• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The combat in this trailer is being dramatized with different camera angels and sometimes slowed down moments, it reminds me of the 2nd trailer, but i think this one is obviously more polished. I think its silly to be upset about watching dante getting dressed. I've never seen him put on a shirt normally anyways.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
one reason i really liked this trailer is because up till now all the trailers have been basically serious, and this one kinda broke that mold by showing some of the dark humor of the game and it just really gives me nostalgia of dmc3 and that is a good feeling to have! :)

Dante47

Lets hope the story as a whole is good. I'm assuming Dante doesn't meet this "Kat" character until far later in the game, considering she's no where in sight here.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
And the pose toward the end that is sooooo DMC3 cover is either a forced reference or a slap in the face to the fans that still aren't pleased. Either way, it doesn't work.

Every reboot I've ever seen references the original material.
And games reference other games.
I just can't see how that's supposed to be an insult.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There should be some impressions released tomorrow that'll let us know more. Maybe we'll finally learn the name of that mysterious hooded girl(possibly gay boy) in short shorts.

Dante47

How come he has so many scars? doesnt he regain health or something?
I'm not sure. He might. I'd prefer it if he didn't regain health during combat, that would suck.
There should be some impressions released tomorrow that'll let us know more. Maybe we'll finally learn the name of that mysterious hooded girl(possibly gay boy) in short shorts.

Her name is most likely Kat, since that's what Dante calls her.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Thanks but I'll wait for an HD one before I rip.

Is that news guy supposed to be a Texan republican with too many christan valews to not be evil?

Dante47

He's most likely a Demon disguising himself as a human, like the guys from the Order in DMC4.

berto

I Saw the Devil
if you notice when his tattoo glows his scars heal, i guess it take a little longer for him to heal since he hasn't become fully aware of his powers yet.

Yeah, I noticed, it looked 'angelic' so I'm guessing that his angelic powers are the ones that have the healing factor. He has some under his arm, who knows what that one does.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yeah, I noticed, it looked 'angelic' so I'm guessing that his angelic powers are the ones that have the healing factor. He has some under his arm, who knows what that one does.
i can see that as a possibility, and yeah i noticed the one under his arm but i can't tell what it is or says. :p

berto

I Saw the Devil
i can see that as a possibility, and yeah i noticed the one under his arm but i can't tell what it is or says. :p
Demonic purposes?

He's most likely a Demon disguising himself as a human, like the guys from the Order in DMC4.

I don't think so. I think that the guy is geniunly beliving what he says, word of god and all of it, that's what makes him worse than a human that is corrupt and doesn't really believe in what he says.

Is it me or are Danny's proportions kinda off. His fairly moscular but looks scranny whi the coat; Maybe his head is bigger than normal, his hands are huge with the gloves on.

Tiran

The great pretender.
For those of you unfamiliar with the scars on his back... Those are claw marks from a recent lover. That's the mark of a man who knows what he's doing in the sack.

Dante47

For those of you unfamiliar with the scars on his back... Those are claw marks from a recent lover. That's the mark of a man who knows what he's doing in the sack.
How do you know? Do you got experience? :troll:

Top Bottom