• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox360 Magazine Review + Interview (Game Scored 9/10!)

Nekodark

You know..for once I would like to come on here and read something without choking as I laugh...first it food now it is the ice I am eating from my drink...never fails. xD

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
You know..for once I would like to come on here and read something without choking as I laugh...first it food now it is the ice I am eating from my drink...never fails. xD
I'm not done yet.

MRVaK.jpg

Nekodark

I'm not done yet.

MRVaK.jpg

*Snorts* Well if Vergil kills himself then he is committing suicide...oh gods lol but I doubt DmCVergil would stand there...he might put Kat in his place...I can see him doing that. lol

Edit: No wait I do not wish for those two to meet...imagine the terror they can unleash on the world and the poor Dante's...*Mourns the world and poor Dante's who might be the only ones to survive and having a party. bastards...*

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
*Snorts* Well if Vergil kills himself then he is committing suicide...oh gods lol but I doubt DmCVergil would stand there...he might put Kat in his place...I can see him doing that. lol

Vergil: "Hey Kat. Stand here and tell that guy in the blue coat he looks like me."
Kat: "Why?"
Vergil:"Don't worry. He likes that.":troll:

Nekodark

Vergil: "Hey Kat. Stand here and tell that guy in the blue coat he looks like me."
Kat: "Why?"
Vergil:"Don't worry. He likes that.":troll:

Meanwhile the Dante's are out juggling some poor demon who was unlucky enough to pass them on their way to the pizza place, although I think they just wanted to leave before they were targeted...xD

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I do wonder if these people honestly do take things literally, or out of context by mistake, or do they do it just to bait people?
Have any of these people even studied Shakespeare?:/
I guess that's not the point, but if videos like that are going to be made,(even if they are funny) they should know what they're on about. Shakespeare had a load of killing,witchcraft, murder and power play going on. So I can see why DmC would have Shakespearean themes.

Top Bottom