• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer.

Dante47

So, at least we can confirm this Dante gets laid. Good to know.
All I have to say is... about damn time! How many hot chicks has Dante met yet and not gotten with? Trish and Lady too name a few, as well as Lucia.

But I still hope this game has a good, well focused and serious story. You know, one with a atmosphere similar to the You don't **** with a God trailer.

berto

I Saw the Devil
All I have to say is... about damn time! How many hot chicks has Dante met yet and not gotten with? Trish and Lady too name a few, as well as Lucia.
What makes you think he didn't score with any of them?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
idk to me it just looks like a jump cancel because it doesn't look like a complete move it looks like another helm breaker that cut off the first one, but i guess we'll find that out later on. :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'm pretty sure it is Jump Cancel, he already used Enemy Step in The Fight trailer.
that's how it looks to me.
has anyone noticed there are actually some positive comments on this trailer from capcom-unity? what is the world coming to! lol

Gbraga

I honestly don't care if it is a jump cancel. I never really used to do jump cancel anyways.
Well, if enemies actually can block the grapple, then probably the higher your difficulty settings are, better are their chances of blocking it, so jump cancel could be the way to keep your combos up on Dante Must Die :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well, if enemies actually can block the grapple, then probably the higher your difficulty settings are, better are their chances of blocking it, so jump cancel could be the way to keep your combos up on Dante Must Die :)
well im not the best in the world at dmc, so when i play DMD im usually fighting for my life, if there isn't a special god mode. But maybe i'll actually try to master jump cancel this time.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
did anybody notice the angel statue in dante's trailer @0:24? definitely reminds me of something you would see in dante's shop in the original series.

Top Bottom