• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Reactions

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
Its only 22 days left :) I want to know how everyone is gonna react when you finally have the "new game" smell smack you dead in the nose holes. So I know we all have some funny gifs and pics we just want to show to everyone how must we are gonna cream in our pants once we get this game. Now lets see them :lol:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm not buying on release, nor am I going to get it new. I'm unemployed at the time so I won't be getting any games for the next few months.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I've pre-ordered GameStop's Son of Sparda edition, so hopefully My day goes something like this;

> See Postman pull up
> Change pants
> Realize the Postman isn't carrying it
> Die inside
> Have Parcel Force pull up half an hour later
> Change pants
> Receive game
> Crack open
> Play
> Change pants

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I've pre-ordered GameStop's Son of Sparda edition, so hopefully My day goes something like this;

> See Postman pull up
> Change pants
> Realize the Postman isn't carrying it
> Die inside
> Have Parcel Force pull up half an hour later
> Change pants
> Receive game
> Crack open
> Play
> Change pants
Why does this generation change their pants so goddamn much,

Frikking Fashionista's

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'll have to drive out early in the morning on release day (which I will ask off for), since we won't be having a midnight launch. And then I'm gonna play the ever-lovin' stuffin' out of it.

Unless I don't almost die on the way home. That has seriously happened to me at least three times when going home with a game I'm excited for. Almost got hit by a train on Kingdom Hearts II's released, almost got crushed by a semi on the foggy night of Final Fantasy XIII's release, and almost got into three separate car accidents while getting PlayStation All-Stars.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Its only 22 days left :) I want to know how everyone is gonna react when you finally have the "new game" smell smack you dead in the nose holes. So I know we all have some funny gifs and pics we just want to show to everyone how must we are gonna cream in our pants once we get this game. Now lets see them :lol:
Well if it's anything like how I reacted when Kingdom Hearts II dropped through my letter post after waiting about 2 years for it:
-Happy fangirl squealing
-Bouncing up and down for joy
-More happy fangirl squeals
-Scrambling around the room like an idiot to put the game in the console
-Flinging previous game in console across the room (sorry Ico)
-Heart explodes before even reaching the menu screen.

So yesh, excitment, much of that I think :3

I'll have to drive out early in the morning on release day (which I will ask off for), since we won't be having a midnight launch. And then I'm gonna play the ever-lovin' stuffin' out of it.

Unless I don't almost die on the way home. That has seriously happened to me at least three times when going home with a game I'm excited for. Almost got hit by a train on Kingdom Hearts II's released, almost got crushed by a semi on the foggy night of Final Fantasy XIII's release, and almost got into three separate car accidents while getting PlayStation All-Stars.

And as your Acorn doctor, I recommend for the safety of your health to walk home come DmC release date.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
But my store is a fifteen minute drive on the highway :( I live in the American Midwest, where it's barren and cold, and everything is too far apart to walk.

I am driving a Buick though, so chances are if something hits me, I'll barely feel it :p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I will be ready to mug the postman when he shows up at my door that day. :lol: The poor guy is used to it by now.

EllDawn

But my store is a fifteen minute drive on the highway :( I live in the American Midwest, where it's barren and cold, and everything is too far apart to walk.

I am driving a Buick though, so chances are if something hits me, I'll barely feel it :p
How about you have someone drive you, instead? lol. Just for your own safety. And don't rush the driver.

I'll probably be thanking my brother a lot for getting the mail, that is if he brings the game straight to me. He might decide to tease me by hiding the game and making me look for it. He's done that before. Either way, the first thing I'm doing is taking out my current game (likely forget to put it in its own case), and fumbling to get DmC in. Or I'll just forgetting I have a game in the PS3 and wonder why it's not going in.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
I plan to go to gamestop to pick up my pre-ordered copy after I leave school on January 15th. And since I won't be able to play it because of my younger brother (he's 10, and DmC has a sex scene in it), I plan to wake up at 1 AM, play DmC, and then go back to sleep at 2:30 AM, which means I will have to be in bed by 9 PM (which is about an hour and a half later then when I usually go to bed). This should give me enough time to wake up at 6:40 without a hitch to get into school on time.
tumblr_lqoazguYUz1qdtq63o1_500.jpg

Grey-Frog

I have a whole routine in place for new games I'm looking forward to, =D. Did the same thing for Borderlands 2.

> Go to strip mall with EB Games I pre-ordered at
> Get hair cut
> Grab my game (already paid in full)
> Go to Chinese restaurant next door and pick up food
> Go home with game and food
> Finish game that day (I did it with DMC3 and 4 and I'll be damned if DmC is any different)
> Realize I am a huge nerd who over plans everything...
> ???
> Profit

Frazz

General gamer
Cry with joy! :cool: I have pre-ordered the premium edition with the hoodie and soundtrack at the price of having to wait two to five extra days... don't know how to feel atm as I am overjoyed to get the soundtrack and hoodie but will die inside if the game doesn't arrive by the 18th at least!

Grey-Frog

Cry with joy! :cool: I have pre-ordered the premium edition with the hoodie and soundtrack at the price of having to wait two to five extra days... don't know how to feel atm as I am overjoyed to get the soundtrack and hoodie but will die inside if the game doesn't arrive by the 18th at least!
lol, I hope you do better than me. When I pre-ordered the DMC4 Limited Edition they didn't have it in my store for four days after the game's actual release... I bought the normal DMC4 on release day and returned it when my Limited Edition came out (store credit, lol).

Frazz

General gamer
lol, I hope you do better than me. When I pre-ordered the DMC4 Limited Edition they didn't have it in my store for four days after the game's actual release... I bought the normal DMC4 on release day and returned it when my Limited Edition came out (store credit, lol).
I can guarantee that will happen to me! Lol. I can be quite impatient so on day two of release I will give in and buy it!:p

Fwelias

Well I gotta go to school on that day. It's gonna be the longest school day of my life. Then I'm gonna rush down to Gamestop and pick up my copy. Then I gotta go to the closest clothes store and buy new pants :)

Top Bottom