• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I just thought I should point out that my co-author is doing well. And hopefully soon, he shall be reappearing. Whenever we can PM each other with ideas, we will get this show on the road.

Either that, or I'll have a crack at Mission 9 myself.

Stay tuned people ;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ok, well, whenever we can get together and talk we can continue. sorry to be away for so long guys...i'll try to be involved as much as i can but untill i get my pc up and running im using my phone..imagine how aggrevating that can be....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well you heard it from my co-author.

We will work on ideas when we get the chance to.

For all readers so far, you may wish to take a look at the first page again, because I have listed the characters, and have shown images of them ;)

More soon guys... :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, i got a friends computer for alittle bit, i dont know how long but if there is a chance he's leaving it here all night then i may be able to help out around here again...lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well people, we managed to get the ball rolling a bit today. And if we can get to do more whenever, then we definitely will be PM'g each other *Me and my trusty co-worker that is ;)*

Continuing from mission 8, where Dante and Nero had just fought.

Mission 9: A Slaughterhouse Surprise

As our battered hero moves away from the previous fight scene; slightly bruised and wounded. Crow is by his side, speaking of power.

"So my boy. Is it power that you seek?" Crow asks, as the two head through the corridor.

"Of course it is. What else am I suppose to do all day? Sit around and let myself get fat? No, I want more power. That way I can get rid of any numbskull that throws themselves at me" Nero replies, almost at once.

“I see. Well if it’s power that you seek, then I know a nice little room in this castle that holds a weapon inside of it, that should fit your needs greatly. So let’s play a game of follow the leader, shall we?” Crow replies to Nero.

Nero stops, and stares back at Crow.

“Follow the leader? What are you, five or something?” Nero says.

Aggravated at this, Crow replies in a more serious and annoyed tone of voice, “Just follow me, kid”.

“You know, I’m still ****ed off at what happened back there. You call yourself a demon? Why didn’t you help out?” Nero says.

“My boy, I did help out” Crow replies, as if astonished to hear Nero suggest otherwise.

“Shouting at the top of your voice hardly helped me. In fact, it did the complete opposite” Nero states.

“Hmm. Well it’s not my fault if you can’t handle a little fight, kid” Crow replies to this.

“Yeah yeah. So anyway, where the hell is this room? I’m tired of walking around this old place. Look… Even the walls are beginning to crumble away. God, this place is a mess” Nero says, commenting on the insides of the old castle.

“This place, happens to be my home” Crow says, angered at Nero’s attitude.

“Well, you could at least tidy up once in a while” Nero replies, in a joking voice.

“Tidy up?” Crow replies, as to which he pushes Nero through two large doors.

“Okay then… Consider this as… Taking out the trash” Crow says, laughing manically.

The two huge doors come to a close, and Nero edges into the middle of the small room.

“Huh!! So now I see your true colours” Nero says, slightly annoyed.

“My boy. Now you shall see nothing” Crow replies… As to which he hits the lights and darkness surrounds Nero.

More soon... As I know exactly where to take this... :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
As soon as the darkness falls over the room Nero replies in aggrevation "W-WHAT THE HELL? WHAT IS THIS? I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING, YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING YOU BACK OF HORSE FEED!!!" he shouts out hoping that Crow will hear him. Crow then angerly slams another button on the wall wich opens a secret passage in the room from wich Nero can see a fireplace and some unlit torches. Nero quickly make his way to one of the torches and lights it in the fireplace to shed light amongst part of the room. Just as quick as light can hit the corner he's in a portal opens. Out from the portal the room is almost instantly filled with masked creatures that attack Nero feircly. "Ah, a trap huh? You wanna play that game, let's play." Nero replies as he swings his sword at the wicked demons that attack. Crow flips a switch that lets on an intercom and says to Nero in a demonic maniacal laughter, "Try not to die to quickly on me now boy, i want a good show. it's been ages since anyone has been able to entertain me well enough...hehehehehehe!!!!" As to wich Nero replies with a cocky smirk as he take out one of the nobody's that attack him from behind, "Ah, it's a show you want huh? i'll give you the best damn show you've ever seen..You can bet on that buddy." Crow flips off the intercom and says to himself "I hope so boy, for your sake. nobody has ever survived the slaughter house." Nero is then ambushed and brought to the ground by a small pack of the nobody's. "OH COME ON!!! YOU SAID THIS WOULD BE A GOOD SHOW!!!" Crow shouts in anger as he pounds the glass of the two way mirror that he watches from. Nero then goes into god trigger and the glorious light that surrounds his body is too pure for the demons to keep on him. They jump back, almost as if they feared the light the eluminates his body. The GT then fully surrounds his body and his form changes to a winged, almost angelic form as he then unleashes combo's amongst the fearful crowd of demons, slashing one after another with combo after combo as he then fires his gun at afew that try to attack from behind. "You did say you wanted a show now didnt you?" he shouts out as if he expected Crow to actually hear it. But even in his GT, the demonic pack seem to hold their own against our hero. Nero then blasts out a ray of pure angelic energy that blasts the pack back, a small portion of them fall back into the portal and are sent straight back to the hellish place from wich they ascended ferom. "Ah, so that's it. the portal, i have to close the portal to get them to stop from coming back..." Nero then thinks to himself..."Ok, demons come out of the darkness...Sooo, how can i close this portal?" Crow then almost by instinct shouts through the intercom, "WHAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF DARK YOU IDIOT?!?!" As to wich Nero replies "Ah light, yes. i knew that all along, i was just testing you, you worthless bag of hay." and then Nero makes way for the remaining unlit torches. one by one he starts to light them in the fireplace. The demons are sent back into the portal, screaming in pain, but afew still attack fiercly. Nero then knocks afew back into the portal with a combo as he holds a torch, fully lit. Crow then scolds himself for helping Nero.

alright, now im stuck..lol, more just as soon as my co-author can get back and come up with something

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Help is on its way Crimson :lol: Me and my co-author managed to get the ball rolling again, as you can see. And here is the next part to this awesome fic. Thanks for reading.

"DAMN IT!!" Crow shouts out...

"You...Said...You...Wanted...A...Decent...Show" Nero replies, in between fighting.

"So I'm...Just giving you...What you asked for...Pal" Nero adds.

"We shall see who has the last laugh, won't we boy?" Crow replies, in his usual maniacal tone of voice.

As he heads to another switch, and pushes it. As he does so, he let's out a cry of satisfaction.

The sudden sound of gushing fills the room, as water pours down onto the flames and puts them out. The darkness is brought back, and Nero is sent flying into a wall by the attacking swarm of Nobody's.

"PATHETIC...They will make mincemeat out of you, boy" Crow replies, laughing in his usual way.

"Don't count on it" Nero replies, cockily.

Crow continues to watch the fight, as Nero swings Red Queen around and attacks the oncoming enemies.

Water falling onto his blade, and dripping off as he swings it through a nearby Nobody.

More come, until he is surrounded by them. They continue to bite away, and claw into Nero.

"AH...If I'm going to go down...Then...I shall do it....In style" Nero says. He kicks the head of one of the Nobody's, and then kicks another away from him.

Still stuck in the middle of the room, the Nobody's attack once more. Our hero takes a good beating, before he finally drops to the ground. Still breathing, but bleeding quite badly.

"HA HA HA...Poor little Nero...You shouldn't have tried to play so tough...Look where that has got you" Crow says, spitting out his words with an evil tone of voice.

"Enjoy your food my pretties..." Crow cries out, as he turns his back on Nero.

Nero still unable to see Crow through the glass.

The Nobody's snarl and cackle, as they lower their heads to feast on Nero's wounded body.

"Well...I guess this is it then..." Nero says, as the Nobody's slowly open their jaws and are about to bite.

"I guess...I have to...Send you back to...HELL!!" he adds. And as a Nobody is jumping over Nero, he uses the Devil Bringer to pull himself up into the air and out of harms' way.

As he smashes into the Nobody, Red Queen goes straight through the creature, killing it straight away. Nero then wall runs shortly, whilst plummeting the Nobody's with bullets, from his trusty revolver. Eventually, he pushes off from the wall and sends himself flying through the air, whilst continuing to fire bullets at the Nobody's below.

Getting some serious hang time, he pulls one demon up into the air with the Devil Bringer, and slices through it. Finally, our hero lands down to the ground, his body starting to shine brighter and brighter.

The Nobody's ease off, as Nero bursts into his God Trigger a second time, and his sword sets aflame. He charges through the creatures... The light so pure it burns them to ashes. As he does so, he passes by each torch and lights them all once more.

The creatures let out snarls and growls, as the portal starts to close. The last few try to keep inside the room, but Nero moves towards them and grabs Red Queen.

Knocking them back through the portal as if he were playing baseball.

The fiery portal closes, and the room becomes shrouded with silence. The room now filled with Blood and dead Nobody's. Nero, now slightly healed thanks to his God Trigger, left exhausted by the battle.

Picking himself up, he wanders to the large double doors, and gives them a kick. He then whacks the doors with Red Queen, until eventually he gives up.

Nero then spots the glass, that Crow has been watching through.

"Man...How foolish am I?" he says. And he raises the Devil Bringer, and smashes through the glass. He enters into the little control room, filled with switches that Crow had activated.

"Hang on a second. He didn't leave because he knew I was going to die. That waste of hay left because he knew I was going to live" Nero says to himself.

As he makes his way back into the corridor, Nero looks back at the small room.

"I better make sure I don't go into that slaughterhouse again" he says to himself, and he turns away from the bloody scene.

Nero examines the corridor, but there is no sign of any more demonic activity.

Mission Clear

shadow master

sounds like they haven't got a clu were to go frum here... as i read, they go in pm's, so they hven not planed next part, i think :unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
good.gif

Yeah, that's pretty much how it works...

Stay tuned for the next part guys :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Mission 10: Deceitful Alliance

Our scene swiftly changes back to Keno and the dark soul, Keno says in a curious voice as he glares up at the soul "would i be wrong to assume that an army is what you are in search of?" as to wich our friend soularus replies "No, no you wouldnt. In fact, that was exactly my plan. but it would seem this army is too weak!! they have no heart, no charisma. No potential. N..." Keno cuts him off "yeah yeah, when are you going to shut up so i can tell you that i may know of such an army?" Soularus replies in anxiousness "Tell me boy!! Where do i find such an army? Spit it out" Keno then replies with a mysterious but somewhat Nervous voice "Well, i dont exactly know where to find the order, but i know of a young warrior who would gladly be dumb enough to spill the beans." Soularus angerly shoves Keno in front of him and shouts in a loud booming voice "LEAD ME TO HIM NOW!!! ENOUGH TALK!!! I MUST FIND THEM AND BRING THEM DOWN BEGGING FOR MY MERCY!!!!" Keno leads Soularus down a dark and dank hallway that is heavily rusted and broken in shambles. Nero is just making his way out of the slaughterhouse of horrors as the two meet up with him. "What do you two want? i got business to attend to" Nero replies in a cocky smirk as he looks over at the two and then walks past them. "I was told that you may know of the location of a group called the order of the sword, i must know the location of this group now" Soularus says in a very business like tone. "Sorry bub, no go. I wouldnt tell you if you were hanging me over a ledge and threatening to drop me to my doom." Nero says with a very bored tone. as he puts his hand on his sword, as if he anticipates Soularus' next move. Soularus then says in a very angery voice "THEN I SHALL BEAT THE INFORMATION OUT OF YOU AND WATCH IT RUN OVER THE STREETS LIKE A RUBY RED RIVER OF GLORIOUS LIBERATION!!!!" Nero rolls his eyes in the back of his head and replies with a cocky attitude "Ok, someone's been reading afew too many action novels, time to lay off the reading and start training like a real demon slayer pal". With those words, Soularus becomes so enraged that he cant contain it anymore and swings a fist at Nero. Nero anticipates this and catches the fist with his blade as he looks to the demons back to see shadowy red glowing eyes staring at him from the darkness and he can clearly make out viciously sharp and deadly looking fangs. Nero swings at one of the tenticals as Soularus swings another fist. both attacks hit and both men are sent back in pain. Nero smirks with pleasure, almost as if he's enjoying the pain. Soularus then quickly attacks with a flurry of punches so fast that even the quickest eye cant see. This attack is branded Shadow Flurry. Nero is thrown back by the attack but still, a smile remains on his face. Nero then rushes Soularus with an onslaught of flaming slashes callled "Angelic Flames of Heaven". Soularus flies back and is knocked onto his back. He starts to think to himself "Hmm, it seems the more i hit him, the more energy he gains. Well then, let's drain some of that energy shall we?" He then begins to smirk as the tenticals come into plain view and Nero realizes just exactly what he's up against. Not only is this a demon, it's a demon with 8 little demon lings living on his back and acting as his main weapon source. Instantly Nero entangled by the tentical like demon lings as two lay their fangs deep into his arms, one on each side, penetrating the veins. He feels himself start to lose his energy and tries to struggle free, "wh-what the hell is this? some kind of snake? No, not a snake...A venomous living demon life-form, but how?" he thinks to himself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Man that was awesome :) +rep... I so can't wait until we continue this... I hope everyone is enjoying this so far ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
We are so currently working on this guys... Just having some difficulties time wise :(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
As Nero is thinking through these things, he is sent flying into a nearby wall; as Soularus has gotten tired with Nero and has had just about enough.

"AH!!! I grow weary of you. You are nothing but a pathetic creature that stands in my way. My presence is enough to crumble you, little man" Soularus states, as he runs over to the spot where Nero is laying. His feet moving faster than anything Nero had ever witnessed before, as he grabs Nero by the scruff of the neck and slams him against the wall.

Nero's bloody face turns slowly, and he gives a small smile.

Soularus smashes Nero against the wall continuously, until Nero looks like he's had enough.

"Now... Will you kindly tell me where this Order is? Or will I have to keep this up?" he says, giving Nero another slam against the wall.

"Huh...Get lost" Nero replies, as he sticks his middle finger up at Soularus.

Enraged, he smashes Nero against the wall once more. But the wall breaks away, and Nero is thrown out from the corridor; left to fall into the ocean below.

As quickly as he has fallen, a tentacle latches itself around Nero and pulls him back into the corridor.

Saseydon

DMC Origions of Nero

Heres a little fun trivia for all

When Dante fought Vergil in DMC3, how many rounds did Dante fire at Vergil and which gun was he using?

Was it:

4 Rounds

7 Rounds

or 12 Rounds

And did he use Ebony or Ivory?

If you never played DMC3 before, dont be ashamed to watch the youtube vids. I you dont have youtube, then ask a buddy who played it
Ill give everyone about a week to enter their answers

Top Bottom