• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
So if a zombie apocalypse happened what would you do?
Keep in mind, these aren't normal zombies that stand around.

I'd sit on the roof of my house with a rifle or shotgun with a can of beans XD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What do you mean by "Not normal zombies?" Are you saying they are stronger, smarter or faster, or all three?

I'd get somewhere high and pick them off with a sniper rifle.

And it seems this thread has a popular topic :lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Like the zombies in "Left for dead" I think.

For those of you who have yet to play the demo, the zombies have evolved into several different types with unique abilities.

If I told you what they where it would spoil the surprise when you play. But they are nasty.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Absolutely. In sickness and in health...and zombie attacks etc etc :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Like Gannado's or Left4Dead zombies, they can run and sometimes outsmart you or figure a way to get you. So...i'd probably baricade myself into a room or find a position to pick them off.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^If you do that they alwase get you in the end.:lol:

I'm gonna have fun until there is to many of them, then use my hellgate to escape.:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well if these freak zombies are a lot better than normal zombies, then I will just get into a helicopter and fire down on them...Because I own a helicopter <ROFL>

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Fallout has shown me that pumping lead into enemies at alarming rates isn't always a good idea.

Give me a minigun, plenty of ammo, as well as a shotgun and flamethrower which I can use sparingly, plus a suit of Enclave Tesla Power Armour and I'll be alright...I think, oh and, a big room with only one entrance, a lot of barricades, mines placed everywhere and a few traps to boot...

Oh and maybe the odd robot sentry gun sat outside to pick off the initial horde.......

And a laser fence or two....

Yeah, that'll do, I'd like to see them get through that one.

And a pet volleyball named Wilson, so I don't go mad.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^^:lol::lol:

well i would completely....go to an island built a fort that would take me 6 years to build...and by then the zombies would make it to me island eventually but by then i would have build me fort and have a lot of guns and bun and arrow guys swordsman and some half demons, and some fluffy bunnies!!--they can kick your A** too people!

Almost forgot i'd also have CHIBI'S so they can kill every zombie imaginable!!!! oh yeah!!! anyways.....

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
stupid thread .......... but i would go to the nearest RAF base and stock up on all the guns i need and blast the zombies back to hell ..... have to aim for the head

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah listen to zee General! :lol:
Awesome rank Bringer

Option #2: Anyways i would be in the mountains collecting ice picks so that when the zombies reach me i could throw the ice picks and kill them like that!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I once created a thread like this, so I won't go into to much detail.

At least not now.

Pretty much I would just stock up on what I need and stay on the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom