• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Aiming for 70 k by the new year myself only on 66.8 k so prob be mid next year when I reach 70 as went have much play time

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I am surprised there aren't more regular tips on this thread

i got a regular tip-mission 13-dante-hell or hell-I know previously i had lsited a note to use the demension slash and overdrive technique for the assualt chimera's on mission 13 however on hell or hell i was getting killed constantly doing that so my new technique(which isnt very creative) is to switch to the gunslinger style and equip pandora and jump and hit the style button to transform into the missle launcher and spam missles untill there gone or there is only one left worked like a charm when i started mission 13 and when i was leaving on mission 14

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
And another-mission 13-dante-hell or hell-echidna-i hated this fight on hell or hell i wanted to rip my eyes out but i learned a few things. first lucifer is your best friend so spam that weapon in her face as much as possible. 2nd dodge everything no matter what do not but too offense with her unless you can work in royal guard like a pro there is no do overs in hell or hell you will die in one hit so if you cant royal guard dodge. 3rd when those vines come up and shes in the ground unless your really really really good back off and use the gunslinger style missle launcher using the jump and style button and fly and around and launch missles. 4th kill her offspring first and foremost when shes planted herself above you those chimeras make it so you cant lock on to her and she will come at you from no where. 5th take your time and watch her at all times and the min you damage her enough that she stops attacking use Devil trigger and lucifer and use pin up like a feind or drt -distorted real impact-this fight was ridiculous hope this helps those who feelt he same also round trip attack with rebellion works where you throw your sword at an enemy a very good friend just reminded me of that as well as using the pandora boomerang as well at a distance but avoid those vines at all costs

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Missile spamming eh? Tut tut tut ha a only messing as for echidna a full Pandora bar and throw rebellion at her when she lands ad throw the boomerang and do as much damage as possible and Lucifer pinups too its a great tactic fr new players and people who can't perfect guard or jump cancel

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Missile spamming eh? Tut tut tut ha a only messing as for echidna a full Pandora bar and throw rebellion at her when she lands ad throw the boomerang and do as much damage as possible and Lucifer pinups too its a great tactic fr new players and people who can't perfect guard or jump cancel

lol only spamming when those vines come up lol and dude without royal guard she is such a pain in the ass with those vines cuz she spams them like nuts on hell or hell thanks for the round trip and boomerang tip i added it to the post above forgot about those

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You can beat her without royal guard too buddy there are loads of ways but this is a beginners guide so it would be confusing people to put em up so I'll let you find a way and be the go too guy for regular methods

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You can beat her without royal guard too buddy there are loads of ways but this is a beginners guide so it would be confusing people to put em up so I'll let you find a way and be the go too guy for regular methods

lol found a way just hate that snake bitch i wreck berial and the frog and agnus but god i hate echidna with dante lol only enemy i still need to practice on

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

Mission 16-hell or hell-cutlass-dante-i hate this enemy as well as they are sneaky little buggers and as you die in one hit its not helpful at all that there are three. previously i posted that demension slash would work to catch all three and stinger has been suggested however the timing as to be perfect otherwise you just sail right by them so i am once again out of ideas for those fish so i will be tyring out a few new ideas and ill let you know how it works out

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
When they are in the ground swimming shoot em with the handguns this slows them and keeps em in place for a stinger keep trickster on in case u Ned to avoid the other 2

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Attach Lucifer blades to em nd hen they jump and blow em then use Pandora with a full bar open the briefcase and kill the one you blew up and damage the other two then finish em off when they are stunned use high time then aerial rave and helmsplitter high time again and repeat or use yamato for the rave or JC off em with the gattling gun after high Time or open the briefcase and distorted stinger back and forth between em

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Attach Lucifer blades to em nd hen they jump and blow em then use Pandora with a full bar open the briefcase and kill the one you blew up and damage the other two then finish em off when they are stunned use high time then aerial rave and helmsplitter high time again and repeat or use yamato for the rave or JC off em with the gattling gun after high Time or open the briefcase and distorted stinger back and forth between em

The lucifer blades sounds hard because you need to be close to them and they like to keep there distance unless there attacking the opening the pandora breifcase doesnt work the way your putting it i tried it last night did nothing what should it do exactly? the gattling gun might work along with yamato areial rave i just need an easy way to get as many as possible out of the ground after that im good but im having a hard time on hell or hell getting them out of the ground without getting hit by the others

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
oh with a full bar lol that wont work for mission 16 as you start out fighting them lol i knew there was a reason that didnt work

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well if you are having real bad trouble since you can't JC or perfect guard you could just the once use holy water to get all 3 from the ground and then missile spam or do whatever all my methods involve Rg and JC dude I only ground fight the odd time and I cancel with yamato and rebellion on the ground or do the trickster dash stinger or shotgun slide cancel etc so our best et is asking someone who isn't a JC addict as the will e more help to you if u jcd I could explain ways that are easier pity spawn shooter is gone he would have simplified ways for you

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well if you are having real bad trouble since you can't JC or perfect guard you could just the once use holy water to get all 3 from the ground and then missile spam or do whatever all my methods involve Rg and JC dude I only ground fight the odd time and I cancel with yamato and rebellion on the ground or do the trickster dash stinger or shotgun slide cancel etc so our best et is asking someone who isn't a JC addict as the will e more help to you if u jcd I could explain ways that are easier pity spawn shooter is gone he would have simplified ways for you

...would the missle launcher method work? lol i hatte being that cheap but i really hate those fish and they really annoy me and im so close to my item achievement im not wasting 20000 points on fish lol i just need them out of the ground...i tried looking it up cuz i cant try it atm cuz im at work pandora's second transformation into the shoulder missle launcher can you charge it to increase the range and accuarcy(i know that is spelled worng lol) or is it just transform and shoot? im trying to think of a way i can get atleast two on the ground at once as for mission 16 i have every other enemy handled except them

Top Bottom