• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3 Style Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowNinja X7

Re: Style Help

Sorry Double post.

I just edited my Trickster guide, so be sure to go back and re-read it. I was really wrong about Wall Run, its super-usfull. And it looks like all styles are now covered. Hopefully we can get a full FAQ put together here.

Noxotic

One more thing about Sword Master Combos, they're are virtually infinite so I won't list that many, but I'm also working on a combo for every possible moveset. That Beowoulf Combo only kills a DT'd Hell Sloth, so don't use it all the time. I will make a new combo for A&R and Beo. to kill a non-DT'd Hell Sloth because they are more abundant.

ShadowNinja X7

Lol, combos for any setup with any style are infinite, there's no end to them. Heck, using the same move over and over again is a combo.

Noxotic

I know, its just that the enemys die, otherwise enemies could be combo'd forever. I'm just making a sample combo for each setup.

Noxotic

Ok, sorry for the massive bump, but I"m planning on doing the Gunslinger guide without any actual tips, just descriptions of what is possible(not like any of my other gides had it anyways :( )
FYI, when I'm completley done, I'm going to make a new topic, so ppl can edit it for tips, and when completley finsished, I'll include the Jump Cancelling guide (with full credit to Shoadow of course =D) and send it to DevilMayCry. A bunch of the pics I had were deleted, so I"ll have to switch to the ones on this site. They're smaller so it should work better anyways. Well, just keeping you guys updated =D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

or u can go in the game and click something about help and then u will see some video Demonstration about the Tricks

Noxotic

d4rkn1ght;5075 said:
or u can go in the game and click something about help and then u will see some video Demonstration about the Tricks

Nah, I'm actually trying to make tips for each style. Like jump guard with royal guard=invulnerability, and some sample combos

why u gotta put me down v_v
u make me feel worthless...

ShadowNinja X7

Well, whats the use of posting information in a FAQ thats already explained to you in-game? The rest of the FAQs give in-depth information about each of them, including information that the game doesn't give you.

Stillborn

Devil's heart

I'll use only Trickster and Gunslinger. Trickster makes me allmost impossible target and Gunslinger dosen't let enemys to approach me. But enyway, I'm not perfect and that makes me vulnerable.

ShadowNinja X7

When you use gunslinger, do you use guns as your main weapons? Also, I highly recomend using the rest of the styles.

Stillborn

Devil's heart

Well no. Not as main weapons. Everytime sword wins guns. Gunslinger is just good for masses of enemys.

I've used swordmaster and it is a good style too. Those two are just more used styles of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom