• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer.

Virago

Not listening.
"Ridiculous" is absolutely the word I'd use to describe this trailer.

...I like it. But it reminds me of the DMC3 opening, and I hated DMC3's take on Dante.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
"I don't know my mother, but if you're callin' me a son of a ***** you wouldn't be the first"

OH GOD OH GOD AWESOME

and go to RaptorNews.com
I like what I'm seeing more than ever.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Oh ****!! Look at DmC Dante with his DMC3 swag! Now that's what i'm talkin about!!!:w00t: And Million Stab too!? HELL YEAH!!!

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Also:

Dante has a tattoo on his inner arm. I can't make out what it's saying.
There's a Combichrist tour poster on his wall.
The first thing said by the growling voice is "Son of Sparda..."
The pose he's taking before telling the demon "you wouldn't be the first," is more than slightly reminiscent of some box art I've seen somewhere.
He seems to have a double jump.
The attacks look a lot faster.
And he does have Stinger and Million Stab.

Aw man.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hahaha this dante......It's like i'm feeling DMC 3 dante with a mixture of izaya.So awesome and that million stab and stinger OMFG!!!

Oh my God! YES!! In the first trailer, he seemed serious and dark, but in THIS one, he seems pretty cocky and full of himself! Just like DMC3 Dante! And yes, he is like IZAYA TOO!!! I'm sorry! I'm as excited as a Japanese school girl!! DON'T JUDGE ME! I'm EXCITED!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Oh my God! YES!! In the first trailer, he seemed serious and dark, but in THIS one, he seems pretty cocky and full of himself! Just like DMC3 Dante! And yes, he is like IZAYA TOO!!! I'm sorry! I'm as excited as a Japanese school girl!! DON'T JUDGE ME! I'm EXCITED!

I feel ya bro i feel ya!
internet-high-five-place-hand-here.jpg

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
this trailer was really cool! the new demon looked very DMC-like and the combat looked smoother than ever! freaking million stab looked super sick! :) i am soooo excited for the demo footage tomorrow! :)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
This trailer is proof that the new Dante is 100% still Dante. No one else would be insane enough to get dressed in mid air while being attacked by demons and be compleatly calm about it. They even managed to give the new Dante some of the old one's more subtle traits (eg. his absolute lack of interest in his heritage.) and less important but still worth noting the scene included pizza (and he still hasn't smoked since the first trailer)

Top Bottom