• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Reactions

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I have the 'Son of Sparda' Edition pre-ordered from Gamestop UK. I'll probably just be frozen looking at the case for a good while :p. Seriously, after 2 years it almost doesn't feel real. I was exactly like this when DMC 4 was coming out :lol:.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I have the 'Son of Sparda' Edition pre-ordered from Gamestop UK

I was going to order my copy from there, but I could not see an option for delivery on release day. I'm pretty impatient. The extra stuff would have been neat though, especially the Vergil DLC.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
Just curious, if you happen to be disapointed in the game (or any other game you buy for fullprice) wouldn't you regret spending 60$~?

In my case, I have played the DmC demo several times to know that I won't get any enjoyment out of the game. They changed too much for it to bear the name DMC. It's a decent action title on its own for sure but it isn't a DMC game.

In my opinion that is.
Stay on topic please. Its called " Your reactions" not "your opinions". No disrespect but I like my threads to stay on topic as best as I can.

scionicspectre

I'm gonna' lose my mind when it comes out, clearly.

It looks like it's going to have at least as much replay value as previous entries in the series, and with the story being far more compelling I'm anticipating enjoying it at least as much as the last Devil May Cry I played. I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time exploring the depth of combat, especially if we end up with a survival mode of some kind.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I'm pretty much going to have a "meh" reaction to it.

By that I mean, I'm simply going to open it up and think *well here it is, lets see if this game is any good or better than I anticipate it will be*.

By the way, I will be renting it to be safe.

seraphmaycry

i will probably just be staring at it and whisper something like 4 years since dmc4 the last one and ....finnaly its here then im gonna yell DMC very very very loudly put on my high quality headphones (i love christmas) turn the volume to max and go absolutely crazy

Noel

It will be surreal. Its been almost 2 years I follow the update for this game and to finally able to play it, will be like the first time I play the demo. Just full of adrenaline, and completely having fun after that.

Top Bottom