• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Mission 7: Dual birth. Alliance meets Deception

With the evil souls help now a garatee, Keno starts to think of his own selfish wants and urges. he thinks to himself "yes...now this will truely be my chance to take down that incolent fool..with his power and strength and my intelligence and tactic, this cant fail"

the two make their way to HQ and Keno thinking selfishly starts to creep up on Jiasous to make his move. as he creeps in to make his move on Jiasous, he readies his sword and reaches out the grab the shoulder of his master..but in the haste of his attack he neglects to see the telephone cord on the ground and tirps over it. Jiasious hears him trip and turns to his fallen body. "and what's this? a certain lap dog of mine trying to make an attempt on my life perhaps?" Jiasous says in a curious but aware voice as he glares agerly at Keno. "What are u doing u incolent fool? help me?" Keno screaches at the "dark soul" as he fears for his life, with his master approaching him to strike

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Nice man.

The scene swiftly changes to a drenched Nero, the rain beating down upon his hair and flattening it something rotten. Nero spiked up his hair, with a quick run through it with his fingers, yet patted it down again as he didn't like it.

Nero came towards one of the castle's doors, and slammed himself hard against it, tired and weary. The arm kept pulling him up, so that he would continue, as if it was feeding energy to him, and giving him a purpose.

Nero reached out to open the door, and as he did his ear's caught the sound of rustling. He turned quickly, forcing himself to do so, but found nothing.

As Nero proceeded into the castle, he kept having the strange feeling that something was following him, something dark. It must've been keeping to rooftops and shadows, as it stayed well out of sight.

Something shiny then caught his eye. An object that had been thrown to the ground, disregarded from someone's possession. Nero kneeled down to get a better look, kneeling slowly. He reached out his hand to touch it...

Before his finger's met the object, a foot stamped down in front of him. Nero raised his head, and saw the thing that had alarmed him.

"Hello, devil boy..." The creature said.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
+rep man. And yes, we have discussed loads today Crimson, the readers'll be happy to know that the ball is rolling once more :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
as Nero looks up fromt he ground he see's before him a great scaley beast, the beast replies "once again we meet, i was hoping we would..i have decided to rebel against my master in the hopes of joining you and your party" as to wich Nero replies in a confused but slightly cocky tone "what are you talking about scale bag? you got afew screws loose? we've never met" The beast looks puzzled as he looks Nero up and down, staring at the coat and then the arm. "no, you are right young one...my deepest apologies...you are not the devil hunter i seek, however i believe and introduction still is in order. I am Zignis Anax, the great Lizard King" Zignis says in a beastly but gental voice. Nero then replies "well..unless u can tell me where im suppose to go from here i dont care who you are..i have a job to do here" Zignis then hands nero an item and replies "use this, it will help you greatly in your travels" Nero in a smug tone wips back a one liner "yeah...help greatly huh? and im suppose to do what with it?" Zignis explains "this is a key...when the time is right, it's true purpose will be revealed to only the one truely worthy to wield the power of a great warrior, once u have found it's true purpose only then will u obtain true power" Nero replies in a cocky tone "so what you're saying is, you dont even know where to use it...." Zignis at this point gets angered and decides it is best just to leave rather then start an unnessecary fight. Nero then gets up and walks off to the near by shore and walks over to a case stamped against a wall. "well then..looks like i might actually get to see if my craftsmenship is battle worthy" he says to himself. he is then attacked by 3 sargasso's and fires his gun at them but it does little damage and is only able to keep them on the ground. he then streaks toward them and attacks feircly with his sword. 1, 2, no, 4 hits at a time. he then lets out a feirce wirlwind attack with his sword, knocking them all back and seemingly dead. he then notices a larger swarm starting to form on shore and says in a smug tone "well..now's as good'a time as any, lets see if my hard work payed off" he then pulls out his own custom crafted sword from the large case he was carrying and sticks it into the ground blade tip first. as the Sargasso's inch closer he starts to rev the sword more and more, the sword begins to glow a brilliant orangish red. "come on...gimme all ya got u moldy old skeletons" with those words a small portion of the pack leap into the air with claws at the ready to make an attack and Nero fully rev's his sword and then readies it in anticipation for the ambush.....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
WHAO pal, that was awesome. And you left me so much to work with bro :) +rep for your hard efforts man.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks man :) And I'll do more soon :)

just like to point out that our views just went from 928 to 942 since you wrote that :) dang, this fics good .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
it might just be partly us viewing it too though....i mean yes others are watching obviously but we are just writing back and forth wich add's to the view count as well if im not mistaken

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Perhaps so, but that's still like 10 other viewers or so :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
atleast....wich means we have a lot of ppl viewing but not posting...lol..come on ppl..post ur thoughts...we want ur feedback...we need it to better our writing

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero easily hits back the skeletons with Red Queen, sending them flying back and knocking down others.

Nero almost yawns at the slowness of the skeletons. Five more attack from behind, and Nero spins low and hacks off their legs. Whilst they are crawling on the shore without any legs, Nero shoots them in the head to finish them off.

Yet more of the skeletons come... "Hey guys... I know I'm popular, but this is getting ridiculous" Nero says. Whilst he was pulling off his witty line, a few sargasso's got some hits in.

Angered at this, Nero Pulled the enemies closer using his Devil Bringer, and sliced through them with Red Queen. A few more revs of Red Queen, followed by a swift hack at the heads of some more sargasso's. The shore now packed full of the slowly advancing demons.

Covering all sides, the sargasso's closed in on him. Nero flips up and starts to trample on the heads of the skeletons, running to where he can get some space.

He slices off the arms that are raised to grab him as he runs. Nero then lands down on the ground once more. Yet the swarm turn slowly around to attack again.

"Have you guys never heard of personal space?" Nero says.

Scoping out the area, he estimates that there is about fifty of them. Two close in on the left. Nero turns and faces them, smashing them in the stomachs with his Devil Bringer, and them sending them up into the air. Bones fly everywhere in all directions, as the demons continue to get broken apart by Nero's sword and fist moves.

Yet, still with fourty something to go.

"Come on boneheads" Nero mocks.... as to which he then spots a large scaley creature in the distance.

"Huh... him. what does he want?" Nero says to himself.

"YOUNG WARRIOR" Zignis screams in the distance.

Nero starts to run in Zignis' direction. Flipping over Sargasso's and hacking them whilst in mid-air. Finally he reached up with the Lizard King.

"I must apologise" Zignis said.

"It can wait... this comes first" Nero replies.

Zignis swoops his large tail, and sends some of the skeletons high into the sky. Nero kicks hard off from the ground, and outstretches his sword in front of him. The skeletons begin to plummet to the ground, but Nero meets up with them in the air and slashes through them.

Nero then lands down on the ground, bones passing by the side of his face. Zignis continues to crush, and rip apart the Sargasso's.

One skeleton lunges for Nero, but he grabs a hold of it by the neck as well as by the leg. Nero then breaks off the leg and smacks off the head of the skeleton with it.

"Stylish... you fight well" Zignis says. Nero just smiles briefly, and continues to beat the rest to a pulp. Shattered bones lying all around them on the shore.

Five remained, and Zignis swung his tail around once more. This time Nero grabbed onto it, and knocked the last five down, before letting go off the tail. Zignis then stomped on the last Sargasso's with a great force, and their bones crunched with a sickening sound.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks pal :) glad you liked it man. Keep reading as there's more to come.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
as Zignis walks off, the scene switches back to Dante and his friends where a small horde of shadow scythes made an attack after all the rusttle with the lizard king. Dante hacks away at the horde, 1, 2, 3, stabs at a time. Toni and Lady back to back shooting swarms of bullets at the pack wildly. Trish slashing away hastefully with the Sparda sword. finally after a mear few minutes, only 2 scythes standing, Toni impales one through the chest killing it instantly. then, just as Dante is about to take a swing, all that is seen is a sharp tail swoop across and straight into the remaining scythe and it is ripped to shreds, and blood lay everywhere. shortly after the attack it becomes quite clear who made the final blow, Zigis walks in and Dante in a quite pleased tone says "hmmph, thanks..but uhh, arent u Mundas' lapdog? why help us?" as to wich Zignis replies in an explanitory tone "i grow tired of being a mear lapdog..i want more...i want to rebuild my empire..i want more for this world..i want to save my lizard bretheren and do more for mankind. we are not so different, you and i. we both seek a lighter path for humanity. we seek a world without so much war and spite against demon and mankind" Dante replies in a cautious tone "you want an alliance with us? what makes you think we would have anything to do with helping you rebuild your empire? how do we even know u wont just turn on us the second you get the chance?" Zignis takes a moment to reflect on this statement and then starts to speak "i guess you are right my friend, there is no way either of us can be sure of the others intent, but i hope this will prove my word to be true" Zignis hands Dante a map to a secret room in the castle where it is said that a weapon of great power is held. Dante takes the map and the others join to have a look as well "what is this?" Trish replies, thinking it might be a trap deep in the back of her mind. Dante says in a confused tone "it seems to be a map, but we passed this area along time ago..i dont remember this room being there?" he points to a spot on the map near the entrance. Zignis starts to speak again, this time in a slight dispointed tone "i am sorry to say though, the door can only be unsealed using a key, a key wich i gave to another young warrior on his travels..perhaps u might find him and retrieve it from him"......

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
thank u much bud...and may i say...if it hadnt have been for u being on today i would never have thought of that..lol, or, atleast it would've taken me longer to think it up

Top Bottom