• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your thoughts on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampi

Master Vergil;293019 said:
@Vampi: Watcha on about? Bayonetta's guns were kick-ass smexy! All girlied up with the pink and the jewels and the oooh shiny! They were like...almost like Nero's gun, just not as pansy-boyish. And it wouldn't have been for me, anyway, it'd have gone straight to my kids cause the guns came in a pair.

No they're not cool. They look like a bunch of cheap hair blow dryers with a tacky big fake gem on it. They're ugly, you should've seen the sketches of the other guns they had in mind for her. They were way superior in design.

Nero's gun actually looks cool. Almost sumthing out of Final Fantasy. Then again, Nero acts and looks like a reject of a FF game anyway so it fits.

And i'm sure when your kids are older they'll have better gun designs in games. Bayo's guns are ugly. Jeanne's are actually cool. For God's sake she has the feathers of the angels she's killed on them...how badass is that. And they're this nice futuristic bluish color. Jeanne is awesome then Bayonetta anyway.

Storm Silves;293022 said:
I agree that Netta's guns looked awesome. But it's a matter of opinion. One person's trash is another's treasure.

BAYO not Netta. Jeez, why would you call her by the last syllables of her name. Might as well call her Cereza.

Meg

Vampi;293042 said:
No they're not cool. They look like a bunch of cheap hair blow dryers with a tacky big fake gem on it. They're ugly, you should've seen the sketches of the other guns they had in mind for her. They were way superior in design.

Nero's gun actually looks cool. Almost sumthing out of Final Fantasy. Then again, Nero acts and looks like a reject of a FF game anyway so it fits.

And i'm sure when your kids are older they'll have better gun designs in games. Bayo's guns are ugly. Jeanne's are actually cool. For God's sake she has the feathers of the angels she's killed on them...how badass is that. And they're this nice futuristic bluish color. Jeanne is awesome then Bayonetta anyway.

BAYO not Netta. Jeez, why would you call her by the last syllables of her name. Might as well call her Cereza.

God forbid anyone has an opinion.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I can't honestly say if DmC is going to be good or not because I haven't seen any game play for it yet. But I'm trying to stay hopeful and optimistic at this point. But honestly, just because it's a DMC game, I'll most likely buy it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vampi;293042 said:
Snip for massive amounts of QQ.

God forbid anyone's opinion differs from your own, stop bitching about what someone else happens to like, god you're like one of those kids that goes "IF I DON'T THINK IT'S COOL, NO ONE THINKS IT'S COOL!"

Grow up. :rolleyes:

Vampi

Jeez guys chill out. There's no need to be the cavalry because i wasn't attacking anyone. Sorry if anyone took it the wrong way.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vampi;293103 said:
Jeez guys chill out. There's no need to be the cavalry because i wasn't attacking anyone. Sorry if anyone took it the wrong way.

Nice edit thar.

How can people take it any other way given what you said? Raging in a passive-aggressive QQ manner, you can't replace a person's personal preference with your own, no matter how much you might disagree, so there's no need to go about declaring how "oh-so wrong" other people are just because they don't share your opinion on something.

Your attitude is starting to wear on my nerves.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
@DT that shouldn't be the typical reaction. don't let administrative action disrupt what you're talking about.

i for one didn't preorder or play bayonetta, but i could easily see them fitting into a final fantasy game. they've got that same fantastical and semi-industrial look to 'em. but i personally haven't been fond of guns in DMC so far (except for pandora, which was pretty kick ass). it felt like with the dual pistols that they only existed to keep a combo alive and not for doing any real damage. kind of like using a manual in Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2+. it didn't serve any real purpose in terms of damage. my instinct tells me that it'll be the same for DmC. when you throw a gun into a hack 'n' slash video game it's either horribly weak or the game is irredeemably unbalanced.

Vampi

Angelo Credo;293124 said:
Nice edit thar.

How can people take it any other way given what you said? Raging in a passive-aggressive QQ manner, you can't replace a person's personal preference with your own, no matter how much you might disagree, so there's no need to go about declaring how "oh-so wrong" other people are just because they don't share your opinion on something.

Your attitude is starting to wear on my nerves.

Is it forbidden to edit?

I didn't mean to push my opinion on her if that's what you were thinking. Mind you, if Master Vergil thought i was too harsh on her she would've said so since we sumtimes talk on MSN and she's very nice. But if you're reading this Master Vergil sorry if you took it the wrong way. But then again she didn't respond to me so i guess she didn't take it the wrong way.

And i'm not "Raging" in a passive aggressive manner. Actually i don't think i was aggressive at all. You make it seem that i have to only reply when my opinion agrees with the other person...which is not. There's a thing call "Difference of Opinion" ya know. And i didn't say her opinion was wrong, i just thought that Bayo's guns aren't cool looking. That. Is. All.

And BTW, as a mod i shouldn't be getting on your nerves since that remark just makes it seem you're taking my comments personally, a comment which wasn't even directed at you in the first place. Besides, i don't even post here that often so i don't know what nerve i hit on you to get you this mad. Chillax. Besides, i already apologized on my last post yet you keep dragging it on like i'm suppose to grovel for your forgiveness. If you have a problem with me PM me.

Meg

Vampi;293042 said:

Whether you meant it or not that sounds like pushing your opinion on someone else. The attitude I've noticed on here is people say whatever they want without thinking things through and then when someone calls them out they act like nothing happened. Its got to stop.

Vampi

Great now i have to defend myself against you as well. Here goes...The statement was not directed at you. Like i said in my last post if Master Vergil thought i was harsh on her i sincerely apologize. But can you please stay out of it. I'm sure she can defend herself (even though i wasn't attacking her or saying to her she was wrong or whatnot). Maybe my first sentence was a bit harsh, but the rest wasn't. I was relaying info that maybe she should search for the other concept sketches for Bayo's guns and that she might change her mind. Again, please stay out of it and leave this between Master Vergil and me. Like i said to Angelo Credo, if you have a problem with me contact me on PM. Other then that, stop dragging it on.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vampi, I'm perfectly within my rights to call you out for being a petty, arrogant, passive aggressive annoyance, this isn't a democracy, this isn't free land where you can do or say whatever the hell you please, this is a dictatorship and you're here under our rules and since you're showing an absolute disrespect for not only the rules, but the members of staff who enforce them, you can kindly get the hell out and stay out.

I'm honestly bored of your attitude and people in this forum that share your attitude, so hell, what can I say, been nice knowing you.

...Or not.

And honestly, don't come running back with PMs to other members of staff about my conduct, I'm just a hardass, and unfortunately you got on my bad side, this ban isn't one that's getting reversed.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Angelo Credo;293236 said:
I'm honestly bored of your attitude and people in this forum that share your attitude, so hell, what can I say, been nice knowing you.

...Or not.

And honestly, don't come running back with PMs to other members of staff about my conduct, I'm just a hardass, and unfortunately you got on my bad side, this ban isn't one that's getting reversed.

1. ouch...<_<
2. what ban's that again? (not jokin' btw)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Storm Silves;291554 said:
Alright, recently I heard something from a let's player on youtube that struck a chord with me. I want to see all of your thoughts on this.

"You're probably going to buy the game anyway, let's face that fact right now. Of course you probably won't ADMIT you bought the game, but you probably are going to in the future just out of curiosity and say it was wasted potential. Which is where I ask WHY you bought the game in the first place? I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but if you kept buying the games after DMC2 you OBVIOUSLY still have faith in the series, so play the game, STFU, and judge the game based on your experiences instead of what you SEE!"

Haha; it's weird, but I guess this sort of relates to me as well. I mean... sure, DMC1 was pretty something. DMC2 was... well, below our expectations of Capcom, Dante, and the Devil May Cry series. DMC3 was... WOW. I have to say, I really enjoyed it; every last bit. DMC4 was also quite awesome, and a new character was pretty enjoyable since he was cool ^^
Yet it's only our loyalty I suppose that makes us buy the new game, and of course, I can't deny, I'm honestly going to buy the new DmC because, well... it's a part of Devil May Cry, and STYLISH demon butt-whipping is what we live for to satisfy our gruesome horror fetishes on platform.

So yes; I suppose alot of us will eventually buy the game, and hey, you never know - it could be just as spectacular : D

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Exactly, after DMC2 fans still had faith in the series...why is this one so different though? Is it because Capcom is handing it down to a less known company? The new designs they have in store for the game? Or is it just because they changed Dante's apperance?

It's all of them. But I think the fans are scared that the game might turn out better than what they think, only for the sake that it isn't the same as it's predecessors. It's because fans don't know what to expect in this new game, the others were somewhat predictable because DMC was handled by the same company, but it's now in the hands of another.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Faust;293380 said:
Exactly, after DMC2 fans still had faith in the series...why is this one so different though? Is it because Capcom is handing it down to a less known company? The new designs they have in store for the game? Or is it just because they changed Dante's apperance?

It's all of them. But I think the fans are scared that the game might turn out better than what they think, only for the sake that it isn't the same as it's predecessors. It's because fans don't know what to expect in this new game, the others were somewhat predictable because DMC was handled by the same company, but it's now in the hands of another.

i think ppl (to some extent, me also...) fear change of something we're used to...

okay i wanna say that i was only bothered because i got my companies confused (i haven't figured out the whole publisher/studio/developer thingie), I was told that Team Ninja was gonna do this game...

KoufosSouvlatzis

Keep Dante as on DMC4
DMC was the main fact that I bought PS2 and PS3. Since the first time I played this game, I am addicted to it. As soon as DMC5 is on sale, I am going to buy it for sure. But what I believe, is that Dante is going to lose his "identity" with this new style that we see on the released video. Dante's old style is the best badass style I have ever seen. Nice white hair, incredible eyes and very good looking. The new style has nothing to do with this. New Dante looks like a junkie-vampire, with a blank in his eyes and he obviously stinks... :p Please Machinima, please don't change that incredible badass character. Please don't take away his "identity". Anyway, whatever Machinima's choise is, about Dante's style, I am sure that DMC5 is going to be the best of all DMCs!!!

I am sure that many of you, have different opinions about this fact I refered to, so feel free to share them!!! Sorry for my English guys!!! :p

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
KoufosSouvlatzis;293414 said:
DMC was the main fact that I bought PS2 and PS3. Since the first time I played this game, I am addicted to it. As soon as DMC5 is on sale, I am going to buy it for sure. But what I believe, is that Dante is going to lose his "identity" with this new style that we see on the released video. Dante's old style is the best badass style I have ever seen. Nice white hair, incredible eyes and very good looking. The new style has nothing to do with this. New Dante looks like a junkie-vampire, with a blank in his eyes and he obviously stinks... :p Please Capcom, please don't change that incredible badass character. Please don't take away his "identity". Anyway, whatever Capcom's choise is, about Dante's style, I am sure that DMC5 is going to be the best of all DMCs!!!

I am sure that many of you, have different opinions about this fact I refered to, so feel free to share them!!! Sorry for my English guys!!! :p

wow...its like u read my mind...GET OUTTA MY HEAD!! jk :lol:

btw ur english is fine ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom