• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox360 Magazine Review + Interview (Game Scored 9/10!)

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I do wonder if these people honestly do take things literally, or out of context by mistake, or do they do it just to bait people?
Have any of these people even studied Shakespeare?:/
I guess that's not the point, but if videos like that are going to be made,(even if they are funny) they should know what they're on about. Shakespeare had a load of killing,witchcraft, murder and power play going on. So I can see why DmC would have Shakespearean themes.

When I see people making stuff like that Shakespeare video I get so ****ing angry at the world because people make those videos instead of doing something useful.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You know what's weird? Is that for these haters to know about the Shakespearean themes in DmC that means they watched the video where the actress was talking about them. So even though they hate the game they continue to watch the videos, pretty sad if you ask me.

Gbraga

Holly **** you're annoying nightrunner_ks. Do they at least pay you to defend them on forums or you're just a white knight? HOLY ****

19325.jpg

When I see people making stuff like that Shakespeare video I get so ******* angry at the world because people make those videos instead of doing something useful.
Like you defending a ****ing game in an internet forum instead of doing something useful?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
There's more to life that getting mad over a game. Besides, something new will come along, and then their attention will go to that.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Just saying he's REALLY annoying. Hell, he's the one insulting people for no reason around here.
Well if you feel that way don't stoop to his level or else you may get reported and I know you don't want that dude.
If he insults anybody he will pay the consequences.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
or you're just a white knight?
I always wondered why they say a white knight is one who goes around saving people.
Being a black knight looks more fun. :p It would be so cool to keep going like that.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Holly **** you're annoying nightrunner_ks. Do they at least pay you to defend them on forums or you're just a white knight? HOLY ****

19325.jpg

Like you defending a ******* game in an internet forum instead of doing something useful?

And out of the blue, anyone with some sense and maturity making some who's making perfectly objective statements regarding the game becomes an employee of Ninja Theory..

Gbraga

And out of the blue, anyone with some sense and maturity making some who's making perfectly objective statements regarding the game becomes an employee of Ninja Theory..
It was a rhetorical question, I know you're not their employee, which makes it even worse.

Donte must be very proud of you, you saved his night, he was already so sad... Poor little thing

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
It was a rhetorical question, I know you're not their employee, which makes it even worse.

Donte must be very proud of you, you saved his night, he was already so sad... Poor little thing

Firstly, if you don't get the "Are you a reaper?" joke:
are-you-wizard.jpg

Secondly, the fact that, even a week before the release of DmC, you call him "Donte," sums you up as a person really.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Some people are just too sensitive. No need to get all mad for every DmC parody video out there, just shows how defensive you are.

cxQXR.jpg

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Some people are just too sensitive. No need to get all mad for every DmC parody video out there, just shows how defensive you are.

cxQXR.jpg

There's a difference between getting defensive and not being entertained by childish humour created from massive amounts of ignorance (see: Shakespeare Dante)

Top Bottom