• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

X-box's fault or the Owners

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wickse;168172 said:
i totally agree with that ^ AC , the chances of mircosoft owning up to something apart from the RRoD is very slim and impossible .... Mircosoft arent going to wasting there money on a console that messes disc's up as they argue " owners fault not ours" but with the RRoD is completey their fault so they have to own up and replace it ....

They replaced my cousins for free when his AV socket broke on his as it had a warranty he got with it still running (not part of the extended 3 year agreement).

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
@Bringer=It will still happen, it just takes allot more heat now than it used to.

As much as I do like my 360, it's gotta be said, Microsoft love to cut corner, if they'd have waited a little while longer before releasing the console, the RRoD could have been avoided and they could have worked on the disc scratching problems, but hey, they just wanted to get ahead of the competition by releasing their console early...Sigh, when will Microsoft learn?

Exactly my point.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
If I played it three hours a day, and it was well ventilated, what would be it's estimated life span in your opinion?

Dark Drakan

Admin
BringerOfChaos888;168183 said:
If I played it three hours a day, and it was well ventilated, what would be it's estimated life span in your opinion?

I play mine for around 8 hours a day and sometimes more on my days off and its been fine so again couldnt really say. Ive also left it on downloading things all day and had no issues. It may never break at all, can never really estimate it to be honest.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
BringerOfChaos888;168183 said:

My friend has had his for over 2 years with no issues.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
even though i own a 360 i have to say both are at fault because some are screwed up in assembly and the user that has lil kids running around the house bumping into it would make it just as bad.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Devil Hunter 95;168248 said:
even though i own a 360 i have to say both are at fault because some are screwed up in assembly and the user that has lil kids running around the house bumping into it would make it just as bad.

A console should be able to handle little kids bumping into it.

I mean its intended for teens my age and up, so a little inevitable abuse is going to happen.

And if it breaks at the slightest bump, its no good.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i have step brother who practicaly run into mine because they are a bunch of moronic ass holes so yeah the age limit is 7 and up now

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I've been done with 360 and Microsoft since the whole RROD shnit. Microsoft is dead to me nowadays. I only acknowledge Sony and Nintendo this gen.

Stuff like this with Microsoft is nothing new. They **** up on EVERYTHING. From consoles to software, they screw up everything...however, they are smart and really really good at advertising and covering up shnit. Thats why Microsoft is one of the biggest companies in the world I guess.

Top Bottom