• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think that if Capcom made a game just about Vergil, would it sell well?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
just by making him a playable only character would not be enough a story totally concentrated on vergil is what were talking about
Ah! Just wondering. Well if I'm not mistaken in a earlier post I commented that only die hard fans like us would buy a Vergil only game but maybe normal gamers wouldn't. But than again I could be wrong.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Ah! Just wondering. Well if I'm not mistaken in a earlier post I commented that only die hard fans like us would buy a Vergil only game but maybe normal gamers wouldn't. But than again I could be wrong.
u might just be right cuz vergil is not on the same basis as COOL as dante is people look at dante there like wow he's so cool and take intrest while it theyd watch vergil they wont think the same.cuz he's SUPPA DUPPA SERIOUS BROO !!!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
u might just be right cuz vergil is not on the same basis as COOL as dante is people look at dante there like wow he's so cool and take intrest while it theyd watch vergil they wont think the same.cuz he's SUPPA DUPPA SERIOUS BROO !!!
That was my reasoning. Plus Vergil's game play is not as fast and "wild" as Dante and Nero's is; so some normal gamers may not like Vergil's "slowness" compared to Dante and Nero.

Selutu

Son of Death, Bringer of the dead
So what would you do with a vergil game anyway?

Where would you set it? Whats the goal etc?.
As in what would the story be? I would say some-time before he became Nelo-Angelo... And definitely explaining what happened to him after he disappeared...

ImPoSsSibLe to CaTcH

A game only with Vergil...... i don't know if it'll sell well but there are a lot of Vergil fans out there and if there ever is such a game i'll be buying it too... well as long as He looks like Vergil and not some scumbag.

Kyo

medicated insanity
I think a game of only vergil. telling his side of life before he showed up in DMC3 and than the sequal of this game, showing his own story when he was under mundus's control would be a amazing game, and a big gap filler.

Top Bottom