• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Woud u play dmc if dante were gay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow master

Would you play dmc if Dante were gay *in the sense that he were not in it any more* ?

I would not, as i love Dante and stuff. He seems kindda gay sumtims, with his chessyness, and he never have relations with a women character.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well it wouldn't bother me if he was gay but if they had gay scenes in the game then i wouldn't play it

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
You mean he’s NOT? Right, I’m not playing it now!

:-Þ

Of COURSE I would. A person’s sexuality doesn’t matter to me…

shadow master

yeah i hate gays if they come onto me, after i say no to them and such.

but gay characters, that no really bother me at all :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I don't see how it would make a difference to the game as it stands. Personally, I don't really think game developers are stressing themselves over whether they have filled their gay quota in their games - and I've yet to see a gay-rights demonstration bemoaning the lack of homosexual characters in games. It simply is not important.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I'd probably want to play it *more* if Dante were gay. :lol:

Seriously, though, I think Dante's really more of an "anything that moves" kinda guy.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
All those "what if" questions seem a little pointless to me, but oh well. I'd still play it but I would be sad because we would be missing the funny stuff that Dante says to ladies or what he did in DMC4 with those demon girls:lol:

Sparda™

Pointless to me.

And with that attitude however, Dante itself wouldn't be gay...:lol:

^R16...Use some more stuff...Radial Blur and Hue/Saturation don't make you a great artist...:lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
shadow master;112866 said:
Would you play dmc if Dante were gay *in the sense that he were not in it any more* ?

I would not, as i love Dante and stuff. He seems kindda gay sumtims, with his chessyness, and he never have relations with a women character.
LULZ

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
^ Why is that? I'm not trying to flame or troll here, I'm honestly interested in knowing more about that opinion.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Bad Wolf;114002 said:
^ Why is that? I'm not trying to flame or troll here, I'm honestly interested in knowing more about that opinion.

Because, to a certain extent, I'm a homophobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom