• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well be prepared to pay big the rebellion cost me now nearly 1,000 euro but twas worth it this seriously heavy too ha I can't imagine a thief sticking around if they say a 6 fiit 8 man running at them with an almost 5 foot sword ha ha ha they would run like hell ha I would if I saw that

I can't get a trenchcoat long enough for me anyway which is so sickening

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well be prepared to pay big the rebellion cost me now nearly 1,000 euro but twas worth it this seriously heavy too ha I can't imagine a thief sticking around if they say a 6 fiit 8 man running at them with an almost 5 foot sword ha ha ha they would run like hell ha I would if I saw that

I can't get a trenchcoat long enough for me anyway which is so sickening

lmfao i think anyone would run and yah being tall has its disadvantages lol i feel your pain im a hip hop dancer and bboy and im finding that as a "short limb" dancer i dont look as natural as other "long limb" dancers lol i wish i had just a little more reach on my arms and just a tad bit more height on my legs lol its really bothersome

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It is in Ireland but I ce from a tall family one of my brothers is 6 foot 5 another is 6 foot 4 and the oldest is 6 foot 2 my sis is 6 foot but in america we would be normal with all the NBA players ha

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It is in Ireland but I ce from a tall family one of my brothers is 6 foot 5 another is 6 foot 4 and the oldest is 6 foot 2 my sis is 6 foot but in america we would be normal with all the NBA players ha

LMAO true enough although buildings not made to your height must frustrate you lol ever gone to a resturnat not built for someone your height?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ha my house isn't dude ha the doors are only 6 foot 5 so I've to duck all the time its an issue a lot but I am used to it clothes and shoes are annoying to get too but eh that's life

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ha my house isn't dude ha the doors are only 6 foot 5 so I've to duck all the time its an issue a lot but I am used to it clothes and shoes are annoying to get too but eh that's life

LOL man must suck when you forget to duck and yah id imagine so in terms of clother and shoes ive got it easy

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Gets annoying in the garage too at times as I've to use a pit under the lift for room but I am used to it by now so tel me how's DMC 3 goin for you ?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Gets annoying in the garage too at times as I've to use a pit under the lift for room but I am used to it by now so tel me how's DMC 3 goin for you ?

Hard mode is ridiculour i miss vergil:( but i need to get my style achievement for dante im on mission 16 atm still working more on dmc4 then anything that and batman arkham city which takes forever cuz i have to get all these medals for robin nightiwng and catwomen lol ridiculous but dmc4 will be completed this week prolly and then on to dmc3!!! lol just taken me forever because of time

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Very hard is pretty tough too DMD is gona cause SOE anger ha ha but its fun the second or third play through of it

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Very hard is pretty tough too DMD is gona cause SOE anger ha ha but its fun the second or third play through of it

i just wanna get dantes styles done and the rest of his achievements so i can just play through as vergil i much perfer him for dmc3 gameplay

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
He s powerful but Dantes move sets and freedom is better on DMD esp with royalguaed etc and trickster is better than dark slayer trick I think but its all down to who ya prefer

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
He s powerful but Dantes move sets and freedom is better on DMD esp with royalguaed etc and trickster is better than dark slayer trick I think but its all down to who ya prefer

I much perfer darkslayer style to trickster but thats just me and i feel like i have more power and manuvernability with vergil then i do dante although i will miss swordmaster and gunslinger

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
True but once you master JC with em both Vergil feels very limited in comparison but I guess I am a die hard Dante fan at heart too

Top Bottom