will work in my eyes is if Dante has NOTHING to do with it. Dante vs Vergil has been there and done that.

I like Zato-OW alot now :D

This is the truth. Although personally I dont wanna see an anime with Vergil in it. I'd rather they make an anime on Nero or Trish/Lady sidestory than Vergil.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;185413 said:

*Sigh*

It's Capcom.

They have proven us they can do ANYTHING.

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;185437 said:
*Sigh*

It's Capcom.

They have proven us they can do ANYTHING.

Ya they have proven they can ruin characters by bringing them back from the dead with horrible plots. And speaking of horrible plots, we all remember DMC4 don't we?

Sparda™

Zato-OW;185486 said:
Ya they have proven they can ruin characters by bringing them back from the dead with horrible plots. And speaking of horrible plots, we all remember DMC4 don't we?

DMC4...

That game doesn't have a storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom