• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil would be as good if he had more of a variety of weapons or am extra style but ya Dante is much better stinger buffered into wild stomp is such a fantastic move buffering is awesome in DMC 3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Vergil would be as good if he had more of a variety of weapons or am extra style but ya Dante is much better stinger buffered into wild stomp is such a fantastic move buffering is awesome in DMC 3

i forget what is wild stomp again?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Its where u stand next to a downed enemy unleash a barrage of bullets Int them and then kick them u can buffer when u launch a stinger so that when u reach them to do a stinger u do a stomp instead buffering rocks

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Its where u stand next to a downed enemy unleash a barrage of bullets Int them and then kick them u can buffer when u launch a stinger so that when u reach them to do a stinger u do a stomp instead buffering rocks

I love that move lol ahahahahah i dont get to use it very much as im all over the place when i play dmc

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya its badass I love t wall run and JC helm breaker too ride around on enemies as well ha god I wish they had kept those moves in dmc4 ah well

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If they had then I'd have shattered the 4k plus save game I have on dmc3 special edition on PS2 and I'd have about 20,000 hours up ha

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

Im looking forward to playing dmc3 again just need to finish dmc4 so i can go forward with dmc3 im still doing batman and iron man on the side as well

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ha no prob I'm level 99 and have l the trials done and story difficulties beaten so I'm free to do any of the trials when I'm back on gold

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ha no prob I'm level 99 and have l the trials done and story difficulties beaten so I'm free to do any of the trials when I'm back on gold

Another game i have to get back into lol for the trials i need health lol and i have to do the diffuculties which is going to be annoying as hell

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The difficulties ain't tat bad its only ultimate that can be a pain as the ridiculous amount of alchemists and enemy waves

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
The difficulties ain't tat bad its only ultimate that can be a pain as the ridiculous amount of alchemists and enemy waves

OMFG ALCHEMISTS CAN DIE...on ng3re...I HATE THEM!!!! lol seriously cant stand them at all i forget how my system for killing them but im pretty sure i broke there sheild and then tried to corner them into a tight space and use the staff to rip them apart that or the scythe and chain the mutants were easy once i timed it to hit them after they turned red the staff was great for that

Top Bottom