• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer.

Dante47

Speaking of which, when is Dante gonna open Devil May Cry in this game? Its a weird thing to obsess over, but I'm curious.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Speaking of which, when is Dante gonna open Devil May Cry in this game? Its a weird thing to obsess over, but I'm curious.
I honestly think it might not come to be. There is always that scarry notion lurking over the head of some reboots. There is also the very strong possibility that even if the shop exists the logo for the shop will look nothing like the original, it might just be spray painted on, just like the logo.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I honestly think it might not come to be. There is always that scarry notion lurking over the head of some reboots. There is also the very strong possibility that even if the shop exists the logo for the shop will look nothing like the original, it might just be spray painted on, just like the logo.
you are right, for all we know dante might not even open up shop, but in my opinion it would be a great part of the original cannon to stick to.

berto

I Saw the Devil
i think Dante Air Hikes at 1:14
Provably, there are ALOT of things from the original games that we can assume will be there; Double jump, bullet juggling, stinger, god of time and space or equal shop type element, shotgun, and so on.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Pretty good trailer, but doesn't show nothing much new stuff in the game itself. Quite a number of Dante's lines in this trailer are pretty good, though.

Ninja Theory, do yourself a favour and announce the release date already so that we DMC fans can judge it whether it is a good or bad game.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Crime fighters! They will get together and rid the world of evil!!!!! The Stylish Way!
yup, with plenty of catch phases to go around!

But i thought Trish Lady and Dante were a team. Maybe not like power rangers but they would discuss things together and if need be help eachother

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
first of id like to say HOLY MOTHER****** THIS TRAILER BLEW MY GODDAMN MIND.it looks awesome already i love dante's cockiness and i went over some of the previous comments on this thread that dante is not looking good the sexual deviant and nude thing as well as giving the finger. remember people dante is younger in this game and far more wreck less and ninja theory said that dante is not accepted in society cuz he rebels against it well here he is rebelling it fits perfect and the thing about his mother that he said is so dante like not accepting his heritage but it was his demon heritage he always respected his mother so what made him think this way about her i would like to know there is a reason and explanation behind it.i expect to see alot of nudity in this game aswell. apart from that great trailer and loved the flying through the car nude thing funny as hell THANK YOU BASEBALL BAT AND PIZZA SLICE THAT COVERED UP DANTE'S PEN1S, i think the last thing we wanted to see was dante's pen1s well maybe the fangirls did i dont know :p. did anyone notice the combichrist poster in dante's room in the start of trailer when he's on bed FREAKING AWESOME

ZeroLove

Haha, what an awesome trailer! Nude Dante looks yummy. ;D
I love how this trailer shows that Ninja Theory aren't taking themselves too seriously, there's a clear humourous element in this and I was actually worried that this new Devil May Cry would be too serious and then I see Dante flying nude through the air while putting on his clothes. XD
Awesome! I loved this.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
Haha, what an awesome trailer! Nude Dante looks yummy. ;D
I love how this trailer shows that Ninja Theory aren't taking themselves too seriously, there's a clear humourous element in this and I was actually worried that this new Devil May Cry would be too serious and then I see Dante flying nude through the air while putting on his clothes. XD
Awesome! I loved this.

Speaking of clothes ..Did anyone notice that Dante didn't put on underpants, he goes straight to the jeans : D

berto

I Saw the Devil
Obviously, Dante always goes comando, and you wouldn't think so but so does Kyrie.

Top Bottom