• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3 Style Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: Style Help

Stillborn;6055 said:
I'll use only Trickster and Gunslinger. Trickster makes me allmost impossible target and Gunslinger dosen't let enemys to approach me. But enyway, I'm not perfect and that makes me vulnerable.

its cool......................but if u are one of those guy that they are better than other...............forget it.........but u are not one of those guys are u??

Noxotic

ShadowNinja X7;6053 said:
Oh, ok, I understand now. BTW, Dante, when are you going to finalize everything into 1 big FAQ?

Oh, I'm still trying to get everything just perfect
On gunslinger, im still experimenting with soem combos, and I'll update everything when im done. Sorry its taking so long, but Shadow, can u help me? BTW, do u have AIM shadow?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

DOOM...............we are DOOM...................Shadow stopped working...........lol
just kidding dude :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

it isnt hard..................if u are fast enough to apply it..............u can do it

mediumpower

Not worst, not best

I think alot of people saying that Royalguard isnt that good arn't seeing it for it's full potential.

You can become near invincible with it and even then still cause tons of damage. It's like playing as an army tank or something. You won't exactly be Speedy McCombos but you'll still be wrecking things the same

http://www.ntsc-uk.com/features/tqn/TechniqueDMC3/DMC3TechniqueVid17.wmv

thats all just one hit from a royalguard ability

Solidus

Rebellion

Speedy McCombos, lol.

Re: The video: oo powerful stuff. The DT flux move helped out well too.

mediumpower

Not worst, not best

Solidus;10088 said:
Speedy McCombos, lol.

Re: The video: oo powerful stuff. The DT flux move helped out well too.

yeah, it is a video demonstrating a release+DT and the total destruction that can cause.

mediumpower

Not worst, not best

Alastor12;10097 said:
But the boss... Try the same thing with Beowulf, and you will see the difference

that's true, but that kinda goes for everything. the fun of royal guard vs. beowulf is being able to have those metal pillars he throws at you go straight though you and quickly be able to resume beating on him instead of waiting for his patterns to change.

a fun video of the release+DT again: http://www.ntsc-uk.com/features/tqn/TechniqueDMC3/DMC3TechniqueVid16.wmv

(one hit kill on the big reaper of level 2)

using royal guard vs. beowulf (not perfect, it's just a series of clips from 1 fight showing the kinds of things you can pull off): http://www.ntsc-uk.com/features/tqn/TechniqueDMC3/DMC3TechniqueVidBeowulfBoss.wmv

Dark Elf

Dagger user

I think you inflict more damage if you perform DT blast with release lv 3 just after blocking his light pillar (release to the eye). This action helps you to deplete his health meter to the half on DMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom