• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF is a Haruhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;121200 said:
Uh...itsn't that a little fanatical?
No.

It's only my second time watching it now because I just converted.
I plan to watch, read, and enjoy everything about Haruhi.

Also, I'll post the episodes.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys, seriously, what is your mind made off? Yeah that now was an insult, learn to live with it.

1) Do you assume that Devil May Cry Forums are some sort of site that answers questions about anything? For your information, we are a foeum dedicated to the Devil May Cry series (duh). And here I am, seeing a thread about "Excuse me, what is this thing? I see everywhere." If you see it everywhere there is a magical site that helps you find things. Its name is www.google.com Also its name is not www.devilmaycry.org!

2) The rest of you guys that answered. I sincerely cannot find your reason for starting this..ehm what can I call it, "childish" fight?Flame?Whatever. The thread should have just (not existed at all) one answer to the thread's question (which it had, but you people kept posting without reason anyway) and then for some reason you just started some sort of vendetta about religion and anime and what's next? (Yeah, I'm calling this state pathetic).

3) You do not like my attitude perhaps. You are right. Do you wish it to change? Very easy. Less spam (yeah less, I'm not saying that it's possible for everyone to talk 100% about Devil May Cry or always posting 100% serious stuff, c'mon we're humans) NO flames (yeah NONE. Humans or not, we have a "machine" in our head called a brain which allows us to control our actions. Disagree with someone?Dislike someone?Discuss it with him in private. We don't care and we don't want it to see it here in public threads). And something that MANY in this forum (particularly some members that I do hope that know it themselves) lack another thing called maturity. Gain these 3 simple things and we're all going to be happy.

4) From now on, every LITTLE or BIG off topic/spam/attemt to flame post will get deleted and the member will get banned for a month. Like it or not. And I really have an idea of who the guys/gals are going to be getting that treatment.

5) I like Haruhi:p

Tony out and thread locked.

PS: If you have complains I don't want to hear them. If you think I'm wrong I don't care either. If you feel you've been misjudged leave me a message on my profile and I'll be happy to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom