• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer.

crush

Isn't that the red queen in 1:43? It's very crude but the handle looks like it.
And yes, the hair is getting more whiter than ever at 1:45! Wasn't it rather just a small tuft at the first trailer?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
LOL! Is it just me or did worf look disappointed when Q clicked those girls away :D
I never knew that. :|
Dante fighting a pompous immortal. It'd be like fighting Agni&RudraxVergilxMundusxSanctusx whatever other character in the DMC universe is just as annoying as Q :lol:
If you need me I'm going to make a "React to John De Lancie character thread" in the general discussion

Meg

News flash!!! This may come as a surprise to you, but Devil May Cry has never been subtle with these things. It's always tried too hard to be cool, that's one of it's most enduring traits. It's purposefully over the top, like Dmc should be.
I never said the original series wasn't like that. The original DMC games got the over-the-topness right. I enjoyed it in those games, especially 3. This, not so much.

The naked jokes are rather Austin Powers meets the Matrix and the lines are kindda forced in a rather juvenile way but I'm going on a limb and saying that this is the objective, to make him rather juvenile to appeal to an audience that age.
That's what I mean when I say I'm not the target audience. As far as the nakedness goes, they could of just had him already wearing pants and just slow-mo pull his shirt on. That wouldn't of seem so forced.

While I'm not a fan I still think you shouldn't give up on the game just yet, that was only the beggening.
People have been telling me to not give up on the game since it was announced. I don't understand why I have to stay interested in a game that has shown me absolutely nothing that I find interesting. The only reason why I'm expected to care if because it's a Devil May Cry game and I like DMC. That's ridiculous. I have no intention of writing off the game as a failure, but I have no problem saying that from what I've seen so far the game isn't for me.

Every reboot I've ever seen references the original material.
And games reference other games.
I just can't see how that's supposed to be an insult.

Because I didn't say references are bad. I think references can be awesome if well done. I'm saying thatreference didn't work.

----

On a sorta-related note, I would love it if in the game you can see DMC Dante getting laughed out of bar. ;)

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Speaking of which, when is Dante gonna open Devil May Cry in this game? Its a weird thing to obsess over, but I'm curious.

Don't think there will be any dmc shop, since he is a terrorist.. or maybe in the end of the game he will be a hero when he saves the city from demons?? Than maybe they or he will open the shop to hunt demons that still remains or hiding..?

And will he cry in this game? if he gonna cry, what will he cry for? hoping they will repeat dmc3
end when he "lost" his brother.. don't think that will happend.. I think in this one he wouldn't cry or the Kat women will die and he will cry..

mrrandomlulz

Guys remember that scene from Rugrats the movie, if there is anything I learned from that movie, its that it's good to be nakie. That way you can cool down, and you're faster.
So stop yer whining
I also learned that Okie-Dokie Jones uses a responsitility when he needs to find his way home.
It was a very educational movie

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It's no surprise really,especially for women.My cousin despised that part.
But for me,that part is funny.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
It's no surprise really,especially for women.My cousin despised that part.
But for me,that part is funny.

Well Im female and watched this trailer two times and somehow this thing nudity for now not makes me into stupid actions, otherhand as I live with parents, I could be kicked out from house if they seen this part XD, they still think Im kid.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Well Im female and watched this trailer two times and somehow this thing nudity for now not makes me into stupid actions.

I somehow don't understand this but i understand the female part.Now that's quite something.Judging from your ava and sig,i would never thought of it.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I hate the nude part too i think it's unnecessary , i mean did anyone think of watching this on 40 inch plasma tv ?? it's a little disturbing.
the trailer was cool and NT finally got something cool into this game but "here we go again" I know it's a very old issue but if the hair was white it would be amazing

mrrandomlulz

Really guys, if you think this is gross, play Dante's Inferno by EA, a butchering of a classic poem an epic journey through hell, filled with action,drama, and penis. I mean by Circle 2, I had a barf bag next to me, but that's not surprising since the one thing the game got right other than Virgil's lines was the order Dante traveled through circles, and Circle 2 is lust. But I don't remember anything about penis shooting she-males in the book. EA really got "creative" (somewhere a team of enemy designers is laughing like 12 year olds) with the enemy listing. I mean one of them (Glutton) literally shoots crap at you.

Gbraga

I just miss his cigarette, I was thinking maybe his SSS rank taunt could be him burning his opponent with the cigarette, it would be pretty awesome.

ZeroLove

Really guys, if you think this is gross, play Dante's Inferno by EA, a butchering of a classic poem an epic journey through hell, filled with action,drama, and penis. I mean by Circle 2, I had a barf bag next to me, but that's not surprising since the one thing the game got right other than Virgil's lines was the order Dante traveled through circles, and Circle 2 is lust. But I don't remember anything about penis shooting she-males in the book. EA really got "creative" (somewhere a team of enemy designers is laughing like 12 year olds) with the enemy listing. I mean one of them (Glutton) literally shoots crap at you.

I haven't tried any of the Circle games (I actually dunno what they are), but I loved Dante's Inferno. People are too sensitive towards nudity in general, imo.

mrrandomlulz

Another thing that supports me defending new Dante's lack of clothes is exactly how much clothing does Kratos have on him usually, In God of War 1 (the only one I have) he was only wearing a man skirt, and do to being in ancient Greece where they were heavy into their bodies, he most likely had no underwear.

ZeroLove

I just miss his cigarette, I was thinking maybe his SSS rank taunt could be him burning his opponent with the cigarette, it would be pretty awesome.

Yeah, I hope we see him smoke again in the game. I liked that. Also, your idea about a taunt is pretty sweet.

Edit: BTW, the OP link doesn't work any longer. :(

mrrandomlulz

I haven't tried any of the Circle games (I actually dunno what they are), but I loved Dante's Inferno. People are too sensitive towards nudity in general, imo.
Circles of hell,

Those are the levels,
Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Heresy, Violence, Suicide, etc, and finally circle 9 Treachery (Where Satan is, I remember in the book he had 3 arms and was gnawing on the 3 worst sinners in history. And in the game he had ... wait for it.... A massive dong.)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah. In EU or Poland also are voices as sex, nudity or sexual themes are 100 % worse that we all see in games violence, vulag words or profanity, but sex is called more evil.

ZeroLove

Circles of hell,

Those are the levels,
Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Heresy, Violence, Suicide, etc, and finally circle 9 Treachery (Where Satan is, I remember in the book he had 3 arms and was gnawing on the 3 worst sinners in history. And in the game he had ... wait for it.... A massive dong.)

I thought it was a game called Circle 2. XD
Makes alot more sense now.

Top Bottom