• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF?!!! Religious bogus!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: - she honestly thought they were Satanic, which cracks me up. But then it wasn't so long ago that anything other than an organ playing in a church was seen as sacrilege and unholy. Organ playing is an unholy racket as far as I'm concerned :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
LordOfDarkness;90263 said:
Nice... nobodys keeping you down .lol.

Damn right. Lol! Dude, I seriously did grow up on Resident Evil. From the first release in 1996 as a little girl (6 years old) terrified watching my brother play. To 2008 playing part 4 and youtubing UC as a 18 year old woman/teen/girl. Also awaiting the release of RE5 in 2009. So yeah, im not about to stop...ever.

Resident Evil is my life man! Nothing shall hold me back! Seriously.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Serious determination here peeps .lol. :) nothing holdin' you back from your "fix" .lol. well keep at it pal... if it makes you happy.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I feel for you, I have to put up with my religious grandparents every Sunday. They think all the earths problems stem from the fact that everyone doesn't follow their religion(Christian) I have to keep stifling the urge to get into a full blown argument over It.

I'm the onely one of my brothers who was baptized, but I'm the
atheist!I totally agree with Devil Hunter 95, do what you want.

That is the problem with most Christian sects, If you don't accept Jesus or something you don't get into heaven. Well there
are plenty of people who are atheist, Buddhist, or something else and are usually the nicest people and they don't get into
heaven because of that? If I can live an honest life and god has a problem with my beliefs, he can kiss my ***.
anyway, good luck with you aunt's husband you are handling It more maturly than I would(I'd fight him to the death over it)
Religion is stupid.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Bladesofhell;92293 said:
I feel for you, I have to put up with my religious grandparents every Sunday. They think all the earths problems stem from the fact that everyone doesn't follow their religion(Christian) I have to keep stifling the urge to get into a full blown argument over It.

I'm the onely one of my brothers who was baptized, but I'm the
atheist!I totally agree with Devil Hunter 95, do what you want.

That is the problem with most Christian sects, If you don't accept Jesus or something you don't get into heaven. Well there
are plenty of people who are atheist, Buddhist, or something else and are usually the nicest people and they don't get into
heaven because of that? If I can live an honest life and god has a problem with my beliefs, he can kiss my ***.
anyway, good luck with you aunt's husband you are handling It more maturly than I would(I'd fight him to the death over it)
Religion is stupid.
XDXDXD LOLOLOLOL!!! Oh TRUST ME I wanted to. But as I said earlier it was out of respect for my aunt. And yeah, that theory about going to hell is...well, im sure we share mutual thoughts on it. XD

...Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you guys something. Guess what? I was in my aunts and her husbands room recently and I saw the game Medal of Honor and some other game on a chair, and I asked my male cousin if it belonged to him and he said no it must have belonged to his dad...>_>

I WAS LIKE FJLHFOEANCVWIO!!!! WTF???!!!!

*Huff* *Puff* Ok, yeah so maybe it ain't Resident Evil and Devil May Cry, but isn't that supporting war by buying and playing the game if you look at it that way?

Just as I suspected, he's one of those types that's only religious when it's convieniant for him. (I think I spelled that wrong XD) My cousins told me he's a hypocryte.

...Well, if there is a gawd I hope he has a nice long talk with my aunt's hubbie when he gets to those gates. >_>

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
your uncle probably thinks that DEVIL may cry is bad because of the devils and that resident EVIL is bad cuz its also got horror, and stuff

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I'm glad we agree.Lol

Alot of people are like your uncle, and they all are generally people who need to be told what to believe, instead of figuring it out themselves, they need easy guidance. Although I don't know ur uncle, so I'll leave the call up to you.

I'll fight and kill even god if he gets in my way, I don't care about anybody's beliefs, If you get in the way of my dreams ur going down!!
I am a vicious little hellspawn, I know..

Ainde

World Saviour
That is really stupid. I am catholic and so are my parents, but i harldy ever go to church, and they have never said anything about the games i play, some times my dad asks me what i am playing but that is it.
I would have told him that it is stupid to think that, but as Angel said, u r their guest and u must follow their rules.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ Gah, I know I follow the stupid rules...well, sometimes. And it's for my aunt, not for him. Hehe, my male cousin saids to just play it when he's not around cuz he wants to play GOW with me. XD

And I agree with you blades, some people are just too simple minded, but im not speaking towards all religious people, I mean his types.

Ainde

World Saviour
It is like when my aunt didn´t want me to play halo with my little cousin, i asked her why and she said that it was too violent, but then i told her that they were aliens and that his son was not crazy enough to go out and start killing ppl just because he plays violent games.

Sparda™

It happens with every game of the FPS, fighting, action, survival horror, basically, everything violent. It looks just weird. I remember my mom saying to me to stop playing Devil May Cry, because It looked very violent. I laughed so much that tears burst from my eyes.:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
All joking aside I think people have every right to say they don't want their young children playing certain games - the ratings are there for a reason, after all, and whilst older people may be desensitized to the whole horror survival genre or whatever, it's not appropriate or even sane to think that a child will have the same capabilities to handle that stuff.

If someone asked me to not let their kid see me playing, I dunno, Gears of War for example on account of the chainsaws and splattering blood on the screen I would respect their feelings and turn the game off.

Sparda™

Angel, I totally agree about the ratings and such. But, we're talking of 18 and 18+ people being told not to play M-rated games...which is...weird.o_O

Religion sucks, and sucks more when trying to peek its nose into other fields, such as gaming.

Top Bottom