• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
we all double post once in awhile..nice work man...we'll be sure to talk tomorrow about the next part...sorry i couldnt get back earlier..sis had me hung up doing stuff for her for awhile

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
.lol. Thanks for reading guys :)

More to come soon... When my co-author returns... :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
sorry i wasnt on earlier this morning guys..more to come as soon as i can either think up something to go with that or as soon as i talk to my co-author..wich ever comes first..lol, great job btw man..dont worry about the DP, we all do it..plus as i said, it's our story..double posts are bound to happen eventually, ive done it afew times in here myself

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Ah yes... Dp'g isn't too much of a problem...

Okay guys... when my co-author is up to it, then we will get this fic rolling again... Criticism is welcome btw...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
as Nero is dragged off by Crow, Dante picks up the key and walks over to the secret passage and imbeds the key into the wall and watches as it reccessed into itself and slides open into a doorway. "wow, that was easy" Dante says with a cocky smirk as he and Toni walk into the doorway and Dante grabs the gauntlets that lay inside on a pedestal surrounded by a brilliant bluish glow. Toni then enters after him and looks on the ground next to the pedestal, "hmm, what's this? it looks perfect for me, do u mind Dante?" Toni says as he picks up a red stone from the ground and Dante replies "go ahead man, i dont need it..looks useless anyway" Dante and Toni both make their way for the door as they then see the hall outside from the room they are in start to fill with a huge swarm of sin scythes. Toni stays back in the room trying to figure out the perfect use for the stone he just found, Dante on the other hand is as always eager to fight and puts the gauntlets on and runs toward the sin scythes with a furious rampage but stumbles as he cant control his own speed. Toni then begins to read the scripture from the pedestal from wich the gauntlets were taken. "i am Dio Bromos, gods fury. to unseal my true powers one must first learn to control their own eagerness and ambition for action. control the urge to rush into a fight and the true potential of the both the weapon and the weilder will be unlocked." Dante yells back as he gets up from the ground, "what the hell's that suppose to mean? what so i need to stock being myself and fight like an old man to master these things? what is it with everyone and the old man thing these days?" he then rushes to attack the scythes again and gets knocked back by a strong slash and angerly gets up and rushes straight back at it. "come on..you think you can keep me down forever you creeps?" he says as he unleashes a combo so fast that he actually cant control it and stumbles in the middle of it and falls into the wall. Toni looks at the fight and yells to Dante "hey, man..i just got an idea..remember how you said you found a way to mix your weapons earlier? why dont you try that with these? might make the fight easier fighting with a weapon you already know." Dante rushes back into the fight again without taking Toni's advice and gets knocked back by a batch of the scythes who make a group attack. Dante is minorly injured at this point but still going and getting angery. he then steps back and yells to Toni, "sounds good to me man..hate to do this but..time to prove how strong you can really get my old friend." he says as he pulls out Alastor and fuses it to the gauntlets and his body starts to glow as he goes into a bluish stone form surrounded by electricity and he begins to float above the ground. at this point he then begins to find everything slowing down in his head and he can now move at lightning speed without stumbling because in his minds eye everything is moving normally. "great idea man...works great, thanks bud" he yells as he pass' Toni and begins to rush and dispatches a large electricaly charge punch combo called lightning knuckle combo. he then unleashes an attack on a small group of the scythes called thunderous applause, where he claps his hands together and a huge storm of lightning hits the group and they are instantly killed by the high voltage of electricity. only afew scythes left to get rid of now, Dante then flies around them causing a storm tornado to form around them to keep them in the air while he unleashes a combo of kicks and punches, this combo is called wirlwind storm combo. the scythes are all dead and nothing more then their weapons lay on the ground as their bodies were all decinegrated by the high voltage of Dio Bromos' power and speed. "hmph, too easy...shall we get going and see where that bucket of scales went to?" Dante says in his usual overly cocky tone as he walks off and Toni follows shortly behind, having previously installed the stone he found into his chestplate. doing so has now allowed him the ability to burn less gasoline during his attacks, thus making it easier to dispatch a larger group of enemies. they walk off and then make way for the next part of the castle...

Mission Clear!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Brilliant as ever... It was good getting all that PM'g done .lol. It paid off well :) +rep from me man...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well it wasn't like we just rushed into posting it .lol. We both helped each other out... So that's why what you wrote so was so great :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes they do... Unfortunately my partner in crime .lol. is in the process of moving... And we need to PM to get this going again. So there will be lots more soon... If anyone would like to comment on it so far, then that'd be appreciated hugely.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thank you Omenminator... Unfortunately I cannot continue until my co-author returns *misses him*

When he returns, I shall get onto him about the fics... and of course, give him a :kiss: .lol. :)

Top Bottom