• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NT hiring for a new AAA game using UE4.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Me too. I think it was because he was part human, part tree person thing. XP heavens know how he got around brushing his hair.

And I just remembered two other blue haired characters =D
Persona3.jpg

Minato from Persona 3
rumblenaoto.png

And Naoto from Persona 4. I need to get around to playing that one sometime.

Serge (Chrono Cross) has cerulean curls as well

EllDawn

Me too. I think it was because he was part human, part tree person thing. XP heavens know how he got around brushing his hair.

And I just remembered two other blue haired characters =D
Persona3.jpg

Minato from Persona 3
rumblenaoto.png

And Naoto from Persona 4. I need to get around to playing that one sometime.
If you've seen DNAngel, Hiwatari had light blue hair. I could probably think of more, but I'll refrain. These two just, kind of, reminded me of him.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Yeah, Atlus actually distributes real Japanese role playing games.
Which is something that Square Enix hasn't done since Final Fantasy IX.
Well there is one thing i dont like in Atlus - time which it takes to find publishers which will release their game in Europe but i know its not their fault.

IncarnatedDemon

Atlus is funny. Poor company didn't realize that Demon Souls was a good game. Either that or they are very humble company.
They expected 75,000 sales for Demon Souls.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Atlus is funny. Poor company didn't realize that Demon Souls was a good game. Either that or they are very humble company.
They expected 75,000 sales for Demon Souls.
Atlus didn't develop Demon's Souls. It was From Software. Atlus was just one of the publishers. And the souls games have a pretty niche audience. I find the games kinda boring. I was never big in to RPGs though. Plus, the company is going stupid anyway with Dark Souls 2.

IncarnatedDemon

Atlus didn't develop Demon's Souls. It was From Software. Atlus was just one of the publishers. And the souls games have a pretty niche audience. I find the games kinda boring. I was never big in to RPGs though. Plus, the company is going stupid anyway with Dark Souls 2.
Lecturing me about DeS? You must be joking with me...seriously.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
From Software? You mean the developers behind the Armored Core series? I didn't know they went outside the AC box to develop an RPG.

LONG EDIT:
>making money

That's probably the problem here, i suspect. If the game was a success i think that Capcom and NT would be more optimistic and "open" to give new information after all the ****storm that ruled in the internet by the release of the game; mainly considering that Capcom was optimistic in the beggining and talking about a DMC game comming at least in each 2.5 years. I think that Capcom will just bury the series or come up with something related to the old series (i don't know exactly what they can try, but up to this point, could be really anything, even a new reboot but in the same universe, with the same characters).

I prefer to just wait instead of discussing the DMC future right now given that it's purely speculation anything we can talk right now, i think that if we don't get any information about it at least in 2014, then i think that we can fear a little about the future of the franchise.

And about NT: i think that the guy behind all the **** with DMC fans is Tameem, he seems to be a very arrogant person, i don't like him. But i have nothing agains't NT team itself and i think that here are some creative people there that deserve credit, still they are new to the industry and don't seem to know how to make a good action game properly just yet; but they are developing over time, DmC was a great leap compared to Heavenly Sword gameplay.
A new DMC reboot, you say? It could also be different universe, yet same characters but with minor alterations; however, most of their original characteristics remain intact just to know who's who (Ex. Old DMC Dante's apprearance is as it is, but put DmC Dante's lineage in it; the term for that is CambioNephilim (it's a compound noun I came up derived from two words: Cambione (demon-human hybrid; why wasn't this the official term for half-demons like Dante in DMC?) and Nephilim (originally angel-human hybrid)). I do not think DMC deserves to be buried. So yeah; I'd wait for a new one too, but not TOO LONG. Our own speculations may end up happening or just a dream... We can't predict the future, you know?

Yeah, I got nothing on Ninja Theory as a whole too. It's Tameem Antonaides who gave himself and his company a bad reputation. No reason to generalize one company when only one person is to be blamed for all the fiasco (yet I still blame the old fans for (one of the reasons; there are others; don't mean to rile up the rest here...) ****ing Hideki Kamiya off in his Twitter who was reasoning with them to ask Capcom, not him several times. Look at him now! He became a total a-hole!). They're still students in making awesome games. They make good storytelling, but are still learning better gameplay mechanics in order for their games to compliment their storytelling prowess.
With that, I stand by what GF900000Returns said as I agree with it: Games today need a balance of gameplay, story, and value (especially replay value). They were attempting to make this balance!

Or a rebooted Nero... I'd love to see people's reactions. :lol:
Nero deserved to be rebooted, unless Capcom fill those damned plotholes about him, like how he came about, how he got Sparda's blood and what his REAL blood relationship with Sparda's family really is. He's still the walking plothole!

You just gave me my nostalgic memories of the StarWars series! The epic moment when Vader told Luke that he is his father...

IncarnatedDemon

From Software? You mean the developers behind the Armored Core series? I didn't know they went outside the AC box to develop an RPG.
I may be overhyping Souls games, but it is definetly one of the RPG's of past 5 years, that gamers has gotten into theri hands they went "THIS IS FUN!".
And From said they focused on core of video games.

Gameplay in other words, though Dark Souls's lore gives a atmosphere to the enviroments:

Just looking at that scene made me go lore hunting, and i realized what had happened to the sisters.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Lecturing me about DeS? You must be joking with me...seriously.
Yes. You must be make the jokings with her... am serious.
Atlus, not Atlas. And thanks god they are not.
Yes. Thankings the gods they are not.
You just gave me nostalgic memories of the StarWars series! The epic moment when Vader told Luke that he is his father...
Did you know, that no one knew about that plot point until George Lucas told Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) ten minutes before they started filming? In the original script, Darth Vader said: "Obi Wan killed your father."

It was to make Mark Hamill shocked right before the scene to make the acting feel a lot more "real".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
wow there are a lot of off topic posts. can we possibly try to focus

on topic: well i guess this means that the game is a new IP. is Ninja Theory going to be one of those companies that never makes sequels?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
wow there are a lot of off topic posts. can we possibly try to focus

on topic: well i guess this means that the game is a new IP. is Ninja Theory going to be one of those companies that never makes sequels?
Don't know, sometimes I think games don't need sequels, like The Last Of Us. That's a good stand-alone game. Still it would be cool if they do get around to making a sequel to one of their titles.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Don't know, sometimes I think games don't need sequels, like The Last Of Us. That's a good stand-alone game. Still it would be cool if they do get around to making a sequel to one of their titles.
Sequels for DmC, Heavenly Sword, and Enslaved sounds cool. I have yet to play the latter two NT games; I'm the type to experience things to make a fair judgment, like reviewing a game after actually playing it.

EDIT: Grammar fix.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
353px-Kat_CA_03_DmC.jpg

I think this is the one. In the end they just settled for the star forehead instead of tattoos, and made the tear jewel painted as well; all blue. So yep, having a blue haired female character's been on their minds for a while. They must have dropped the idea from Kat because they wanted to make her look more human I guess.

The blue haired girl in that teaser looks like she comes from some steam punk setting, or victorian with a fantasy twist.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I can see a trend now with NT next gen.

This gen all their games had characters with red hair.

1. Heavenly Sword (the main protagonist had red hair)
2. Enslaved (the main side kick had red hair)
3. DmC (a support/key character you don't see often has red hair....Eva's role in DmC is basically the same as her role in DMC1).

So it seems this new chick with the blue hair is probably the main hero. So if history repeats their next game after this the sidekick will have blue hair too maybe and their next game will have a key character who has blue hair or just another character with blue hair....so if that is the case DmC2 will be their third/last game for next gen starring a character with blue hair or another controversial reboot of a popular franchise that features a chick with blue hair.

Top Bottom