• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks man. Let's Pm and see if I can go off from that stylishly :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero looked down into his own hand, and fiddled with the key he had obtained. Bones still scattered about the place as if an epic battle had just taken place.

Nero sighed heavily, "Wish I knew what to do with this thing" he said, and he jumped off into the water. Swimming far down, he spotted a flash of white. Thinking his best way to get around would be to find a way through the underwater mazes, he continued to swim forwards.

Then the water turned from clear blue, to dark grey and blue. Nero felt himself losing consciousness all of a sudden. Until he snapped out from the trance, and noticed some dark roots that were oozing out a grey liquid.

"Huh?" he thought to himself.

The roots started to grow at a rapid rate, until Nero was lifted by the sheer velocity of their growth. Sending him flying up out of the water. He was surrounded by a huge tree like creature, that kept on firing out this stingingly painful liquid.

Nero ducked to avoid the blasts, and tried to dive once more into the water. Before his nose touched the water, a branch flung in front of his face. Nero smashed his face on the branch and fell into the water.

After a while, some Sargassos arrived to try and kill Nero too. Having to use his wits, he resurfaced, and started to jump across all of the branches. It was tough to avoid getting hit, but he managed to dodge most of the attacks. Eventually Nero reached the top of the creature, and started to hack at its face. Smashing back all of the branches that came to attack him.

One huge branch came to crush Nero, but he backflipped onto it, and it ended up smashing the creature straight through the mouth. The tree started to wither away and collapsed awkwardly on the surface of the water.

Nero slipped off when it did so, and splashed down into the water once more.

"Finally I can get on with this" Nero thought to himself. Until he remembered the Sargasso's that awaited him below, in the murkiest parts.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks pal :) I appreciate it... there'll be more tommorow guys :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
as Nero reaches the waters depths he see's the same shimmering white object in the distance, "what the hell is that thing?" he thinks to himself. The Sargassos' then make their attack, "man, these boneheads just dont give up do they?" Nero thinks to himself as he cant speak underwater. he slashes one out of the way but another attacks him with a tail whip and his chest is cut open slightly as he continues to fight them off. "man..if only i was on dry land, i could not only mess them up physically but i'd be givin' them a verbal beatdown too" he thinks to himself as he slashes afew more but one attacks him from behind and he is heavily injured my the creatures razor sharp claws. "man, that pizza i ate earlier was really good...i wonder if i...no....no, keep focussed on the mission Nero" he thinks to himself as he continues to hack away and they continue to attack as well. one sargassos manages to bit his leg and heavily injure it..his flesh bitten straight down to the bone. "damn, these bags of bones dont mess around...oh crap...i forgot to take off my headfones...man..they better have some cash on them to replace these things..they cost me 50 bucks" he thinks to himself as he foolishly looks down at his neck to see his headfones still on him and the sargassos' take adavantage of his foolishness and pin him to the ocean floor, Nero manages to grab hold of the shimmering object he saw earlier. "what the hell is this? i feel...more powerfull, i can breathe. what is this thing?" he then stands up on the ocean floor and goes into a form he has never taken before. he is covered with a brilliant white shadow, with beautiful angelic wings and his sword is now stuck in full exceed mode. "well then, who needs words..shall we hear what the queen has to say?" he thinks to himself as he bows to the sargassos' as if to taunt them and then readies the Red Queen at the sargassos' as he goes crazy with attacks, revving with every attack to make sure that maximum damage is dealt every time. finally there are only 2 sargassos' left, "dammit..forgot to get my mp3 player while they had me pinned, no no no, dammit stay focused Nero" he thinks to himself as the sargassos' make an attack..he stops the attack from the first one and slices it in half, he is then impaled through the arm by the 1 reamining beast. he makes one last combo attack to tear it to shreds and then makes his way slowly to a platform in the distance. as he reaches the platform and gets out of the water he wipes himself as dry as he can and says under a heavy breath "damn things nearly killed me, havent had such a fight in my life. and they didnt even have any meat on their bones..man im hungry." then, suddenly out of nowhere a large bone like beast with 3 heads bursts out fromt he water and onto the platform. "oh great..now there's an even bigger one i gotta deal with? when do these things ever quit?" Nero says in a tired tone of voice. the beast then makes an attack at him with the razor sharp teeth from the middle head.........

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
WOW... I'm gobsmacked bro... I loved all the lines from Nero, showing his as unfocused at such an early stage in his devil hunting career .lol. +rep man.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
of course bro...although it was kind of helped along by u...some of them there lines are urs..lol, well..shall we PM to make sure we have everything in order for the next part? or do u think we're pretty well set?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, now that that's all sorted out...let's see how u fare with the next bit..i look forward to reading it bro...ps. im only posting this so u can avoid double posting..lol...although i do really look forward to reading what u get down

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero blocked the attack quickly with his hardened wings.

"Ah ah..bad boy..didn’t your mother ever tell you that it's bad to leave yourself unintroduced?" Nero questions the large skeleton beast.

The heads of the beast cried out loudly, yet the words didn't make sense to Nero.

"Okay???..." Nero replies, confused.

A large pointy finger jabbed Nero hard in the back. Then, a face came into sight and whispered into Nero's ear.

"He guards the power you wish to keep" the voice says.

Nero turns around, and is greeted with a large Scarecrow. The sight of it made Nero snigger.

"And who the Hell are you?" Nero asks.

"The power you seek can only be obtain, once the warrior has enough strength in himself" the Scarecrow replies.

"Look.... I dunno who you are... but you're starting to **** me off" Nero says, in a stubborn attitude.

The creature falls back into the darkness, "please yourself".

"Right... now where did we leave off?" Nero says. The beast strikes out again with the middle head. Nero anticipated this, and jumped to the left.

Yet, he was hit by the right head this time.

Nero got back to his feet, and was about to come up with something wiity, when he was sent flying by the beast's fist.

Nero rises once more, "What was it that Scarecrow said?" he thinks to himself.

Nero tries to remember what the Scarecrow had told him., in between rolling out of the way to avoid attacks.

"The power you seek can only be obtained... once the warrior..." Nero thinks hard, but struggles to remember.

"Has enough strength in himself" comes the Scarecrow's voice once more.

"How did you?..." Nero says, confused.

"It was obvious you needed my help" the Scarecrow replies.

"So what do I have to do?" Nero asks. The Scarecrow brushes him to one side, narrowly avoiding a hit.

"You must show him how well you can use your new power. Otherwise you will not be allowed to keep it" the Scarecrow says.

"Not a problem" Nero replies in his cocky tone.

The Scarecrow sighs.

"If you believe you can do it, then do it" the Scarecrow says.

Nero turns to face the three heads of the skeleton. He raises his sword high in the air.

"Okay Bonebags... let's see what you got".

Nero brings himself straight towards the creature using the devil bringer, and smashes its right head.

The creature takes a fair bit of damage, but sustains the blows. Nero tries to stay on the head, but is flung off of it, and up into the air.

Nero hits a platform above, and cunningly strikes it with his sword. Whilst landing, the creature awaits Nero, with its jaw's open wide.

The platform above crumbles, and bits come flying down to the ground. Nero flies out of harms way using his wings, but the beast gets bashed to bits by the pieces of falling debree.

The huge Sargasso hits the floor hard, and Nero smiles.

"There we go... I said it'd be easy" Nero says, in his usual cocky manner.

"Shows not over yet Kiddo" the Scarecrow replies.

Sargasso-X rises from the ground, and bursts into a more shielded status. With a huge bulk of water-based armour surrounding its entire body.

"I... am Hydrossa-X... now we shall see if you are worthy".

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Nero replies in a snickering tone "haha, worthy? worth's my middle name, let's see if ur worthy of living past the sting of my blade" as he readies his sword in a knight like stance and prepares for an attack from the beast. the beast starts to speak again "I am the guardian of the God's Amulet...Only i can de..." Nero cuts the beast off as he replies in a cocky tone "Oh god!!! Dont you demons every just start a battle? what's with all the talking?" as to wich the beast strikes out a deadly water jet attack from it's mouth. Nero barely excapes it and strikes the beast with his sword in full exceed mode. "haha, you're gonna have to try a little harder then that to get me" he says in a taunting voice, as to wich the Hydrossa-X attacks with a massive tidal wave, catching Nero off gaurd and knocking him to the ground. "hmph..well..i guess you have afew tricks up your sleeve..not too bad" Nero says as he starts to get serious and go into his God Trigger. he then starts to unleash an omnipotent barrage of full exceed slashes at the beast, all of wich hit but with little damage. the beast then strikes Nero with a tail attack called high tide. Nero is unable to excape and falls hard to the ground. He then rises to his feet again and flies into the air with his angelic wings and releases a great wirlwind of firy slashes at the heads of the beast...attacking one head after another...each hit seems to do more damage then the last. Nero then says to himself "hmm...so the heads are it's weakness huh?" he then strikes out feircly attacking all the heads at once, as if he were moving at lightning speed, the armor of the beast withers away as it once again tries a tidal wave attack. the attack hits but has no effect as it's potency has weakened. the beast start to try a water jet as Nero strikes the heads even more feircly and the armor has completly disapeared and the water jet attack fails completly, the beast then starts to move slower and slower, striking with it's bone claws only now. Nero bashes the heads up some more and finally the beast collapses to the ground and makes one final speach. "it, it cant be..you cannot defeat me..i am the great Hydrossa-X.....i guess you truely are worthy...take the amulet, use it well..and take this as well" the beast fades into the air but Nero is soon covered in a familer armor, it's the water armor the Hydrossa had on during the battle. Nero has now obtained the water dragon armor.

Mission Clear....

more to come soon

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ +rep :) Bloody awesome man.

Mission 8 coming soon *wow, we're only up to mission 8 .lol.* Wow

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mission 8: The Shady Order Of The Sword

The scene changes to where we left off, Jiasous about to attack Keno.

The dark soul awaits the moment when Jiasous is about to strike.

"Come on... come on... do it already" the dark soul thinks, his thought's being selfish and vile.

Jiasous stops in his tracks... "WHAT? WHY DO YOU NOT STRIKE?" comes the voice inside the dark soul's mind.

Jiasous lowers his blade... "Keno... was this another attempt on my life?" Jiasous asks.

"Yes.. Master" Keno replies.

"I'm afraid that there is no place for you here. You are here by banished from the Order" Jiasous says.

Keno gives a look of hatred at his master, and leaves straight away.

"NO... NO.... NOOOO. Why did he let him live? This Order is weak. I must seek another" the dark soul says.

Jiasous leaves the room, and heads off, accompanied by his loyal men.

The dark soul looks over what had just happened... "I need an army. I need one NOW. I grow tired, and impatient. I know that there are men out there... men that can all be under MY control" the dark soul says, contemplating his next move.

The dark soul turns quickly away from the scene.

As day strikes night time, Zignis wanders across the hallway's of the castle.

"I must join up with him once more" he says, as he walks on in the dark.

Soon the scene becomes fixed on our hero Dante, as he tries to piece together the strange occurences that have been going on.

"It doesn't make much sense" Dante says all of a sudden.

"What's wrong Dante?" Toni asks.

"I just think we are missing something here" Dante replies, followed by a yawn.

"Well. We should talk about all of this in the morning. Then, I feel it best if we split. Try and see if we can search the whole area" Toni replies.

Dante nods, and sits down next to the small fire the girls had made. After warming his hand's, he soon falls fast asleep. Toni looks up into the sky, to see a glistening sunset, and falls asleep in tranquil bliss.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
wow, that was too good man...and u still want to do more..omg today, omg..ur on a roll...keep this up and i might steal ur brain for my own..lol rep+

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
As day breaks and the sunshine through the windows wakes our Hero's from thefamiler faceir slumber they are met with a familer face. "YOU!!!! what are you trying to do? sneak up on us while we're sleeping and give that other kid the map so he can get the weapon for himself?" Dante says in a deeply deffensive and angry tone. "no no, it isnt like that at all, have you forgotten? we share a likeness, we are on the same side friend, i was hoping to help u find the young warrior in hopes of helping you gain the key from him" Zignis replies. Dante looks at him with a still untrusting eye but begins to walk off and signals the rest to join him. "So, you wouldnt happen to know where this kid is would you?" Dante says in a cocky but curious tone. Zignis replies in a sort of nervous tone "The last time i seen him was afew hours ago near the Abyss out back, im sure he's moved on by now...As to where i dont know for sure" Toni looks over at Dante and see's the anger starting to build as he is starting to build even more dislike for Zignis, and says in a calming tone "Hey, hey, it's cool. Im sure around this place the kid couldnt have gotten too far..let's search around for awhile, shall we split up to cover more ground?" Dante looks at Toni and replies with a monotone voice "sounds good...who should go with me?" as to wich Toni replies, this time im going with you, ladies..ur on ur own..unless lizard face here wants to join you" Zignis without even so much as a look toward Toni, walks off with the ladies and Dante and Toni set off in the opposite direction. they wonder aimlessly across the castles coridoors for hours on end untill finally the two parties meet up where the secret entrence is said to be, according to the map. Once there, they see our friend Nero, who had previously dropped the key, but something in his gut told him that he would need it in the future, so he picked it back up and was standing in front of our Hero's with it in hand. Trish takes a look inside the young warriors hand and says to Zignis in a curious tone "is this it? is this the key we need to get to this place?".....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante replies in his demonic tone, as he had just gone into DT before they had turned into the room Nero was in. "Yeah... That's the key we need".

Nero steps away from Trish, as he doesn't trust her, or her teammates.

"Ah... I see you have the map demon. May I take a look?" Nero says, playfully.

"You wish. Okay kiddo, no hanging around, I have a busy schedule to keep" Dante replies... in his demonic voice, but in a soft tone.

"You and me both" Nero replies... playing it cocky.

"Well an exchange isn't possible... So that leaves us with only one thing to do" Dante says, hinting he wants a fight.

Nero attacks quickly with Red Queen, but Dante easily blocks the attack, and forces our young hero backwards.

"See... You are still quick for your age" Trish says, as she sits back to watch the fight. Toni and Lady sat down as well.... The only thing missing was the popcorn.

As the two warriors fought on.... Their blades crashing into one another's. Crow was staying well away from Toni and the others... Not to mention he was screaming out advice at the top of his voice.

Toni turned his head, and looked at Crow's, dirty and torn, clothes.

"What's a matter? Never seen a seven foot talking Scarecrow before?" Crow asked...

Toni looked away, and just laughed.

Dante caught Nero off guard, and smacked him in the mouth. Nero started to spit out blood, and he stepped backwards.

"COME ON BOY, HIT HIM" Crow screamed.

But when Nero charged back to punch Dante, he timed his movement all-wrong, and was knocked to the floor by one of Dante's strong kicks.

"The key now...Please" Dante said, his DT started to wear off.

Crow stepped in out of nowhere and handed Dante the key... "Take it warrior... We mean no more harm,” he said.

Nero glared at Dante... and was dragged away by Crow. As Nero was being pushed off into the distance, he could've sworn he had seen the true colour of Dante's hair.

"Great... But we still have other things to think about" Dante said, as he tucked away the key.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorry to double post guys... But I know that Crimson won't mind if I've done more on the story... So here's more guys. Enjoy...

“Other things… Like what?” Toni replies, getting up from where he lay.

“Yes… I’m talking about Zignis. I mean, I can’t believe you want to form an alliance with him… after all we’ve been through together man. You made a promise to me Toni… You said you wanted to send every single demon straight back to Hell…. You also said that you’d be there whenever I needed anything… Well I need you to understand me now. I know that a full demon will stab you in the back, the very moment it gets a chance to. I don’t want our venture to take an unfortunate turn for the worst, just because we ended up trusting the wrong demon” Dante says, making his point clear.

“It's not like anything is going to change Dante. You are overreacting by far… It’s not like I am unaware as to how many times you’ve been betrayed before…I’ve been betrayed too, or perhaps you are forgetting about that? Anyway… Even if Zignis plans on betraying us… He’s nothing we can’t handle. Think of it like this Dante… He can be a useful little ally to us…“ Toni replies, in his usual cunning tone of voice.

“Perhaps you are right… We can use him all we like, until he does betray us. If he does betray us at all that is…” Dante agrees.

“Just don’t keep your eye off of him… Pretend you trust him, and he will lead us around. Think of him as our personal assistant, a lapdog if you will” Toni replies in his sneaky manner.

“You are very sly Toni… But that’s why I like you” Dante replies, smiling in a very devious way.

“You have to play this job dangerously… Take a chance once in a while. I’ll tell Zignis that his help is appreciated, then we shall continue our journey” Toni replies, and he takes off to speak with the Lizard King face to face.

“What are you two planning?” Trish asks, as she reaches up with Dante, who’s just standing there.

“Oh you’ll see, soon enough” Dante replies to this, as he un-equips his most recent devil arm combination.

“What the Hell is that thing anyway?” Lady asks, joining in on all the questioning.

“Do you two have to ask so many questions?” Dante replies… Only to see the two girls looking rather annoyed.

“Sorry… I’ll explain what it is to you. I managed to get Alastor combined with Rebellion… The Devil trigger I get from it is so immense now” Dante says.

“How did you do that?” Trish asks, intrigued.

“I’ll explain that later… For now I think it best if we split up again. You take the map... Me and Toni already have ourselves a little, how shall I say, lackey” Dante replies, with a little smirk afterwards.

Top Bottom