• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil!! Vergil!! Vergil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Strifer;180405 said:
If you study close to ending in dmc4 you see when Dante gives Nero his Katana in sign of friendship so if Nero turns Vergil the whole dmc4 game is dip****.

I agree. Vergil's resurrection should be like Nero will be split into 2. 1 human form, Nero; and 1 demon form, Nelo Angelo.:D

Tramendium

Red;180437 said:
I agree. Vergil's resurrection should be like Nero will be split into 2. 1 human form, Nero; and 1 demon form, Nelo Angelo.:D

I don't like that concept cause Vergil like it or not has role in this franchise too no matter how small or large it is imo he should be back but NOT like Nero's DB nor possessing Nero.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
darth_angelo45;180336 said:
Like what? we have fought him six times and Dante has more than proven himself as the dominant son and the worthy successor of their father. He holds Sparda, the trophy of his ultimate victory over Vergil. Bringing Vergil back will only drag the story backwards and create another pointless story that doesn't go anywhere. I for one want to see something new and see where the story is SUPPOSED to go. Why else would they have introduced a new character?

I personally feel that the only person who can bring something new and fresh to DMC is Nero. I think Dante is not much use to us story wise until he is ready to wrap things up once and for all. Sure you could throw a few little Dante chapters in here and there but as far as the big picture is concerned, I think Nero has the most promise for the time being.

HELLOO? We are talking about Capcom! The kings of repeating battles... Megaman X's main boss Sigma for one... as far as I know there are 8 games that he is the final boss with always the same intention to destroy the world and humanity and bla bla bla. Capcom made him get beaten always the same way over and over again. So what is stoping them to make a "new" battle Dante vs Vergil? So what, he has nothing to add? I know! But if they removed every character that has nothing new to add, I personally think only Nero and maybe a little (I mean, almost nothing) of Dante would still be in the game as characters in the story.

Its not that I am a Vergil fanboy... its just I think Vergil's thirst (or hunger) for power can take him very far and maybe give him an opportunity kick Dante's @ss so Dante can stop being so arrogant as he was in DMC4.

I dont think Vergil deserves to be the main villain and the main plot of the next DMC... i just think they could add another battle with him in the middle or ending of the game...

*EDITED*: BTW... technically, the three matches in DMC1 against Nelo Angelo is not Vergil fighting, since Vergil wasn't in control of his actions and he almost got it back when Nelo saw his amulet but he ran away...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Black Angel;180424 said:
I could think of allot he could bring to the story at this point.

ok then, what exactly? I would love to hear them. Bearing in mind this is only surrounding the diminishing of Nero's character for the sake of bringing Vergil back.

I am not acting like this because I am a hater, I loved DMC3 and Vergil to death but both have been blown out of proportion and people obsess over them way too much and because of this the story and everything I used to love about DMC is being crapped on.
Nero is the only thing keeping me attached to these games now. So I think its understandable for me to be angry over the possibility of Capcom taking that away as well. (for another element of DMC3 none the less)

Crimson Devil;180495 said:
Its not that I am a Vergil fanboy... its just I think Vergil's thirst (or hunger) for power can take him very far and maybe give him an opportunity kick Dante's @ss so Dante can stop being so arrogant as he was in DMC4.

.......you just converted me.:D
If there is one good thing that can come of Vergil coming back IT'S THAT. I would love to see Dante get taken down taken down a notch.

Tramendium

darth_angelo45;180496 said:
ok then, what exactly? I would love to hear them. Bearing in mind this is only surrounding the diminishing of Nero's character for the sake of bringing Vergil back.

I am not acting like this because I am a hater, I loved DMC3 and Vergil to death but both have been blown out of proportion and people obsess over them way too much and because of this the story and everything I used to love about DMC is being crapped on.
Nero is the only thing keeping me attached to these games now. So I think its understandable for me to be angry over the possibility of Capcom taking that away as well. (for another element of DMC3 none the less)

.......you just converted me.:D
If there is one good thing that can come of Vergil coming back IT'S THAT. I would love to see Dante get taken down taken down a notch.

Ah i miss good old mature Dante like DMC1/2 that is my style and same goes for Dante. Being too ****y is crappy for him imo in fact i think that attitude give him bad name.

If dante is to defeat vergil again he better be with his full power and dark attitude that would mean he mean business. That is what people wanted to see if Dante is to be battling Vergil again in dmc5.

Darth Angelo

Tramendium;180519 said:
Ah i miss good old mature Dante like DMC1/2 that is my style and same goes for Dante. Being too ****y is crappy for him imo in fact i think that attitude give him bad name.

If dante is to defeat vergil again he better be with his full power and dark attitude that would mean he mean business. That is what people wanted to see if Dante is to be battling Vergil again in dmc5.

Well I can definetely appriciate that and personally would be happy to see Vergil return if that was the end to Capcom's means. I guess that is one of the only things that could bring out that side of Dante once again, and it would be awesome to see that side of him again.

Tramendium

darth_angelo45;180532 said:
Well I can definetely appriciate that and personally would be happy to see Vergil return if that was the end to Capcom's means. I guess that is one of the only things that could bring out that side of Dante once again, and it would be awesome to see that side of him again.

No doubt about it still there is trailer yet to be shown.

Tramendium

Ebony & Ivory 666;181010 said:
Hopefully they have sparda in dmc 5 heck i hope they have a dmc 5 o_O

Don't worry they will make one but like all others it will take time but since you started this ill remind you again that next gen is at stake planned for next and year after so dmc5 would probably be in new engine suited for next-gen consoles and probably there will be innovations in PC hardware as well.
I do hope that i am wrong about that new engine/gen system cause if i am wrong then game would need less time to make.

Darth Angelo

Wouldn't it be nice for them to suddenly surprise us and go "DMC5 coming this October! we have been secretly working on it all this time because we are not bringing Vergil or Dante back and didn't want the fan hate"

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
It would be awesome... some ppl are saying that capcom has a secret project in hands, though I dont know if its true.
If it is, there is a good chance it is a DMC.
I want to play as Sparda, but not in the next DMC... they should make Dante's legend end before making Sparda playable as part of the story IMO.

Tramendium

darth_angelo45;181858 said:
Wouldn't it be nice for them to suddenly surprise us and go "DMC5 coming this October! we have been secretly working on it all this time because we are not bringing Vergil or Dante back and didn't want the fan hate"

Well one of possibilities i guess.:p

Darth Angelo

Crimson Devil;181875 said:
It would be awesome... some ppl are saying that capcom has a secret project in hands, though I dont know if its true.
If it is, there is a good chance it is a DMC.
I want to play as Sparda, but not in the next DMC... they should make Dante's legend end before making Sparda playable as part of the story IMO.

Yeah I suppose, also I think with Spardas game they are going to need hardware a bit further up the line. I think DMC is still in it's liniar room to room stage where enemies come in their tens tops. And to get a real feel of a massive chaos war like enviroment they are going to need much bigger maps where they can have a lot more going on. As this is said to be a time where you don't just get the odd demon slipping through the net now and again, the whole world is overrun with them.

Tramendium

darth_angelo45;181880 said:
Yeah I suppose, also I think with Spardas game they are going to need hardware a bit further up the line. I think DMC is still in it's liniar room to room stage where enemies come in their tens tops. And to get a real feel of a massive chaos war like enviroment they are going to need much bigger maps where they can have a lot more going on. As this is said to be a time where you don't just get the odd demon slipping through the net now and again, the whole world is overrun with them.

Heh talking about open world is bad eh well i guess its needed for this one.

sheriffreeze

i want dmc5 to be free roaming , like no missions you can go everywhere and make missions with out using missions system but with a roaming way a huge map filled with items and weapons

RedRose

Kael
i want dmc5 to be free roaming , like no missions you can go everywhere and make missions with out using missions system but with a roaming way a huge map filled with items and weapons

that defeats the whole purpouse of DMC then, if you make dmc like that then it's like freaking assasins creed or something (not that i don't like the game, i'm playing it right now and love it) it takes away the DMC-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom