• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox360 Magazine Review + Interview (Game Scored 9/10!)

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
I think it's time for a full media black out for me. **** is getting real and it's less than two weeks till the game hits! No Spoilers man, I tapping out....next week....Monday:troll:

WorkenOnMaLeft

Sadly there are 6 bosses in the game and you know all of them...and also I fear we re not going to fight any human sized bosses....
aaaactually, i know of at least one human sized boss but i wont spoil it for you, if you really dont wana know then i suggest not reading the achievement list or reading this thread lol

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
before i attempt to read every post in here on my portable device (which would be a pain in the ass, trust me...) i would like to selfishly save myself the trouble and just ask, any announcements of extras or unlocks in the game?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
before i attempt to read every post in here on my portable device (which would be a pain in the ass, trust me...) i would like to selfishly save myself the trouble and just ask, any announcements of extras or unlocks in the game?
There'll be Bloody Palace like DLC (was mentioned in one of the magazines or a video review for this one) aaaaand, I know the costumes are unlockable, or it might have the happen to let you pay to unlock them sooner (say if you want them all from the very start instead of working for them) but i don't know, have to see what they do there.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
......Okay, i can understand the lack of the bosses but why on earth "Story Heavy"?

Yeah, i'm too late to read this sh*t lol

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Have you tried the supermarkets? I got mine in Sainsburys.

We don't have Sainsburys where i live (or morrisons). Tesco only stock The official 360, ps3 (when they can bothered) and nintendo magazines and the newsagents only stock gaming magazines when they can also be bothered. Normally our local shop has it in, but they only have one copy... and they haven't got it this time...

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
m1R2p.jpg

Top Bottom