• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
upon being defeated by dante vergil threw himself into the underworld and there continued his quest for ultimate power. afew monthes had passed and dante continued along his journey slaying demons and taking any job her could get. trish had come to his office one day to inform him that vergil had basicly started a war in the underworld to try to bring down mundas once and for all to prevent his return to earth after realizing that mundas had no intent of giving him ultimate power at all but rather to use him as a puppet to do his dirty work for him...upon entering the gate to the underworld dante see's a man and discovers he too intends to go alongside vergil to help in this deed. the man dante comes across was none other then vergils old pal toni....toni and dante enter the gate and begin to battle alongside vergil. after a long and feirce battle dante looks over at toni and vergil and say "ok guys..we got no hope of killin' him..what do u want to do vergil?" vergil replies in a cold voice "lets just lock him in here where he cant get out...it's our only hope" toni says in a half cold half serious voice "sounds good to me..all we gotta do is weaken him enough to knock him through that gate right there" dante and vergil look over at the gate and say in a half serious half joking voice to try and psych themselves up "it's show time" then battle him for awhile longer and in one feirce group effort blast him back into the gate and seal it with mundas inside......what will dante and the gang do next?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
okey dokey man :)

Vergil:
Vergil%20in%20Devil%20may%20cry.jpg

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
u really like it? man and i thought ryan was just being generous when he said he liked it since we seem to be so much alike..lol..well..the chapters are coming soon...we want to get a fan base first..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lol. of course, and I meant I like it obviously as it is ours :) .lol.

thanks Chaos Master, you know I will read yours pal :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i think i might give it a read when i have some more time..but i have alot to do right now as im still thinking about ideas for this here project

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mission 1: Dark Dimension.

It had been several years since Dante had been on any major mission. Dante would wait for the phone to ring night after night, but was always unlucky.

A pizza arrived for Dante, so Dante took it and sat down near his desk. As he started to munch he went a little dizzy, "Uh my head" said Dante, he dropped the pizza and went towards the bathroom.

"I'm fine, I just need sleep,” he thought to himself.

Dante locked up shop, but when he did he heard a ringing noise from the corner of his ear. Dante opened the shop up with great haste and answered the phone.

"Devil My Cry, how may I help?” Dante said.

"Dante it's me Lady, stay put I’m coming over" Lady said.

"Aw, you want to see me at this time?" Dante replied.

"I'm not coming for you Dante, jeez" Lady said, she knew that Dante was probably smirking like a jerk at the other end of the phone.

"Just stay at the shop" Lady told Dante.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ lol. I thought I had replied, I know what the PM was about, i'm PM'g you now, sorry Dustin but I was busy :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
After getting off the phone with Lady, the tainted pizza starts to get to Dante and he starts to feel even more hazy and it isnt long before he collapses to the floor uncontious. Several hours later Trish arrives at the office and finds him just waking up and says in a worried tone "Dante, are u alright? what happened?" as to wich Dante in his usually cocky tone replies "ahh..not the first pizza that went down the wrong way..whats up?" Dante manages to get into his chair and kick his feet up just as Trish takes a seat on his desk...just as she does so the phone rings and Trish picks it up and says "Hello, Devil May Cry...this one's got the code" the scene changes to outside the front door as Dante and Trish bust through the door completly geared up for the next mission. Dante asks in with a smerk "so..how long do u think this one's gonna be?" as to wich Trish replies "about 10 minutes?"
Dante with his usual overconfident tone replies "lets make it 5" They head off to meed Lady. once there Trish asks "so whats this all about?" Lady replies "i only know what the client told me..they said something about strange activity around Mallet Island, they wouldnt say much else..just that we should go see for ourselves" Dante replies "Im game." and then glances over at the speedboat at the peir and says "H-HEY!! Toni..whats goin' on man...havent seen u since we got back from the last job" toni replies "well Lady here informed me of the jam u guys are in and i thought..hey..this would be the perfect time for me to go check the place out for myself..see if the legends are true" Trish butts into the conversation "uhh..boys..if we're gonna make this a short one..dont u think we should get going?" Lady replies as she looks at dante in a serious tone knowing he was about to pull out another one liner "yes, we should..it's getting late and if we waste time we wont get anything done"
so with those words they head off for Mallet Island once again.

more coming soon...man i wrote alot...sorry Ryan...lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
why thank u..i actually read through it afew times and was worried it was alittle too bland but i figure if was then u would know of a way to spice it up..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
bland? what you wrote leaves it very open for me, it gives a good insight into the layout of the story, and the structure of what you wrote then was great as it is perfect to the dmc charcters characteristics.

Top Bottom