• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3 Style Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

Re: Style Help

I like the trickster style the best I can't play with none of the others :)

I wanna get doppelganger tho is that style ne gud (2 neone whose got that far)

Boyvu22

I LOVE ROYALGUARD, makes me sad it most likely wont be for dm4 tho. Every time I hear the block noise get so siked haha. I like trickster too, thats fun teleportin around. Quiksilvers fun to mess around with too.

D

Deleted member 209

Devil Hunter;11714 said:
Royal Guard is the style 2 use against Vergil

well I suppose it mus get better when u charge it up with some skill points I hate gunslinger the most now.

ShadowNinja X7

Youtube is ok, devils-lair.org and www.handvrseye.com (may be thehandvrseye, can't remember right now) have all of the kick-*** vids you'll ever need.

In fact, I think one of them even has a training series of vids, for people who want to get better.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
You can kill me for that, but I don't like the vids they have (Dante's, coz they keep repeating the same combos all the time)

xarugas

Re: Style Help

ShadowNinja X7;89 said:
I call Quicksilver, I just need to find a certain video and I can't seem to find it at the moment.

do you mean DMC3 combo vid with quicksilver combos?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Well, I would be surprised if you said you're a master of Royal Guard and Gunslinger. Anyway, good that you've mastered that styles.
And don't forget you're talking to Dark Slayer master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom