• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
the longer the better...i'll let u get to writing that and we can also spitball ideas if need be. let's make this the most eventfull chapter yet, and then after the fight we can end this chapter and move to the next. not to give away too much to our readers...oops..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ LOL. okay man, let's just stick to Pm's for now man :) then later I can hopefully get this fight up :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Dante replies in offense "ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY IM OLD OR SOMETHING??" Trish replies defensivly "n-no no, you misunderstood me Dante, it's just that we havent had a job in so long maybe you're alittle out of practice"

Toni meanwhile awakens to hear the argument "Hey Hey, what's all the fuss? Take it easy you two..Dont we have a job to finish?" Lady already awake and in the off by the fireplace practicing with her gun fighting "Yes, toni's right..we better get a move on or we may loose them" Dante replies with his usual cocky tone "Hmph...atleast SOME people are thinking straight" *glaring at Trish with a mean look* meanwhile in the shadows they hear more movement Toni looks over and see's something moving "What the hell was that?" Dante replies curiously "I dont know but i saw the same thing last night before i passed out..shall we have a look?" Trish looks over and says with a smile "Oh Dante, always so curious..Well i guess we should take a look before they decide to take alook at us..." they all split up into two parties, Trish with Dante and Toni with Lady. They go off their seperate ways and leave the room to check things out...Off in the distance Dante and Trish hear Ladies scream and Toni yelling "GET OFF HER YOU BEASTS, IM SENDING YOU BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG" Dante and Trish run to where the voices are coming from to find Lady and Toni fighting off a rather large pack of megalanians. a great scaley lizard demon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ AWESOME MAN :) can't wait to work from this, and get the fight done :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
thanks man...sorry im not on msn today..got tons of work to do and some guys to talk to on this mobile website that just cant seem to go a day without talkin to me..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yo peeps here's more, enjoy :)

Trish ran towards Lady to aid her, whilst Toni and Dante came together back to back. Lady was bleeding, but the attack didn't look like it'd be fatal.

"Looks tough. You might want to KT" Dante suggested.

"No way man. I can handle these slimeballs" Toni replied, and he smirked.

Dante gripped Ebony and Ivory and began blasted upon the megalanians that were scaling the wall.

Toni did the same, and pulled out his two tripple barreled revolvers.

Spinning on the spot, he blasted one of the lizards straight between the eyes.

Dante swung out a vicious combo from Rebellion, knocking three lizards into the air.

Toni became surrounded by the lizard creatures, and they all struck out. Toni dived backwards and fired out a move known as "KT Smash" from his KT charger. A dark green arm formed and smashed down onto the lizard's heads, smashing their skulls to pieces.

Trish was trying healing Lady in the background, but couldn't help but be in the midst of all the fighting.

A few megalanians came to attack her when she wasn't looking. Trish turned to see Toni land down ontop of the lizard that was about to strike.

"Watch yourself" he said, and he sliced the beast to pieces.

Dante reached for holy water, and threw it into the air. With a raise of his handguns he shot at the bottle... and water went flying all over.

Two lizards that had jumped from the wall got caught with the holy water, and fell down dead.

"Damn. How many of these assholes are there?" Dante said.

"They're starting to **** me off" Toni said in a serious tone.

At that time a huge lizard creature smashed into the room, bellowing out in a large demonic scream.

"Oh what now?" Dante said to himself.

"Looks like we have a boss on our hands" Toni said.

MISSION CLEAR

Wow Crimson, we've done loads today :) pat yaself on the back dude :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ We will man, thanks for reading :) nice to hear you like it :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^glad to hear u like this so much..means alot to me as co-author of this little story...but seriously..does anyone else so far think that this is how dmc5 should be?..lol but obviously the game would have more action inbetween the story..lol, well..rep+ for liking it man

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I would like to point out to all you readers of this, that we are not even half way through yet .lol. me and Crimson still have loads of ideas, and loads of missions :) and come to think of it CRK, ours has enough missions to actually be a game .lol. not to mention our final boss... ooppss... my lips are sealed as to who that is.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Mission 6: Zignis Anax, the rise and fall of a king...

After bursting through the wall standing before Dante and the rest of the gang, the great lizard beast takes a moment to stare at his fallen demon bretheren. Dante in his usual cocky tone smirks and says "so, lemme take a crack at what your name might be....lizard man?...no no no, too simple, lizard prince?..no no n-" Dante is cut of by the great lizard beast. he starts to speak in a deep demonic bellow, "I am zignis Anax...I the great lizard king, shall bring upon this realm great pain and suffering for what you have done to my brothers" Zigna-what now?" Toni decides to chime in at the last minute not giving Dante the pleasure of this perticuler taunt. Trish says in a serious tone "guys...you better start fighting soon..i can only work so fast to treat these wounds..they're pretty serious..i think you guys should stop playing around and get to work"
Toni is a serious tone just bellows "business as usual..lets get to it Dante". they both ready their swords at the beast in a knight like stance. "Well..come on then, what are u waiting for? what about the pain and suffering you're going to bring us?" Dante says in a taunting voice.

the beast rushes at the two demon slayers and strikes with a feirce wirl wind of attacks with his tail called "cyclone scale spin" luckily Toni is able to premtivily dodge the attack and unleashes an omnipotent barrage of slashes in mid air at the beast. the attacks seem harmless but at the same time seem to be holding him off, Dante predicts the next attack as the beast takes his claws and starts rushing at Dante to slash him, this attack is called "claws of fury". Dante jumps over the beast and unleashes a rain of bullets in gunslinger upon the beast as Toni continues to slash at the beast. Trish chimes in with a desperate tone "keep it up guys..im almsot finished..im not sure if she'll be fight worthy but atleast she'll be healed"

more to come soon guys...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ AWESOME MAN +rep

As to which Toni replies in his usual battle tone.. "Do as you must... and we shall do as we must".

Zignis blasts out a raging ascending move called "Hell's rising fury" knocking Dante up into the air. The beast attacks with its sharp claws, but Toni manages to grab, and gain control over the huge lizard thanks to his KT charger.

Dante lands down on the ground, shaking himself down he raises his head and says.. "That was just play... now we truly fight".

Toni, still maintaining a firm control over the enraged beast, smashes the things head into the nearby wall..."AH..." Toni says in despair..."What's wrong???" Dante replies to this.

"I need to recharge this thing" Toni says, moving to one side.

"Looks like it's just you and me... COME ON!!!" Dante screams at Zignis.

Drawing Rebellion and Alastor, Dante charges at the beast without thought of his next move.

Dante predicts a tail sweeping move, so he lunges into the air. Avoiding the move he saw coming, he ducked his head down during the flip to avoid the beast's claws.

Zignis jumped back, to Dante's surprise, and then started charging at Dante.

Standing firmly in his place. a battle hardened Dante wasn't going to move. Without a sweat, Dante waited until the beast was close to attack, close enough for the thing to breathe into Dante's face.

With expert precision, Dante teleported and appeared straight behind Zignis. Quickly, he dug Rebellion and Alastor into the beast's back.

The creature roared with such pain, groaning over the attack.

"HOW? What... What are you???" Zignis asked Dante.

"Oh boy... perhaps I should wear a name tag. My name is Dante. And I'm the son... of the legendary Sparda" Dante replied. He watched, as Zignis started to pull off "shocked" and "confused" expressions.

"He... he had a son? NOOOOOOOOOO" Zignis cried out.

"You're not the first demon I've killed that's reacted like that" Dante replied.

believing that the beast was slowly bleeding to death, Dante returned to where Lady and Trish were.

"How is she?" Dante asked Trish.

"She'll live" Trish replied, in a lucky tone of voice.

Toni appeared behind Dante, "See I wasn't needed after all" he said.

"You know as well as I do, that you could've recharged that thing in seconds" Dante replied.

"Calm down man... you handle it didn't you?" Toni replied.

"Yeah, I suppose" Dante said, in his usual response to Toni's "Let the kid do all the work" attitude.

"Where to now...", Trish's voice was cut out over the loud roar of Zignis.

Rising once more, Zignis said in his demonic voice... "I AM THE LIZARD KING, ZIGNIS ANAX. NONE CAN MAKE ME FALL, NOT EVEN YOU" and he pointed over to Dante with one of his huge piercing claws.

"Do you think he's mad?" Dante said to the group.

"Come on Dante... let's finish from where you left off" Toni said.

Pulling himself up, in his own pool of blood, Zignis readied his claws.

The beast limped over to the two, still bleeding heavily.

"Hey... no offence pal... but your people did attack us first" Dante said.

"What... do you... seek?" Zignis asked, finally collapsing down on the ground in front of Dante.

"Wow... a king bowing to me" Dante said, in his usual funny way.

"We... we have lived upon this Island... for... for many years. We... guard something that you must seek" Zignis said.

"Uh? We have no idea what you speak of" Dante said.

"Um.. as you are bleeding to death. What is your purpose Zignis? why do you stay here?" Toni asked curiously.

"Many years ago my kind had our own land... our... own palace. As a king of my own kind... I managed my people... but years of being downgraded has seen us... here... to serve the mighty Mundus" Zignis explained.

"But... King Zignis. Do you not wish to rebel against Mundus?" Toni asked.

"We... have tried.. our army was not strong enough..." Zignis replied, he started to close his eyes.

"We are losing him" Toni said, he started to panic.

"And?" Dante said.. "Let the thing die, he is only slowing us down" he added.

Toni shook his head in disbelief.

"Um... have you ever consider forming allies?" Toni said.

"WHAT? he cannot help us, he is an enemy" Dante said, startled by Toni's actions.

...................................................................... - - ........................................................................

MISSION CLEAR

Wow, didn't know I'd have so many twists to add .lol. you really left me loads to go off :) and now I see, that I have left loads for you too .lol. :)

Top Bottom