• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
No dude, I mean , the way chimera assault function.We are jus mimicking the same functionality. Like even though chimera assaults are under attack by dante or nero, they have a passive ability of attacking back with vines kinda thingy.

Its done like in this video:

ahhhhh i see very effective

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
No dude, I mean , the way chimera assault function.We are jus mimicking the same functionality. Like even though chimera assaults are under attack by dante or nero, they have a passive ability of attacking back with vines kinda thingy.

Its done like in this video:

Ill have to try out this method it works well i must say

aoshi

About getting a quick blitz kill, There is an improvised attack called distortion. I am not much aware of other distorted moves or their technical details. But Gilgamesh move real impact can be distorted.

Basically, its hitting devil trigger button as attack connects. I would suggest to hit DT when second hit of RI connects blitz. Then switch off DT for next hit and switch back on for next hit and so on and so forth. But i feel there's more to it but mostly ensures maximum damage to blitz. If you can get in two such real impacts, Blitz is a sure kill.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
About getting a quick blitz kill, There is an improvised attack called distortion. I am not much aware of other distorted moves or their technical details. But Gilgamesh move real impact can be distorted.

Basically, its hitting devil trigger button as attack connects. I would suggest to hit DT when second hit of RI connects blitz. Then switch off DT for next hit and switch back on for next hit and so on and so forth. But i feel there's more to it but mostly ensures maximum damage to blitz. If you can get in two such real impacts, Blitz is a sure kill.

Yah ive been told about distorted real impact however its hard as blitz likes to move around on dmd and wont just stand there is there any move via dante that will atleast stun blitz for a few seconds or create an opening for me to set up the distorted real impact?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Mission-13-Dante-Echidna boss fight-Sooooo i just watched a youtube video on doing mission 13 on hell or hell and i noticed that the player who did the video when he/she(im unsure of the gender of the player)they used lucifer the main weapon and when echidna landed in the ground they used the pinup lucifer move repeatedly and all the player had to do was jump to avoid the "whip my hair back in forth move" that echidna does by jumping and using the gunslinger air style move now while this was boring to watch compared to other fights and strategies it was an effective thing to do

aoshi

Cutlass enemy tip:

Weird thing happened when i started firing ebony and ivory at cutlass. They staggered for a moment, enough to catch them with stinger. So if cutlass does not fall under dimension slash, Shoot E&I rapidly at them, they will stagger, and can be followed up with stinger.

Funny, I never thought of using E&I at them.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Cutlass enemy tip:

Weird thing happened when i started firing ebony and ivory at cutlass. They staggered for a moment, enough to catch them with stinger. So if cutlass does not fall under dimension slash, Shoot E&I rapidly at them, they will stagger, and can be followed up with stinger.

Funny, I never thought of using E&I at them.

make sure to use gunslinger style and use the style button to fire as the stagger will be much more pronounced and give you more of a window of time to stinger however i recomend doing demension slash first and following up with E&I if that doesnt work

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Mission 16-Dante-Berial boss fight- soooo ive watched a few ways to wreck berial with dante a lot of them involve jc and lucifer combos with drt's and other sux advanced manuevers however i have a few suggestions myself which i believe simply the fight quite well. for starters when the fight first kicks into gear your gunna wanna charge a FULL "overdrive attack" and when i say a full i mean while in swordmaster style lock on to berial and press the style button and backwards on the analog and charge your sword wait for the sword to flash "TWICE" and then release for three blade shots. then your gunna want to change positions to back away a bit and then hit him with the pandora laser(make sure to try and line up the shot correctly) then your gunna want to repeat the overdrive attack the same way you did the first time remember to keep distance between you and him so you have time to charge. now you should have your destruction bar full from playing the level"thats the purple bar under your health that symbolizes pandoras strength" what your then going to want to do is switch to gunslinger and jump and style button to float in the missle launcher and then your going to want to drain your bar by firing as many missles as you can all at once. this is done by either holding the style button or the fire button im not sure which then he will either drop his sheild or begin getting agressive and charging at you if he begins to charge at you dodge over him at the last second and use E&I while in devil trigger firing with the style button to do some nice damage remember to keep your distance and keep track of his movements and attacks and dodge when necessary and to switch on and off with your devil trigger to conserve its energy and bar after some time his sheild should drop and then switch to swordmaster and you hit him again with the "FULLY CHARGED" overdrive attack then he will either activate his sheild of fire again or drop to his knees if he drops overdrive him again if he attacks dodge and switch to gunslinger style and use your devil trigger to again do sokme nice damage now his health should be fairly low and he will be charging at you and using a lot of attacks continue shooting with gunslinger style and the style button with E&I and also using pandora's laser when the time presents itself(when he charges into you and you jump over him he will hit a wall and there will be time for a pandoar laser if you quick with switching to it" repeat this process as much as necessary as well as attacking his back legs if you have a chance with rebellion. another good move is to switch to swordmaster and switch to lucifer and use the move "pin up" four times then press the style button to surround yourself with them and when he charges and misses you can switch to DT and nail him with the blades. once his sheild drops for another time you can either use the overdrive move again or go in for a "real impact" with gilgamesh and for those experienced players a "distorted real impact" this should either kill him or bring him down enough that you can take him out with your guns

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ha ha ah no its just i love to stay in the air for the whole fight and mangle him quickly if I fight on the ground I use DRI but multiple ways work including yours and its good to do things your own way :)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ha ha ah no its just i love to stay in the air for the whole fight and mangle him quickly if I fight on the ground I use DRI but multiple ways work including yours and its good to do things your own way :)

glad to see you back hows the family?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I ain't back dude well not fully just trying to pass the time while the baby sleeps and the are very good thanks i will be opening the garage again next Monday s til be busy busy then so getting on here while I can

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I ain't back dude well not fully just trying to pass the time while the baby sleeps and the are very good thanks i will be opening the garage again next Monday s til be busy busy then so getting on here while I can

lol well either way its good to hear from you and thanks for helping rebel dynasty for me i didnt get to see the thread till today

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
No problem at all and thanks BTW I've all the ultimate trials beaten on ng3re so I'll help u wit them when I'm properly back online and get gold back :)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
No problem at all and thanks BTW I've all the ultimate trials beaten on ng3re so I'll help u wit them when I'm properly back online and get gold back :)

Excellent i still need to finish hell or hell for dmc4 and get the last achievements lol ive been playing batman atm and after that ill bounce between ng3re and iron man 1

Top Bottom