• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF is a Haruhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Who the hell is Haruhi?
Why is she so popular?

I see her name EVERYWHERE! Hot chicks at school got a Haruhi purse, dudes have a Haruhi shirt, people talk about Haruhi during a Team Deathmatch on Metal Gear Online, sum Metal Gear Online characters are called Haruhi or Haruhi Suzi-something.

Is she sum hidden otaku cult goddess or something?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What the hell are you on about? A what now? :lol:

Esura

NerosDevil;121161 said:
I've never damn heard of her before 0_o

I'm curious.

They talk about her at this hentai site called FAKKU! that I hang out at too.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Hell if I know...she can't be anything hugely popular. I'm going to take the time to watch some episodes to see what it's like.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Never heard of her myself but perhaps this is one of the reasons:

Haruhi's voice actress, Aya Hirano, won the "Voice Acting Award" in the Sixth Annual Tokyo Anime Awards and a nomination for the "Best Actress in a leading role" category from the first Seiyū Awards.

People must be impressed with the character portrayal and the person who does the voice etc, just has a fan following by the sound of it.

Esura

NerosDevil;121166 said:
Hell if I know...she can't be anything hugely popular.

Her name is like EVERYWHERE dawg!
FAKKU! talks about her alot and there is a bunch of hentai drawings of her. FAKKU! has to single handedly be the most popular hentai/anime site/forum I've ever seen.

Esura

Dark Drakan;121169 said:
Never heard of her myself but perhaps this is one of the reasons:

People must be impressed with the character portrayal and the person who does the voice etc, just has a fan following by the sound of it.

Do u know a site I can stream Haruhi from?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Holy God; I watchted the first episode and confused out my mind; especially since reading all the anime episodes are out or chronological order when broadcast @_@

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Ever since the anime I knew Haruhi was my Goddess
and true savior.

The fanfollowing of this character is so massive it basically formed it's own religion called Haruhiism.

And the followers are Haruhiists. I recently converted to this wonderful religion and if you care to convert too then watch the anime called, The melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya.

The S.O.S brigade stands for Spreading excitement all over the world with the Haruhi suzumiya brigade!

She is also the girl in my signature, and that being said I'm deleting from my friend list for offending me and my Goddess.
If you try to insult me I will block and report you.

Esura

BringerOfChaos;121198 said:
and true savior.

The fanfollowing of this character is so massive it basically formed it's own religion called Haruhiism.

And the followers are Haruhiists. I recently converted to this wonderful religion and if you care to convert too then watch the anime called, The melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya.

The S.O.S brigade stands for Spreading excitement all over the world with the Haruhi suzumiya brigade!

She is also the girl in my signature, and that being said I'm deleting from my friend list for offending me and my Goddess.

Are you out of your damn mind?
How the hell did I insult you and why the hell I'm getting reported over this BS!? I cant afford anymore of these BS warnings or I'll get banned!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
srry for double post but if u want to watch the episodes in the actual order rather than mixed up then wiki it to found out which want to start watching first then find our what the rest of the order is also on wiki

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
BringerOfChaos;121198 said:
and true savior.

Are you crazy?:\

Offended you? Esura hasn't done anything wrong here(I don't think).

If you are serious about ur religion, I apologize.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Dude u totally should for them! i've already watched them like 8 times already but whatever i just love Haruhi...:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom